- » Frankfurter Goulash
Frankfurter Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frankfurter goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frankfurter goulash recipes.
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the frankfurters in half crosswise
2) Into a dutch oven melt some butter and sauté the onion, garlic and paprika
3) Add in the frankfurters, dill, caraway, bouillon cube and boiling water
4) Bring the water to a boil and... - 43.6168
About 1 hour before serving: In skillet, in hot butter, saute onions until golden; stir in paprika and frankfurters.
Saute 5 minutes; stir in potatoes, salt, caraway seed and tomatoes.
Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until potatoes are... - 33.8396
Frankfurter Goulash A La Walter Slezak
1. In a large heavy kettle, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic. Cook over moderate heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the onions begin to take on color. Add the green peppers and cook, stirring, five minutes longer. Cover and continue cooking... - 31.5594
You May Also Like!
Frank Sauerkraut Goulash
About 15 minutes before serving: Cut each frankfurter into 5 diagonal slices.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion and frankfurter slices in butter 5 minutes or until onion is tender and frankfurter slices slightly brown.
Rinse sauerkraut under... - 35.0617
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
2) Add onions and potatoes. Cook until light brown in color.
3) Add frankfurters and green peppers. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add salt, tomatoes and pepper.
5) Cover and cook for another 10... - 38.3276
1) Under running water, wash the lentils and keep aside to drain
2) Ina pot, add the water and lentils and bring to a boil
3) In a frying pan, heat the fat and saute the onions till browned evenly
4) To the lentils add the carrots,... - 47.6088