- » Frank Sausage
Frank Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frank sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frank sausage recipes.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together melted Crisco, egg and milk.
2. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients and stir into the milk mixture to form a batter.
3. In a deep wok, heat Crisco 375° Fahrenheit.
4. Dip frankfurters in batter and... - 44.6465
Hungarian Frank Bake
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
In large skillet combine oil, sugar, and salt.
Add the cabbage; stir till cabbage is coated.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat till cabbage is tender, about 10 minutes.
In saucepan stir milk into... - 44.6176
Frank And Kraut Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, melt shortening and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, water, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 35 minutes until vegetables... - 44.522
1. In saucepan of cold water, place frankfurters and heat until boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Drain well.
3. Apply butter on one side of bread; and dip buttered side in cheese.
4. On the other side, spread mustard and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon... - 42.9522
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 41.1063
Quick Frank Kraut Dinner
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Diagonally slash frankfurters at 1 inch interval; keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, take cheese soup and gradually stir in milk to blend well.
4. Stir in caraway seed and mustard.
5. Add sauerkraut; cook with... - 40.4454
Fancy Frank Kebabs
1. Carefully, wrap the halved frankfurters with bacon; and secure with wooden picks.
2.Take 6 greased skewers, thread alternating with an onion slice, then pieces of frankfurter, green pepper and tomato; end with a mushroom.
3. Baste with mustard... - 38.4275
Frank And Bean Sandwich
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the buns.
2) Keep frankfurters over it.
3) In a small bowl blend remaining ingredients.
4) Pour it over frankfurters and buns to cover completely.
5) Broil until hot.
6) Serve immediately. - 37.8866
Frank 'n Corn Crown
Cook green pepper and onion in cup butter till onion is golden but not brown.
Add soft bread crumbs, corn, eggs, and salt; mix lightly.
Combine dry bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons melted butter; set aside.
Place corn mixture in 8 x1 1/2-inch round baking dish,... - 37.0813
1) Halve each frankfurter, thread on 4 wooden skewers alternately with the olives and pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar, then brush over the kabobs.
3) Across a 2-quart glass utility dish, lay the kabobs... - 35.3293
Frank Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the celery soup, milk, onion and mustard together; blend thoroughly.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, place layers of the potatoes, sauce and frankfurters alternately.
4)... - 35.1692
Frank In Bun Special
Split frankfurter[s] lengthwise, not cutting completely through.
Place bun[s] on piece[s] of waxed paper large enough to wrap bun[s] and secure by twisting both ends.
Spread mustard on bun[s].
Place frankfurter[s] in bun[s].
Fill with sauerkraut; sprinkle... - 33.443
Quick Frank Kabobs
Cut the frankfurters into thirds.
Place on skewers alternately with potatoes and green pepper pieces.
In small bowl stir together horseradish mustard, catsup, seasoning mix, water, oil, and the hot pepper sauce.
Grill the kabobs over medium coals for 10... - 32.1477
Smoky Frank Tidbits
1. In a saucepan, mix together pineapple juice and cornstarch and stir to dissolve the cornstarch
2. Add all te other ingredients excep the frankfurters and cook over medium flame, stirring all the while until it boils and thickens
3. Add frankfurters... - 31.433
Mediterranean Frank Kabobs
On location, about 45 minutes before serving:
1. Start fire of glowing coals—this takes about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut frankfurters into thirds; wrap each piece in a strip of pimento.
3. On each long metal skewer alternate frankfurter pieces with... - 26.8777