- » Four Layer Cake
Four Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of four layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for four layer cake recipes.
Buttermilk Banana Layer Cake
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Buttermilk Banana Layer Cake. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 38.512
Buttermilk Banana Layer Cake
Grease the bottom of 2 8-inch-deep round layer-cake pans and line with circles of greased wax paper.
Beat the first four ingredients together until very light and fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately to the egg mixture with the buttermilk... - 31.4041
Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins, then line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the 2 tins,... - 39.478
Cocoa Layer Cake
Sift flour, measure, resift 3 times with next four ingredients.
Cream shortening until soft, add sugar, and blend thoroughly; add beaten eggs and beat vigorously until light and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk in several... - 37.561
Walnut Coffee Layer
Try this amazingly delicious Walnut Coffee Layer. This tasty effortlessly prepared chilled Walnut Coffee Layer is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 45.9366
You May Also Like!
Apricot Petit Fours
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of... - 40.1269
Layered Twenty Four Hour Salad
In a very large salad bowl line the bottom with bite-sized pieces of lettuce.
Cover the lettuce with carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts, and peas.
Spread the pint of mayonnaise mixed with fat-free sour cream on top as if you are icing a cake.
Sprinkle... - 31.7556
Coconut Chocolate Cream Torte
Combine cake mix and 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the coconut in a mixing bowl.
Prepare cake as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool completely.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Spread nondairy whipped topping between layers.
Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler,... - 29.0987
Four Seasons Cake
Bake angel food cake according to package directions, using a 10-inch tube pan.
Invert cake to cool; then remove from pan and wash pan.
Prepare fruit and drain on paper towels.
Soften gelatin in water.
In top of a double boiler, beat together slightly-beaten... - 42.9283
One Two Three Four Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, gradually add 1 cup of the sugar; cream until fluffy.
3.Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each.
4.Sift dry ingredients (except sugar) together 3... - 42.5066
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.5601
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 33.5234
Iced Petit Fours
Prepare 2 quantities Sponge Cake batter and divide between 3 greased and lined jelly roll pans.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cakes from pans while still warm.
Turn out onto clean wax paper, removing paper lining.
Carefully halve each cake... - 42.2308
Party Petits Fours
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X 1-inch baking pan, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites... - 44.5044
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch pan.
Beat butter with electric mixer in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Start adding sugar gradually, beating well after each addition and continuing beating until mixture is fluffy.
Add eggs,... - 40.7306
Sugared Angel Food Cake
In small bowl combine first three ingredients.
Drizzle over angel food cake layers. - 19.2614