- » Free Egg
Free Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of free egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for free egg recipes.
Dairy Free Eggs Benedict
1)On individual serving plates, place the toasts and top each with a poached egg .
2) Spoon over the Hollandaise sauce as desired.
3) Serve immediately. - 28.431
Dairy Free Milk Free Custard
1) In a pan, warm the water and milk substitute.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks then gradually stir in the sugar.
3) Stir in the cornstarch, then slowly pour in the warm milk substitute mixture.
4) Pour back into the pan, stir and cook over... - 37.8258
Gluten & Dairy Free Egg Fried Rice
1.Heat a wok and add the vegetable oil. Heat well.
2.Drop the sliced garlic and sauté until it gives out a nice aroma and are slightly browned.
3.Add the vegetables. Reserve half the spring onions and the cilantro. Stir fry for a few minutes.
4.Pour... - 79.9162
Egg And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla, sugar and margarine together, beat well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk substitute until the frosting acquires a spreading consistency.
3) Stir in a little more milk substitute, if required.... - 30.3466
Soy-free Vegan (cashew) Egg Nog
In this video, you'll find Brock repeating a favorite holiday drink recipe from last year, but a soy-free version of vegan egg nog this time. Yes, the vegans can have fun too! Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 115.014
Egg & Milk Free Mayonnaise
Blend oil, salt, half of avocado, and water in a blender.
Then add lemon juice.
More avocado may be added to thicken.
Parsley and tarragon to season. - 30.3561
Egg And Gluten Free Caesar Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares her world famous Caesar Salad recipe (plus a few cooking tips and tricks :) Christianne has shared this recipe on several television shows including "Emeril Green" with Emeril Lagasse. - 101.607
Wheat Egg Milk Free Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour... - 43.5574
Dairy Free Crepes
1) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, 1/2 cup water and salt together with a wire whisk.
2) Beat in the flour and 1 cup water until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
3) In a 4 or 5-inch skillet over a low heat, apply melted margarine at the bottom.
4)... - 36.45
Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce
1) In a bowl add egg yolks and lemon juice.
2) Using an electric mixer beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt margarine.
4) Slowly pour hot margarine into egg mixture and beat at high speed until fluffy.
5) Serve immediately. - 27.5894
Dairy Free French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk.
2) Pour in the milk substitute and water and beat until the mixture is frothy.
3) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
4) In a well-greased frying pan, cook the slices until golden on... - 33.6149
Dairy Free Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
2) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, water, oil and egg together.
3) Stir into the dry ingredients mix until moist and allow the mixture to rest for 30 seconds.
4) On a hot greased griddle,... - 40.8669
Dairy Free Presidential French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and liqueur together.
2) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
3) In a baking dish, arrange a single layer of the slices and pour rest of the egg mixure on top.
4)... - 37.3046
Dairy Free Peppermint Frosting
1) In a bowl, blend the cream of tartar, egg whites and salt together at high speed until soft peaks form.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar until the mixture is glossy.
3) Then gradually beat in the vanilla and corn syrup.
4) Add the peppermint extract and... - 36.8023
Flour Free Pancakes
Pancakes made out of eggs are not only delicious but also healthy way to start the day and here is a flour free recipe to make one. Check out Bethanny making healthy and golden pancakes using eggs and fruits. Sweet to taste and sweet to health as well! - 108.874
Gluten Free Chocolate And Coconut Macaroons
If you are looking for some gluten free dessert/ snack recipes, here is one for you. Watch this video here and learn how to make White Chocolate and Coconut Macaroons. Made easily by using some simple ingredients, they are gluten free and oh so delicious.. - 111.132
Easy Gluten Free Macaroons
June the Homemaker got two separate requests for gluten-free macaroons, so she is making them in this video. These are super-easy and totally delicious. Be sure to try it in your home. Have fun! - 82.791
Dairy Free Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks, then beat in the sugar.
3) Stir in the rind and juice, blend well.
4) In a small bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites.
5) Alternately beat in the flour and egg white... - 36.3038
Fresh Gluten Free Mayonnaise
Did you know that you can actually make 100% gluten free mayo at home, without any hassles? No? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that yields great tasting gluten free mayo. Watch to know more! - 80.3628
Gluten-free Almond Joy Pie
Everyone will love the taste of coconut and chocolate. But this recipe is something unique. It combines the taste of classic Almond Joy candy bars into a pie. This version is a must have for the holidays for your children. Taste it to believe it. - 113.669
Gluten-free Snicker Doodle Blondies
For gluten intolerant gluten free patients, it can be very difficult to find good desserts. This gluten free dessert recipe should be the first choice. Everyone will love the combination of cinnamon with the bars to create the lovely dessert. This one is a... - 118.516
Meringues With Walnuts (gluten Free Cookies)
Today I am going to show you how to make a cookie that looks difficult to make but it is not: Meringues with Walnuts! Meringue is basically egg whites with sugar, baked at low temperature. Today we are going to add walnuts to it. You get the crunchy outside... - 122.99
Gluten-free Sausage And Pepper Brunch Strata
This dish is basically like a savory bread pudding. It is a stress free recipe you can use when you are entertaining friends for a Sunday brunch as most of the prep is done in advance. Cooking eggs into a breakfast casserole is indeed one of the best ideas... - 141.397
Vinegar Free Mayonnaise
Place eggs, 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard and pepper in a blender and whirl, add remaining oil in a steady steam, until absorbed and creamy. - 27.9074
Vinegar Free Mayonnaise
1. In a blender, add the first 5 ingredients and blend well.
2. Further, drizzle oil into blender very slowly in a steady stream until fully blended.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 29.1031
If you are thinking of a better way to cook your eggs next time, try this super quick eggs recipe from Jameela and you would wonder why you didn't get it earlier. Its not only fast but also quite delicious and healthy. What else do you need to start a day... - 73.665
Perfect Scrambled Egg
Watch this video that shares a technique to prepare perfect scrambled eggs. The video is interesting to watch with some nice converstions and tips as they serve the scrambled eggs with some sauted carrots and parsnips. Take a look.... - 85.6019
1. In a bowl, toss together lettuce, carrot, green onion and zucchini; cover and refrigerate. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon green chilies and... - 30.8683
Good Morning Egg-pita Sandwich
1. Beat egg whites with water.
2. Place in a 4-ounce custard cup.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until egg whites are set.
4. Cut an opening in pita bread and toast lightly.
5. Spoon in egg whites, cheese, red pepper, and scallion. - 31.5473
Stir gelatin into cold water.
Combine egg yolks with honey, sherry, and salt.
Cook in double boiler, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add softened gelatin to hot mixture.
Stir to dissolve.
Set aside to cool.
Beat egg whites until... - 37.1829
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 30.3578
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 33.0279
Masala Omlette With Bread
1. Finely chop onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander.
2. Rub salt and chopped green chillies into chopped onion.
3. Break eggs into a bowl, add milk and beat lightly until the egg whites are blended well.
4. Mix the beaten eggs, chopped tomato,... - 34.7652
Salmon Nicoise With Egg Noodles
1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, adding green beans for the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and - 25.3888
Raz Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix prune paste, sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
Add corn flake crumbs, oatmeal, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan over low heat.
Stir until... - 39.91
Delicious Deviled Eggs
One of the easy and fabulous ways to increase your protein intake during pregnancy, is the deviled eggs. Eggs are great source of protein and when served as deviled, it becomes more delicious. This video also shares some of the most useful tips to manage your... - 106.177
How would you like breakfast for dinner? Basil and tomato spark up this scramble for two. - 32.4185
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Grease the bottom of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and line with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites at high speed of electric mixer 2-3 minutes.
Continue beating and gradually add salt and sugar.
Without cleaning beaters, beat egg yolks in a small bowl... - 39.4981
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
1. Take a large non-stick pan and place it on medium flame
2. Sauté peppers, mushrooms, and celery together in the oil for 5 minutes or more till the ingredients get tender
3. Take a small bowl and whisk eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and... - 43.8262
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 33.7918
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.036
1) Chop the egg whites.
2) Finely chop the green onion.
3) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4) Mix well to make a smooth paste.
5) If mixture is too thick, add little milk to provide a buttery like consistency.
6) Spread... - 31.1021
Synergy Eggs Benedict
To make the hollandaise sauce: In the bottom of a double boiler, combine the wine, shallots, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes, or until reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Remove from... - 47.969
1) Combine together the carrots, mushrooms and onions in a 4-cup glass measure.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Use no-stick spray to coat a large non-stick frying... - 44.423
Asparagus With Poached Egg And Tarragon Butter
1. Steam the asparagus over plenty of boiling water for 3-5 mins, depending on the thickness of the spears.
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the vinegar. Whisk to make a whirlpool. Once if s settled, crack an egg in the middle. Simmer for... - 33.6861
Italian Style Eggs
Here is an economical, super quick and easy egg recipe with plenty of vegetables making it highly nutritious. The video is absolutely interesting and a great way to combine eggs and vegetables in a dish. Watch the video and pamper your family with this extra... - 138.565
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 63.3842
Egg Yolk Macaroons
Work half of the almond paste with the butter and powdered sugar until the butter is completely incorporated into the almond paste.
Then beat in the remaining almond paste, lemon rind, and egg yolks.
The mixture must become smooth, but not frothy or... - 36.7147
Frisee Salad With Poached Egg And Lardons
1) Take a shallow pan,fill it with water and allow to boil.
2) Reduce to a simmer,add eggs and cook one at a time, and poach until whites are set, about 3 minutes. (For well-shaped free-form poached eggs, use a spoon to contain the whites... - 40.3363
Scotch Baked Eggs
Divide sausage into 4 equal portions and, on wax paper, flatten each portion into a round flat cake about 3/8 inch thick.
Loosen patties from paper with a spatula.
Moisten your hands for easier handling of sausage and wrap each egg completely in the sausage;... - 24.1689
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 117.972
Eggs, Alsatian Style Oeufs A L'alsace
1. In a clean dry and grease free bowl, add the egg whites and beat with an electric beater or wire whisk until they are stiff and stand in soft peaks.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over a medium low flame.
3. Add the... - 43.2079
Fried Egg Over Roasted Asparagus
Have your breakfast in style! If you have some fresh produce the cook this up with your egg and serve it for your friends or family! See the video for more! - 110.778
Chicken And Prawns In Egg Fried Rice
Looking for some delicious lunch idea? Here is one just for you…chicken and prawns in egg fried rice. This dish makes a perfect meal and combines the goodness of meat, egg, herbs, veggies and rice. So why to wait for, just watch the video and relish the... - 131.743
Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients; cover and chill so that the flavours blend
2. Serve as required - 35.9554
Double Egg Skillet
For puff pancake, in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet heat margarine in a .400Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup of the egg product, 1/2 cup of the milk, the flour, and Parmesan cheese with a... - 38.915
Company Scrambled Eggs
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk until frothy.
2) Beat in rest of the ingredients except margarine, blend well.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, turning frequently until cooked.
4) Serve... - 35.2195
Heat oven to 150°C (300°F).
Wash rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.
Combine oil, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl and beat till well blended.
Stir in tomatoes and set aside.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion... - 45.8187
Egg Salad Spread
This Egg Salad Spread makes my salads taste awesome ! Try out this Egg Salad Spread right away on your salads and feel free to comment on them ! - 27.8744
Sausage Egg Puffs
Coat four 4 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl combine .sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning, and cumin.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage over medium heat until brown.
Drain fat.In a... - 38.9309
Egg Tofu Custard
1. Prepare 2 1/4 cups bonito stock.
2. Combine BROTH ingredients, and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat, making sure that salt dissolves. Force-cool by swirling bowl with broth in a larger bowl containing water and ice... - 41.4094
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Try the Shrimp Egg Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Shrimp Egg Rolls! - 43.861
Mock Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large non-stick skillet, pour Egg Beaters in and cover tightly, cooking over a very low heat for 10 minutes or until just set.
Remove from skillet and cool completely.
Chop into fine pieces.
In a bowl, combine hard cooked Egg Beaters, that have been... - 30.3415
Light Scrambled Eggs
Break eggs into a bowl and whisk.
Add onions, salt, pepper and green chillies and whisk till well mixed.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Swirl pan to coat with butter and drain off excess.
Pour in egg mixture and using a wooden spoon, scramble... - 40.3917
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs and water together until pale and foamy.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, toss well
4) Sprinkle with the pepper and blend well to mix.
5) Spoon... - 39.9765
Potato, Egg And Sausage Frittata
1. In a small bowl, pour out the milk and the eggs
2. With a wire whisk, mix the ingredients till they are fully incorporated. Set aside till required
3. Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with oil and set on a medium heat to heat up
4. Add the potatoes... - 41.4812
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.722
Egg And Zucchini Crepes
These Egg and Zucchini Crepes are fabulous ! Try out these Egg and Zucchini Crepes for your family meal this weekend and feel free to cmment on it here ! - 37.5777
Open Faced Egg Salad
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and reserve 4 whole yolks for another use. Combine remaining yolks, cup mayonnaise, and yogurt Coarsely chop egg whites,-add to yolk mixture. Stir in celery and next 4 ingredients.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise... - 31.7835
Egg And Sausage Baked Breakfast Casserole
If you are looking for a simple yet delicious recipe for a breakfast casserole then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a yummy casserole that everyone will definitely love. - 105.702
Poached Salmon With Mock Egg Sauce
Wrap in cheesecloth.
Place salmon on rack in fish poacher or in a large kettle.
Add 2 quarts water, vinegar, parsley, onion, lite salt, peppers, and bay leaf.
Fish should be just covered with water.
Slowly bring to a boil; reduce heat, and... - 38.8668
Egg; Bean & Potato Hash
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, onion, chili powder, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender (about 15 minutes; do not scorch). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15... - 26.4116
Easter Egg Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine boiling water and cinnamon, stirring well; set aside.
Combine 3 eggs and 3/4 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat well, Add butter, and beat until blended.
Skim off 1/4 cup clear cinnamon water, and... - 41.8365
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
In small bowl, combine hard-cooked Egg Beaters, celery, onion and mayonnaise.
On each of 6 bread slices, place lettuce leaf and tomato slice; top each with about 1/4 cup egg salad and remaining bread slice. - 32.025
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 45.2706
Sour Cream And Onion Deviled Eggs
1. Slice the green onions in half separating the white part from the green.
2. Mince the white part and cut the green into rings for garnish.
3. To make the hard-boiled eggs – place the eggs into a large pot, and cover them with water.... - 99.0886
Chinese Pork And Eggs Fried Rice
This chinese pork and egg fried rice is a very quick and easy dish to prepare after a busy day at work. The chef here presents the dish in a simple manner to cook in your kitchen. A few ingredients straight from your kitchen cabinet, stir-fry them and pork... - 108.177
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 108.175
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 35.7405
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar with a fork.
Add 2 teaspoons of the warm milk and cream the milk and yeast together to form a smooth paste.
Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and set it aside in a warm, draught free... - 44.087
Egg And Broccoli Cup
Here's a video for all those people who thought breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The egg and broccoli cup is certainly a filling breakfast which maximizes you nutrition schedule. With everyone tending to have an uber-busy lifestyle, the egg... - 106.162
Egg Noodles And Vegetables With Pesto
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, taking care not to overcook. Drain; place in large bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. To make pesto, place garlic in food processor; process briefly until chopped. Add basil; process using on/off pulsing... - 30.653
Whiskey Sour With Egg Whites
In this free mixology video Clint offers a twist on a classic. This drink is great for the Whiskey fans out there. Its also a different variation than you might be used to seeing, the egg-whites really add some texture and body to this drink! - 115.042
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 91.4263
Mewa Ni Akoori
Fry nuts in 2 tbsp fat and drain well.
They must not be greasy.
Mix remaining fat, eggs and salt and scramble.
When half done, add sultanas and when just done add nuts.
Serve immediately with hot rotlis. - 33.422
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 39.9587
A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. - 40.741
Whole Wheat Crepes
Place the milk, egg, and egg white in a blender container.
Process on medium speed until combined.
Add the flour and process on medium speed until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a crepe pan or medium no-stick... - 32.6245
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F or 160°C
2. In a small dry bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and creamy
3. Wash and dry the whisk or beater blades.
4. In another dry and grease free bowl, beat egg whites till stiff. Adding a few drops of... - 41.7038
Baked Orzo And Vegetables
Tiny ricelike pasta, Parmesan, pesto, spinach, garlic, garbanzo and tomato are tossed with egg that keeps it all together for a very hearty casserole. - 37.0564
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, pecans and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the maple syrup, milk, eggs and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
4) Pour... - 43.7183
Johnny Appleseed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Combine together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, cereal, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the applesauce, eggs, honey... - 45.4195
Huevos Rancheros Omelets
1. Cook onion in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until tender. Add beans and cumin; cook about 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Combine egg whites and next 4... - 27.1347
Angel Hair Patties
Egg, cheese and angel hair pasta patties get a tasty vegetable and spaghetti sauce topping. - 36.1498
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 46.1523
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 33.8923
Free Egg Recipes By Category