- » Frankfurter
Frankfurter is a hot dog which is very soft, flavored, moist, and even-textured sausage, commonly popular in United States. In US, frankfurter is also termed as wiener. The sausage is made of pork and beef in almost ... More »
Frankfurter Crown Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 400°F
2. In a skillet add butter or margarine and cook the bacon till it gets crisp. Remove and crumble it when crisp.
3. Pour of the drippings and cook onions in it till it gets tender.
4. Add soup, vinegar, water,... - 47.455
Bean And Frankfurter Soup
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 45.9868
Frankfurter And Potato Pie
1. Pare potatoes, slice very thin and cover with cold water in a large bowl.
2. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Toss flour with cheese.
5. Drain potato thoroughly.
6. Grease an 8-cup, round,... - 45.784
Frankfurter Kranzer is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Frankfurter Kranzer recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.2256
Upside Down Frankfurter Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large frying pan, saute onion and green pepper in drippings 5 minutes, or just until they turn tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, brown sugar, mustard, salt, bay leaf and basil; stir well.
4. Then put in... - 44.5768
Frankfurter Vegetable Soup
1) Allow 1 qt of water to come to a boil.
2) Mix in limas so boiling does not stop.
3) Lower heat and boil the mixture gently, covered for 1 hour, adding 1 teasp of salt last half hour.
4) Stir in bouillon cubes, boiling water, tomatoes, carrots,... - 44.4539
Frankfurter And Apple Salad
1) Slice frankfurters into small-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, add diced apple and toss it in lemon juice.
3) In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, chutney and seasonings together.
4) Take individual plates and place lettuce leaves, heap... - 43.7005
Western Frankfurter Bake
Cut frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
Combine water and salt in saucepan over low heat.
Stir in cornmeal; cook until thickened, stirring con- stantly.
Remove from heat; stir small amount of hot cornmeal mixture into egg.
Return to remaining... - 43.6275
Saute onion in butter in Dutch oven until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add sauerkraut; cook for sev- eral minutes.
Trim any cores from dried fruit if nec- essary; cut large pieces of fruit in half.
Add fruit to sauerkraut mixture.
Cut frankfurters into... - 43.4856
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the frankfurters in half crosswise
2) Into a dutch oven melt some butter and sauté the onion, garlic and paprika
3) Add in the frankfurters, dill, caraway, bouillon cube and boiling water
4) Bring the water to a boil and... - 43.4681
Macaroni With Frankfurter Sauce
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Cut frank- furters crosswise in 1/4-inch slices; brown in oil.
Re- move frankfurters with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling.
Saute onions and garlic in same skillet until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, 3 cups... - 43.0584
Toasted Cheese Frankfurter Salad
Do you like Frankfurters then you're sure to love this Toasted Cheese Frankfurter Salad. Closely follow this recipe to make a wonderful Toastes Cheese Frankfurter Salad. - 42.8425
Sweet Frankfurter Relish
Put carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion through coarse blade of food grinder.
Drain excess liquid.
In large saucepan mix vegetables, sugar, vinegar, salt, and cayenne.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cook over... - 42.0557
Frankfurter Quick Bread
Combine sugar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice, and mustard in a saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each of 12 greased muffin-pan wells.
In a bowl combine the pancake mix with 1/4 cup oil, egg, and... - 41.5595
Frankfurter Cabbage Skillet
1) In a large skillet, place the cabbage and sprinkle with nutmeg.
2) Add the carrot, onion, salt and pepper to taste and dot with butter. Add water to the skillet, cover and bring to a boil over high flame.
3) Reduce the heat and cook over low flame... - 41.3998
Frankfurter Cheese Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
Thinly slice four of the frankfurters; set aside.
Cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, Worcestershire, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; add milk... - 41.2752
1. In large frying pan, melt butter. Saute onion until golden; mix in chili powder; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Keep the frankfurters in single layer in frying pan, using a spatula to turn and coat with seasoned-onion mixture.
3. In a 1-cup measure, mix... - 41.2407
Frankfurter And Onion Casserole
Rub bottom of an earthenware casserole with garlic cloves; then grease well with bacon drippings.
Lay frankfurters in casserole.
Top with onions.
Cover with mushrooms.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, thyme, mace, nutmeg, bay leaf and green pepper.
Pour in... - 41.1646
Frankfurter And Corn Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degres.
2) In a basin, whisk the eggs lightly and add the sweet corn, onion, breadcrumbs, mustard and seasoning, Mix properly.
3) Cut the frankfurters into lengths measuring about 1/2-inch and stir... - 40.8492
Cheese Frankfurter Loaf
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Add chili sauce and seasonings.
Simmer about 10 minutes or till sauce is thick.
Here's the idea for cutting the bread: Slices will be 3/4 inch wide and cut crosswise of the loaf.
Cut first slice, going almost to... - 40.6298
Frankfurter Roll Ups
1) Slit all the frankfurters.
2) Fill the frankfurters with sweet relish.
3) Remove crust from bread slices and wrap around the stuffed frankfurters.
4) Cover the bread by rolling a slice of bacon around each.
5) Fasten the rolls with... - 40.0914
Frankfurter Casserole For 8
Cook spinach as directed on the package; drain, reserving liquid.
Place alternate layers of spinach and rice in a well-buttered 2-quart casserole.
Partially cook bacon and drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the rice and spinach;... - 40.0008
Classic Frankfurter Salad
1. Wash the potatoes and cook in their skins for about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
2. Peel the potatoes if liked and cut into dice. Place in a bowl.
3. Pour the French dressing over the hot potatoes, add the onion and garlic and stir carefully.
4. Slice the... - 39.9594
Beans And Frankfurter Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley flakes.
Stir in great northern beans, carrots, celery, and onion.
Add diced frankfurters.
Mix well to... - 39.6193
Tomato Frankfurter Soup
1. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook the chopped onion and sliced frankfurters till onion is tender but not brown.
2. Stir in bean with bacon soup, tomato soup, water, sugar, and chili powder, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat;... - 39.2822
Frankfurter Broiler Foods
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place corn.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on corn and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack along with carrots and frankfurters.
4. Brush frankfurters with soy sauce, lemon juice and 1... - 38.9668
Frankfurter Egg Scramble
I made this Frankfurter Egg Scramble last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Frankfurter Egg Scramble recipe for yourself! - 38.8099
Kidney Bean And Frankfurter Soup
Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until they are tender.
Bring the measured water to the boil in a saucepan.
Add the beans and onion, then the bay leaf, savory, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 20 minutes... - 38.73
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
2) Add onions and potatoes. Cook until light brown in color.
3) Add frankfurters and green peppers. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add salt, tomatoes and pepper.
5) Cover and cook for another 10... - 38.3939
1) Take a small bowl,combine tomato sauce with basil and garlic powder.
2) On a broiler pan,arrange muffin halves on piece of foil.
3)Evenly spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture on each half and top each with half of the frankfurter slices,... - 38.3553
1) Take a skillet and brown onion in it.
2) Stir in paprika and green peppers.
3) Mix in add cut-up frankfurters.
4) Add in tomato juice after few minutes of stirring.
5) Allow the liquid to thicken with catsup or tomato paste. Only a dash of catsup... - 38.349
Frankfurter And Corn Flan
1. Take a saucepan and prepare the white sauce following the packet directions using 1/2 pint milk.
2. To the sauce, stir in the corn niblets, frankfurter sausages and the grated cheese.
3. Break the egg, separate the yolk and stir it into the sauce... - 38.3007
Frankfurter Salad Loaf
Frankfurter salad loaf is a hollowed and filled loaf stuffed with a tossed frankfurter and celery mix. Flavored with a savory blend of hot dog relish and sour cream, the frankfurter salad loaf is a baked recipe and very filling for a light lunch. - 38.2566
Noodles With Kraut Frankfurter Sauce
Saute frankfurters in butter in 3-quart saucepan until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add tomatoes, brown sugar, salt, herbs, red pepper and sauerkraut.
Cover and simmer 1... - 38.0299
Jiffy Frankfurter Supper
Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
In saucepan combine the White Sauce Mix, reserved pineapple syrup mixture, green pepper strips, and the soy sauce.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir a moderate amount... - 38.0263
Hot Potato Salad In Frankfurter Ring
Cook bacon till crisp; add onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Add vinegar and water; cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Remove from heat and stir in salad dressing.
Sprinkle potatoes with... - 38.0218
Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in shortening, until tender.
2) Stir in the frankfurters, saute until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water and Worcestershire.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes; stirring... - 37.225
Vegetable Frankfurter Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add the frankfurter slices along with onion to brown in hot butter.
3) Pour in soup and water.
4) Stir well.
5) Heat the soup by frequent stirring.
6) Serve the soup in individual bowl and... - 37.062
1) On each frankfurter make small incision in one side.
2) Curl in pairs to form circles and push in a cocktail stick to secure.
3) Place the rings on a metal grid on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Move to the cooler side of the barbecue and add a slice... - 36.8649
Saute' onion in butter until soft.
Add frozen green beans and stir in soup, milk and seasonings; heat thoroughly.
Fold in franks that have been sliced lengthwise, then crosswise in halves.
Separate biscuits, cut each into fourths, arrange in border around... - 36.7519
Frankfurter Skillet Dinner
1) In butter, sauté the onions till they are golden. Add the frankfurters and cook for 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
2) Chop the tomatoes and add to the frankfurters with liquid.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and cover the pan. Cook over... - 36.1155
Frankfurter And Macaroni Salad Bowl
Cook macaroni tender in the boiling water, to which 3 teasp salt have been added.
Five minutes before macaroni is done, add frankfurters; cook 5 min longer.
Remove frankfurters, and rinse macaroni in boiling water.
Place in a bowl with... - 35.8144
The Works Frankfurter Casserole
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise and milk; stir until mixture forms a ball.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sesame seed in bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
Press dough in bottom and sides of pie pan.
Spread with barbecue sauce.
Arrange... - 35.5294
Hearty Frankfurter Soup
1) In a skillet heat butter.
2) Add frankfurters and onion and brown.
3) Gently add soup and water.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 35.5244
1 Toast bread, and butter each piece on 1 side.
2 Split frankfurters in half lengthwise and place on buttered side of 6 slices toast.
3 Spread the dressing on frankfurters, and top each sandwich with about 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
4 Top each with a... - 35.2375
Saute onion in butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add tomatoes; cook until thickened, stirring con- stantly.
Add catsup, salt and pepper.
Split frank- furters lengthwise; arrange, cut side down, in greased casserole.
Pour tomato sauce over frankfurters.
Bake... - 34.9786
Frankfurter Wrap With Mini Bean Pots
Fill mini bean pots, allowing 1/2 can beans per individual pot; set aside.
Arrange bacon in a shallow baking pan.
Set in a 375Â°F oven 5 minutes, or until bacon is partially cooked.
Remove from oven (leave oven on) and drain bacon on absorbent... - 34.8597
Barbecued Frankfurter Rolls
Melt fat, add onion, and simmer tender.
Then add next 7 ingredients.
Make a lengthwise slit 3" long through the center of each frankfurter.
Arrange in a baking pan, slit side up, and pour sauce over all.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350°F 20 min., basting... - 34.779
Frankfurter Chicken Cream Soup
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Add onion and frankfurter slices.
Cook until onion is transparent, occasionally moving and turning with a spoon.
Stir in the soup, then the water and milk, blending thoroughly after each addition.
Add bouillon cubes, stirring... - 34.7352
Creamy Mustard Frankfurter Topping
1) Combine together all the ingredients. Keep stirring till they have blended properly.
2) Serve or use as required. Can be used as spread for frankfurters or hamburgers on rolls. - 34.7227
Frankfurter Crown Casserole
In skillet, cook bacon.
Remove and crumble.
Cook onion in drippings until tender.
Stir in soup, water, salt, and pepper; add potatoes and green beans.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stand frankfurters around edge of casserole.
Bake at 350 °F. for 30... - 34.7195
Cook potatoes, carrots, onions, catchup, 1 1/2 c water, and salt together, covered, until vegetables are tender—about 25 min.
Mix the flour and 2 tablesp water to smooth paste, add to vegetables and simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened.
Add... - 34.4152
These Frankfurter Hobos are fabulous ! Gorge on these crispy crunchy toasted onion rolls smeared with delicious sandwich spread and topped with hot macaroni mixture and cheese for dinner tonight and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this dish... - 34.2846
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish... - 34.0315
Frankfurter Salad Buns
1. Using a knife, score frankfurters.
2. Melt half the butter in a frying pan, saute them just until hot.
3. Using a butter knife, apply toasted rolls with remaining butter or margarine and mustard; fill with coleslaw, then finally add a... - 33.5326
Frankfurter And Pineapple Kebabs
1. Cut each frankfurter into 4 pieces.
2. Drain pineapple pieces.
3. Put pieces of frankfurter and pineapple alternately on 4 metal skewers, to make kebabs.
4. Pre-heat grill.
5. Place kebabs in grill pan. (Remove grid from pan.)
6. Melt butter and brush over... - 33.5066
1) Place the frankfurters on 6 individual bread slices.
2) Divide the dressing on frankfurters.
3) Place 2 tablespoon sauerkraut on each sandwich.
4) Top with cheese slices and cover with remaining bread slices.
5) Place on individual... - 33.2768
Frankfurter Rice Pronto
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cut frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise. Now cut each piece into 3 long strips.
2. In hot butter, in skillet, saute frankfurter strips, onions, green pepper, and rice, stirring often, until onions are... - 33.1431
About 1 hour before serving: In skillet, in hot butter, saute onions until golden; stir in paprika and frankfurters.
Saute 5 minutes; stir in potatoes, salt, caraway seed and tomatoes.
Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until potatoes are... - 33.0793
Spaghetti With Chili Frankfurter Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in butter until tender, but not brown.
Add frankfurters and cook until browned.
Add tomato puree, tomatoes, salt and chili powder; mix well.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to... - 32.8056
Frankfurter Salad Loaf
Cut lengthwise slice from top of bread; set top aside.
Scoop out loaf to within 3/4 inch of bottom and sides.
Spread inside of loaf and cut side of top with butter.
Wrap loaf in foil, leaving cavity uncovered.
Combine sour cream, onion soup mix, and relish;... - 32.7574
1. Take a pan and heat the mushroom soup over low flame
2. Add all the other ingredients to it.
3. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes hot.
4. Put it on hot toast or corn bread and serve. - 32.2149
Frankfurter Salad Bowl
This Frankfurter Salad Bowl is simply delicious and is perfect to go with any meal. No matter what your palate prefers, this Frankfurter Salad Bowl is set to impress all! - 32.1298
Saute frankfurters and rice in butter or margarine in a large frying pan, stirring often, until rice is golden.
Stir in tomatoes, water, and garlic salt; place chicken on top; cover.
Simmer, stirring once, 30 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is... - 32.0764
Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue
Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue has a grand taste. Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue gets its taste from frankfurters mixed with rice soup and flavored with vinegar. Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 31.9488
Chicken Frankfurter Jambalaya
This Chicken Frankfurter Jambalaya is a wonderful dish to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Chicken Frankfurter Jambalaya and taste it gives out is so inviting that anyone would fall for it.... - 31.9149
Apple Frankfurter Casserole
In shallow greased casserole alternate layers of apple, sweet potato, and frankfurter, until half are used.
Mix next 3 ingredients and sprinkle half on contents of casserole.
Add remaining apples, potatoes, and franks.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture... - 31.8992
If you are planning to get creative in kitchen, this Frankfurter Casserole is a great recipe to go for! A great blend of beef frankfurter with veggies and peppers, this Frankfurter Casserole is a treat anyone would love to have. Give it a try, as it's as... - 31.7808
Frankfurter Tamale Pie
This Tamale Pie makes me go crazy whenever I try it out for a meal ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 31.7754
Country Frankfurter Sandwiches
1. In small bowl, beat eggs and salt until just blended; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook frankfurters, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Remove to large bowl.
3. In same skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or... - 31.6496
Place butter in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH for 35 seconds or until butter melts.
Add onion, and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Add frankfurters to... - 31.5218
Frankfurter And Cabbage Casserole
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Cut the frankfurters in halves lengthwise. Arrange them cut side down in the baking dish. Cover them with the cabbage.
3. Saute the onion in the drippings 3... - 31.3157
Frankfurter Rolls is served as snacks by many restaurants across the world. The tomatoes and sausages gives the Frankfurter Rolls a lip smacking taste. - 30.4902
Frankfurter And Bean Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat oil in a large flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add onion, garlic and bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and celery; fry for 2 minutes more. Stir in tomatoes.
2. Mix cornflour with white wine... - 30.3732
After The Game Frankfurter Snacks
1. Cover frankfurters with boiling water; let stand 8 min. Drain.
2. Butter bread (crusts removed if desired).
3. Combine chopped onion and mustard.
4. Dip buttered side of bread in grated cheese and spread onion mustard mixture on unbuttered side. Place a... - 30.2667
Hot Frankfurter And Vegetable Salad Bowl
Simmer frankfurters in boiling water to cover for 5 min.
Remove; cut into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise into 1" pieces.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in 1 boiling salted water until tender—about 10 min.
Drain, and toss lightly with frankfurters and... - 30.1371
Frankfurter And Apple Casserole
1. Start the oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a deep baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Cut the frankfurters in halves lengthwise. Brown the cut surfaces quickly in a frying pan. Rinse the pan with the boiling water and reserve this liquid.
3. Place... - 29.9854
Toast and butter bread.
Split frankfurters in half lengthwise; place on 6 bread slices.
Divide dressing on frankfurters; add 2 Tbsp.
sauerkraut per sandwich.
Top each with cheese slice.
Cover with remaining bread.
Microwave (high) as follows, rotating 1/4... - 29.9308
Hot Frankfurter And Potato Salad Casserole
Simmer frankfurters in boiling water to cover for 5 min.
Drain and cool.
Combine the potatoes, salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar.
Arrange the drained string beans in the bottom of a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt-covered casserole.
Over them arrange the potato salad... - 29.9179
Cook frankfurters in boiling water to cover for 7 to 8 minutes; drain and slice.
Combine potatoes, sea- sonings, oil and vinegar.
Place beans in greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Layer potato mixture, onion and frankfurters over beans; cover.
Bake at 400 de-... - 29.761
Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper
Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper is easy to make recipe. Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper gets its taste from pasta mixed with onion and tomato soup and flavored shortening. Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 29.7585
Frankfurter Cheese Casserole
Frankfurter Cheese Casserole is my all-time favorite and is quite easy to prepare too. This Frankfurter Cheese Casserole requires advance preparation and makes the best bet to serve in parties. Just check out the recipe of Frankfurter Cheese Casserole listed... - 29.6889
Baked Bean Frankfurter Casserole
Combine molasses, vinegar and mustard and mix well.
Empty beans into a flat 2-quart casserole and stir in molasses mixture.
Arrange onion slices and frankfurters on top of beans.
Bake in a 375° F.oven 35 minutes.
This casserole can be prepared in advance,... - 29.674
Frankfurter-chicken Cream Soup
Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup has a distinctive taste. The frankfurters and chicken gives the Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup a luxurious taste. Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 29.6614
Frankfurter Goulash A La Walter Slezak
1. In a large heavy kettle, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic. Cook over moderate heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the onions begin to take on color. Add the green peppers and cook, stirring, five minutes longer. Cover and continue cooking... - 29.5632
Frankfurter And Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Brown frankfurters and onions in margarine in large skillet.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
Combine with noodles and place in a buttered 2- or 2... - 29.2698
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 29.0504
Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl
I love salads with mixed vegetables and this Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl is one of my favotrites. I often try this Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl as there are no ingredients which could bring in a serious increase in my weighing scale. Check out the... - 28.7931
Frankfurter Special has a grand taste. The frankfurters and cheese gives the Frankfurter Special an invigorating taste. - 28.3693
Combine frankfurters and vegetables.
Combine mustard, chili sauce, and salad dressing or mayonnaise; add to frankfurter mixture.
Toss lightly. - 26.9458
Macaroni And Frankfurter Casserole
Place cooked macaroni in 2 to 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix together, cheese, milk, onion, and pepper; stir into macaroni.
Slice each frankfurter crosswise into 1" pieces; add to macaroni mixture.
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 6 minutes, stirring the macaroni... - 26.2616
Frankfurter In A Pita
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, in a large custard cup combine the chicken frankfurter, cheese, tomato, onion, and sweet pickle relish; securely cover with clear plastic wrap.
In a clear plastic bag place the pita bread half; seal.
Pack frankfurter mixture,... - 25.665
This Franfurter Casserole is a pleasure to eat ! It is so very conveninent to make. Just gather frankfurters, wax beans, condensed tomato soup, olives and corn, and just bake. The resulting Frankfurter casserole is sure to cast its spell on you! Do give this... - 25.6277
Frankfurter And Bacon Kebabs
Thread the frankfurter pieces onto eight skewers, alternating with pineapple chunks, bacon slice rolls, onions and pieces of green pepper.
Brush with melted butter and barbecue for about 15 minutes, turning frequently and basting with the melted butter.
Serve... - 25.6256
Make 3 diagonal slashes in each frankfurter.
Place on plate.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Place hot frankfurters in buns with slashes toward outside.
Lay one strip of cheese across each slash.
Arrange on paper towel.
Microwave 30 seconds to... - 25.6161
Kraut And Frankfurter Plank Dinner
Prepare Sweet-Tart Kraut and keep it warm.
Cook carrots or other desired vegetable.
Heap kraut mixture in center of a large seasoned plank.*
Brush franks with melted butter or margarine and arrange, slit side down, at two opposite corners of plank.
Pile the... - 25.0488
Split and butter the rolls.
Slice the tomatoes thickly and spread the slices over the bottom halves of the rolls.
Split the frankfurters and spread with made mustard, put on to the tomato slices and cover with the buttered tops of rolls.
Wrap in... - 23.9577
Vegetable Frankfurter Soup
In saucepan, brown frankfurter and cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup and water.
Heat; stir occasionally - 23.922
Tasty Frankfurter Sandwich Filling
Try out this Tasty Frankfurter Sandwich Filling and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Tasty Frankfurter Sandwich Filling will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 23.5634
Frankfurter Recipes By Category