- » Frangipane Tart
Frangipane Tart Recipes
Frangipane tart is an American almond filled pastry dish. The crumbly texture and buttery flavor of the Frangipane tart is a tasty twist to your dessert dish. The sweet almond filling and sliced apples give the ... More »
Frangipane Fruit Tart
Pim Techamuanvivit, author of The Foodie Handbook, shares a recipe for a rustic nectarine-frangipane galette. - 114.172
Thanksgiving Recipe - Frangipane Fruit Tart
Alia sure does love almonds in her dishes. In this video, she makes is ridiculously yummy Frangipane Fruit Tart with a sweet dough crust. We think that this almond pie would be a great complement in your Thanksgiving menu. Bon Appetit! - 108.277
Pear Frangipane Tarts
1. For pastry, in food processor, combine flour, salt, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add egg yolks, and water in it while the motor is running. Mix until dough forms a ball.... - 105.431
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C or 340 degree F.
2. Grease a flan ring or tart tin with oil or butter.
3. To prepare the pastry base, in a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt and mix in the sugar.
4. Cut butter into... - 47.2004
Apricot Frangipane Tart With Kirsch
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the grated lime rind and add enough chilled water to make a soft dough. Wrap in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill... - 39.5539
Line a 7-in flan ring or pie-plate with the pastry.
Cream the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Add the egg, beating well, and then mix in the ground almonds and flour.
Place the mixture in the pastry case and bake in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4)... - 29.2147
Frangipane Tart Recipes By Category