- » Free Indian Masala
Free Indian Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Free Indian Masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Free Indian Masala recipes.
1. Slice tomatoes into thick slices.
2. Arrange on the plate side by side.
3. Dot each slice with the chutney.
4. Sprinkle salt and jeera powder.
5. Sprinkle the grated carrot and then the onion on all slices.
6. Sprinkle the puffed rice on top.
7. Garnish... - 37.3731
Masala Omlette With Bread
1. Finely chop onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander.
2. Rub salt and chopped green chillies into chopped onion.
3. Break eggs into a bowl, add milk and beat lightly until the egg whites are blended well.
4. Mix the beaten eggs, chopped tomato,... - 36.3518
1. Boil pasta as per instructions on the packet.
2. Cut all vegetables in long pieces.
3. In a vessel, roast all the vegetables on high flame for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of Salt to taste and keep aside.
4. In a pan, put cumin seeds and roast for 1 minute.
5.... - 37.7733
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Stuffed Masala Buns
1. Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
2. Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
3. Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
4. Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash it.
5. Saute onion till tender.
6. Add... - 43.201
Masala Curry Sauce
Masala Curry sauce to add to any vegetables, fish or meat dishes. - 33.7356
Paneer Butter Masala
Want a creamy cheesy Indian curry dish for a special occasion or party? Chef is making a scrumptious curry with cottage cheese. It’s a gourmet recipe that she is making with great care and explaining each and every step in detail. This is what makes her so... - 125.506
Ask your butcher to cut 2 chops per portion.
Do not beat to tenderise.
Wash chops and pat dry.
Heat a dry pan over moderate heat and roast whole spices individually for a few moments till fragrant.
Place whole spices in a blender with onion, ginger, garlic... - 46.6948
Masala Ravva Dosa
Ravva Dosa is a crispy crepe which is filled with fresh flavors from the simple spices like cumin and coriander leaves. Stuff the Ravva Dosa with yummy potato filling and make it extra flavorful! - 0
Please go to shebasrecipes.com and download the method free - 7.80555
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 121.873
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 37.7336
Yeast Free Pan Pizza With Pizza Sauce (no Bake Pizza)
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Madhura shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. - 109.695
Besan Puda / Indian Chickpea Flour Pancakes
Learn how to make Indian style pancakes using chickpea flour popularly known as besan or gram flour. These pancakes are almost like fried Indian flatbread or omelete. Great recipe for vegetarians who love chickpea (garbanzo beans) flour. - 0
Paneer Pakora / Indian Snacks Paneer Pakoda
Demonstrating how to make Indian snack using Paneer (Indian style cottage cheese) called Paneer Pakora. Great finger food. good for parties, picnics and family get-together. - 0
Vada Pav Stall - Indian Street Food
During vacation in India, my American/Canadian son asked me to feed him burger and I took him to Vada pav Stall. He really enjoyed Indian burger! - 0
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 114.469
Kadhi Pakora / Punjabi Kadhi / Indian Curry
How to make Kadhi Pakora (Indian fritters/Pakoda)? Recipe for punjabi Kadhi (Indian curry)? kadhi recipe made with dahi and besan. Punjabi Kadi made with yogurt and chickpea flour. - 0
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Paneer Stuffed Potatoes
1. Roast the peeled and scooped potatoes. Put on a wire rack to cool.
2. Meanwhile grate paneer and mix 1/2 tsp dry masalas in it.
3. Fill this mixture in the scooped and roasted potatoes.
4. Keep them aside carefully.
5. Saute the onions till they turn light... - 43.3485
Minty Dal Kebabs
1. Clean, wash dal. Pressure cook dal with salt, jeera, crushed seeds of moti illaichi, crushed laung, crushed whole kali mirch, ginger, garlic and water.
2. After the first whistle, keep the cooker on slow fire for 15 minutes.
3. After the pressure drops,... - 41.3828
1. Pour muri in a big bowl.
2. Add chaat masala and amchoor powder.
3. Mix together all the chopped vegetables in the muri. - 30.5868
For the bhaji :
1. Boil the cauliflower, peas and carrots till they are soft. Drain out the excess water.
2. Heat a large pan, add the onion and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes. Then, add the prepared chilli-garlic paste and saute till the onion softens.
3.... - 43.6144
Healthy Gram Chaat
1. Boil sprouts in water till soft but not soggy.
2. Drain and chill well.
3. Add all ingredients and toss well.
4. Add a few pinches of chaat masala if desired. - 33.1842
Roller Coaster Samosas
1. Mix maida, salt. Make a stiff dough with lukewarm water. Cover and keep aside.
2. Mash the potatoes well with all filling ingredients.
3. Roll a circle of dough (like chapati) about 1 cm thick.
4. Spread the filling over dough circle, leaving 1/2 inch from... - 40.2212
1. Slice onions, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind dhania, chilli powder and pepper into a fine paste.
3. Slice beetroot into small pieces.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Roast ginger, onion and green chillies in non stick pan.
6.... - 43.2477
1. Prepare soft dough first and keep aside.
2. Grind chana dal coarsely, adding very little water in a mixer. Add jeera powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, garam masala and salt and let the mixer run for 3-5 minute as it will add some air to batter... - 37.3298
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 45.4947
1. Saute chillies, ginger, potatoes and toss for 2 minutes.
2. Allow to cool. Add all other ingredients and toss till well mixed. - 32.786
1. Combine all the dough ingredients and make into a stiff dough.
2. Heat a pan and saute onions.
3. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and cook until the mushrooms are tender.
4. Sharpen with lemon juice.
5. Add chopped coriander and seasoning. Cool.
6.... - 41.9098
1. Make pakoda like batter by using besan, chilli powder, soda, garam masala and water.
2. Make green chutney by grinding coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, salt and lemon juice.
3. Make red chutney by grinding tomato sauce, garlic, cumin seeds, sugar and... - 35.5139
Baked Potato Paneer Pick Ups
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang for 2 hours.
2. Mix the curd, tandoori masala, salt, garlic, half the coriander, half of the crushed chilli and ginger.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick rounds.
4. Marinate in the above mixture.
5. Keep aside for 10-15... - 43.3832
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 33.4628
Baked Potato Kebabs
1. First grind the above mentioned ingredients for making onion chutney, without adding water.
2. If you want it to be a bit sour, add a little lime juice.
3. Now mix potatoes with bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
4. Take a little of the... - 38.2339
Uttapam With Onion
SAMBAR MASALA :
1. Dry roast the masalas separately.
2. Roast the dal until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly brown. Remove it.
3. Then stir in red dry chillies and allow them to turn deep red.
4. Mix all these roasted items, allow them to cool and... - 41.9847
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 44.0491
Palak On Toast
1. First take out the leaves of palak. Then boil them in hot water.
2. Cool, grind them and keep aside.
3. Then boil potatoes and mash them. Mix all the ingredients (masalas) well.
4. Also mix the palak paste with the potatoes.
5. Take one slice of bread.... - 38.1777
1. Steam idlis in the cocktail plates.
2. Just before serving arrange the idlis in a plate.
3. Add a little of the sev and boondi.
4. Add a spoon of red chutney followed by green chutney.
5. Add the cut tomatoes and potatoes. - 33.2384
Darbari Dal (zero Oil) By Tarla Dalal
Straight from royal kitchens, healthy though unlike its traditional version is oil free, and replaces fat rich ingredients like coconut with lots of veggies, pulses and coriander. A combination of dal and veggies is flavored with spices like garlic paste,... - 0
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
Dal Makhani is the king of all lentils (dals) in India and another must have when dining at any Indian restaurant. It is made out of whole urad dal (black lentils) and rajma (red kidney beans) which are typically super hard to penetrate but when cooked slowly... - 43.221
How To Make Shamrock Flatbread
St. Patrick's day food might be associated with being greasy and unhealthy, this is one recipe that you can enjoy guilt free. Pair it with Masala Hummus and everyone at that St. Patrick's day you are invited to will be wowed or simply prepare it to share with... - 0
Palak Paneer is a favorite traditional north indian dish. Spinach is known for it's iron content and cottage cheese(paneer) is a rich source of protein in a vegetarian diet. - 40.9816
Tofu Scramble (tofu Ki Bhurji)
Learn how to prepare Tofu in a healthy, vegan, gluten free Indian way. This Indian vegetarian Tofu recipe is easy, quick and nutritious. Tofu scramble can be enjoyed with roti, paratha or filled in sandwiches, wraps etc. - 0
Potato Fritters (aloo Pakora)
Learn how to make Indian snack Aaloo ke Pakore (Pakoda) which is basically a potato fritter made by dipping potatoes in a batter made out of chickpeas and various Indian spices (like Carom seeds (Ajwain), salt, Red chilli pwd, Dried Mango Powder (amchur),... - 0
Baked Sweet Potato Fries- Thanksgiving Idea
Learn how to prepare healthy, baked sweet potato fries perfect for guilt free indulgence. These would be a great side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner. These sweet potato fries are easy to prepare and full of nutrition. Healthy snack to give to kids too. - 0
Curries are cooked all over the Indian Subcontinent with some variation. This is my take on the traditional North Indian Prawn curry. Addition of fenugreek leaves adds flavor and makes the dish unmistakably different yet delicious. Cream has added color,... - 0
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Simple Chana Dal
Chana Dal is mostly prepared by Indians. This dal is used for the regular daily cooking and is very high in protein. You can always add more Indian spices to make it more tasty. - 130.484
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0
Stuffed Bread Pakoda
Pakoda is an all time favorite snack for many Indians. This recipe is a mild spicy, stuffed version of bread pakoda. Perfect to be served on rainy days. - 0
Grilled Cottage Cheese
Cut paneer into 1" cubes.
Cut tomatoes into quarters.
Cut bell pepper into quarters and discard seeds and pith.
Cut onion into quarters and separate the layers.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over paneer and marinate for 1 hour.
Arrangepaneer,... - 45.7784
Leek And Potato Soup With Coriander
1. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, fry all the vegetables in the oil, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add 600 ml / 1 pint of water, the milk, garlic, salt and garam masala. Bring to the boil and simmer until half has... - 36.8175
Pachai Pattani Kurma
This is one flavorful kurma you can make as a side dish for chapati. Green peas are extremely rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber. They also contain vitamin A and vitamin B6 in good amounts. - 0
Chicken Breasts With Fruity Saffron Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slashes into each chicken breast without cutting right: through. This will help the flavours and the heat to penetrate.
2. In a bowl, blend together the tomato puree, yoghurt, garlic, garam masala, fennel, cardamom, fromage... - 35.9357
Urad Ki Khichdi
1)Clean, wash and soak the dal overnight.
2)Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
3)In a saucepan, add dal and rice and water. Cook them on medium heat.
4)Add next four ingredients and bring to boil.
5)Decrease heat and cook until dal... - 51.0328
Bhakarwadi [healthier Version]
For the dough:
1. In a bowl sift the two flours together into and combine all the other dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water and knead into fairly hard and smooth dough.
3. Cover it and place aside to rest for 15-20 minutes.
For the... - 108.046
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
Kerala Red Prawns Curry With Kokum
This is one of those dishes that make me drool just by the thought or sight of it; definitely an irresistible one for any seafood lovers! Kokum, or Kodampuli as we call in Kerala, is a typical ingredient in most of the seafood preparations here. It adds a... - 0
Homemade Garlic Tomato Sauce (for Pizza & Pasta)
Why buy ready made sauces when you can make it at home in a jiffy? Yes, here is a basic recipe for homemade sauce that would complement well with your regular pasta and pizzas. It saves you money and moreover, you know what you are actually consuming. Go... - 0
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0