- » Free Canned Salmon
Free Canned Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of free canned salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for free canned salmon recipes.
1. Place the water or broth in a small saucepan, and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Set aside for 5 minutes. Then place over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Drain the salmon,... - 30.9046
Salmon Loaf With Garbanzo Beans
Whirl drained beans in blender or food processor with steel blade.
In a bowl, mix beans with remaining ingredients.
Spoon into a greased ovenproof casserole.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes.
Serve with a dill or mustard sauce. - 34.6502
Whirl tofu in blender or food processor with steel blade until creamy.
Drain salmon, reserving juice (there should be 1/3-1/2 cup).
Pick out any black skin and bones from salmon.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add salmon juice to gelatin.
Let sit 5... - 41.9052
Salmon Ball Hors D'oeuvres
Combine salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, paprika, and onion powder in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Chill several hours, until firm enough to handle.
With two spoons, make ten to twelve small... - 40.1285
Salmon Roll Or Pie
Saute mushrooms, celery, pepper, and onion in the oil.
Pick over salmon, discarding any black skin or bones.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add parsley and tarragon.
Mix all together.
Prepare pie crust dough and roll out into a rectangle for the roll, a round for... - 44.8273
Homemade Salmon Cartoccio
Expecting guests over the weekend? Treat them to this Classic Italian Salmon Cartoccio. The dish is packed with flavors and is also simple to prepare. This one is sure to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 79.97
Ziti Salmon Salad
I knew baked ziti makes an awesome American casserole dish but I never knew that ziti could be great for a salad as well, till I made this Ziti Salmon Salad at home. After trying out this Ziti Salmon Salad, Ziti with salmon makes it to the top of my "favorite... - 33.2583
Deviled Salmon Dip With Capers
Combine the salmon, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and cayenne in a small bowl; mash with a fork until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with the capers, and serve with the crackers. - 27.594
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 102.673
Baked Salmon Parchment Hearts And Jasmine Rice
Looking for a healthy, wholesome meal recipe that is also allergy free? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This fish dish is yummy, easy to make and will definitely make a good addition to almost every major meal. - 77.6119
1) Drain and flake the salmon well.
2) In a large bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture to form patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in a little milk-free margarine or vegetable oil until evenly... - 36.1891
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grate the onion and carrots, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, break and beat the eggs.
4) Stir in the savory, milk substitute, salmon and bread crumbs, blend well.
5) In a loaf pan, melt and pour the... - 39.459
1. Stir together cornflake crumbs, egg substitute, milk, dill weed, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in large mixing bowl. Add salmon; mix well.
2. Shape salmon mixture into 5 large egg-shaped balls. Flatten each into 3/4 inch-thick oval. Pinch one end of... - 34.3796
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.3781
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2755
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.7991
Two Salmon Pate
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute to soften.
Warm over low heat, stirring, until dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
*Drain sockeye salmon, discarding juice.
In food processor or blender, combine sockeye salmon, half... - 40.7933
Dilled Salmon Cakes With Caper Sauce
1. To make the salmon cakes, combine all the salmon cake ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir, breaking up any large chunks of salmon, until just combined. Form the mixture into 4 cakes.
2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over... - 30.3363
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 42.4561
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Pico De Gallo
Pico De Gallo recipe is fast and simple. Visit the Chefs for more free recipes and to outfit your kitchen with USA made gadgets, knives and cutting boards. - 101.007
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269