- » Frappe
FrappÃ© is a type of Greek iced-coffee. It is a froth-covered chill drink made from instant coffee. It is a popular summer beverage. More »
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee frappe' is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 45.3198
Mocha Frappe Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour 2 tablespoons sugar and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, combine egg yolk... - 44.786
Place tomato juice, onion, green pepper, and seasonings in saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine with the whipped cream and mayonnaise.
Taste and reseason.
Pour into individual molds or shallow square mold.
Unmold on lettuce and... - 40.9759
1. In a four cup measure, combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks; add hot water and bitters and sweeten with sugar; allow to cool
2. Beat 10X sugar along with cream till stiff
3. Pour cooled coffee over crushed oce in glasses, discard... - 39.2385
1) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour equally... - 36.194
Combine first 7 ingredients in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Serve very cold in chilled glasses over ice cubes.
Garnish with lemon or lime wedges. - 35.5547
1. Combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks in a 4-cup measure; add hot water and aromatic bitters. Sweeten to taste with the granulated sugar; cool.
2. When ready to serve, beat cream with 10X sugar until stiff in a small bowl.
3. Pour cooled coffee... - 33.986
Mint Mocha Frappe
Wet the rim of a glass with coffee liqueur, then dip it in sugar.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Mix together the coffee liqueur, creme de menthe, creme de cacao and Triple Sec.
Pour into the glass over the ice. - 27.2551
Pour hot coffee over ice cubes and let stand until coffee is cold and most of the ice has melted.
If made ahead, cover and chill until the next day.
In a blender or food processor, combine coffee and ice cream; whirl until smoothly blended.
Pour into chilled... - 25.9049
1. Blend all the ingredients with 1/2 teacup of water in a mixer until frothy.
2. Pour into a tall glass. - 25.1045
Combine all ingredients in blender container.
Cover; blend at medium-low speed until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses. - 24.3271
Mix ingredients thoroughly in blender.
Pour into a tall glass. - 24.3104
Dissolve sugar in hot coffee, chill.
Whip cream stiff and add to coffee.
Add vanilla and brandy.
Freeze. - 22.6271
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses. - 21.1939
Put all the ingredients into a food processor or blender.
Process at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 20.8378
Frappe Recipes By Category