- » Free Hawaiian
Free Hawaiian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of free hawaiian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for free hawaiian recipes.
Dairy Free Hawaiian Sunrise
1) In a blender add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Blend at high speed until frothy.
3) Serve immediately. - 30.8671
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir until completely moistened.
Pour batter into a greased and floured, 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
About 15 minutes before... - 34.8509
Chunky Hawaiian Spread
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight - 25.6371
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through the crown.
Use a sharp thin knife to cut the fruit out of the half shells.
Wrap shells in plastic wrap; refrigerate.
Remove core from pineapple fruit and cut fruit into bite-size pieces; then place in a bowl.
Peel and... - 36.4427
Hawaiian Pineapple Pie
Drain the can of pineapple pieces, saving the juice.
In a saucepan, combine the pudding mix, water, and reserved pineapple juice.
Cook over medium heat.
When mixture comes to a full boil, add the pineapple chunks and butter.
Pour... - 39.0872
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow 1 1/2 cups of broth to come to a boil.
2) Stir in rice and then lower heat, covering the saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
3) Simmer for 50 minutes until rice becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 44.7229
Hawaiian Fried Rice
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, ginger, hoisin sauce and pepper; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a wok or large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the egg substitute and cook until it begins to set.
Using a large... - 45.81
Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Boil potato until soft.
Save 1/3 cup of boiling water and cool to lukewarm.
Peel and mash potato and measure 1/2 cup.
Add 3 Tbs.sugar and yeast to lukewarm water.
Stir until dissolved.
Stir in potato and set aside to rise until doubled.
Scald milk and... - 42.3145
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of this chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Three of these rectangular piles are used to make... - 34.4816
Outdoor Cast Iron Hawaiian Braided Bread
Breads and bread rolls are very essential for dinners or dinner parties. Check out this recipe to make Hawaiian Braided Bread rolled in nuts in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great when had warm with fresh honey butter! - 121.238
Hawaiian Snow Balls
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, place coconut and bake in middle rack for 10 minutes, or till coconut turns pale brown in colour.
3. Once done, keep aside to cool.
4. Line wax paper on a small baking tray.... - 41.3007