- » For Anchovy
For Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of For Anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for For Anchovy recipes.
Anchovies And Potatoes
Saute sliced onions in 1 tablespoon butter.
Place potatoes, onions and anchovy fillets in alternate layers in buttered baking dish, finishing with layer of potatoes.
Add a little juice from anchovy can.
Dot with remaining butter.
Bake in moderately hot (4000)... - 34.7655
Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Remove egg yolks; mash.
Blend in mayonnaise and pepper.
Stir in anchovies to taste.
Fill whites with mixture, using pastry tube if desired. (For that brimful look of plenty, fill only 8 of the whites; chop extras for a salad garnish.)
Trim with diced... - 29.4296
1. Mash anchovies to paste with the garlic. Add the tomato paste and mix.
2. Beat the egg with the egg yolk until well mixed. Reserve two tablespoons for later use. Add balance to anchovy mixture. Add cayenne, paprika. - 29.1342
In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, chives, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and basil.
Add drained anchovies to marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, drain anchovies thoroughly. - 30.9135
Omelette With Anchovies
If anchovy fillets are used, line the bottom of a greased baking dish with the fillets.
The egg mixture will be poured over them.
Separate the eggs, and beat the egg whites until stiff.
Set them aside.
Mix the anchovy paste with the egg yolks.
Add the... - 32.6218
Anchovy Wine Sauce (salsa Di Acciughe E Vino)
For those anchovy lovers out there, this Anchovy Wine Sauce (Salsa Di Acciughe E Vino) will be an Italian treat king size! The Anchovy Wine Sauce (Salsa Di Acciughe E Vino) wont eat up much of your time and all you need is a handful of recipes. Give this... - 28.1953
Baccala, Pasta With Anchovies, Seafood Salad
Cathy here is making some traditional Italian fare in this video – Baccala(salted cod), Pasta with Anchovies, Seafood Salad! It is a Holiday tradition for Italians to make seafood. Maybe, you should try seafood for a change, now that the Holidays are here.... - 88.16
Anchovy Spread can be doubled up as a dip too. Just thin the spread by adding sour cream and you get a rich tasting spread. This Anchovy Spread is pretty easy to prepare, check out the recipe. - 25.6368
Anchovy Sauce (salsa Acciughe)
Italian cuisine is known for the rich tasting sauces - this Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe) is one! I just adore the flavor of anchovy fillets, tomatoes and olive oil in this yummy sauce. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe). - 26.8165
Drain anchovies; place in mixer bowl with remaining ingredients; beat smooth. - 18.8142
Combine butter in a bowl with anchovy paste and parsley and mix well.
Spoon into a small container to fill, cover, and chill.
Use to brush the cavity and over fish, or use in place of garlic butter on bread. - 24.6117
1. Combine butter or margarine with anchovy essence, coralline pepper and blend well until creamy.
2. Add the coloring if desired.
3. Use as desired. - 27.5869
In small bowl gradually stir vinegar into anchovies, mixing well to combine.
Add oil in a thin stream, beating constantly.
Add basil and garlic and stir to combine. - 20.815
Braised Escarole With Anchovies
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Brown the garlic and discard.
Stir the anchovies into the oil and cook for 1 minute.
Add the escarole and mix well.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes or until the vegetable is tender but crisp.
Season... - 33.2869
Anchovies And Pimento
Arrange peppers attractively on a serving platter.
Drain anchovies; arrange over peppers.
Sprinkle with olive oil, minced garlic, and oregano.
Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve. - 28.6177
Anchovy Cheese Dip
Combine cream cheese with sour cream, mayonnaise, anchovy paste.
Beat until smooth and well blended.
Crush to a paste a clove of garlic in a little salt and add it to the sauce.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate several hours. - 27.6621
Anchovy Butter Sauce
1) Finely chop the anchovies with a knife.
2) in a saucepan melt the butterover low heat.
3) Stir in the anchovies and paprika with a wooden spoon,
4) Simmer for 5 minutes over very low heat but make sure the butter should not become... - 27.5383
Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
Dollop on cooked steaks or pass separately - 21.0408
Anchovy Butter Sauce
Melt butter; add remaining ingredients and stir till well blended.
Serve hot with broiled fish. - 28.456
Garlic Anchovy Rub
1) In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Mash the mixture properly till it is smooth.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 25.4348
Italian Anchovy Salad
Separate anchovy fillets into bowl; add tomatoes, green pepper, olives, and green onion.
Combine oil and vinegar and drizzle over anchovy mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Refrigerate about 1 hour.
At serving time, spoon over shredded lettuce. - 32.8083
Rolled Fresh Anchovies
1)Bake potatoes in the oven.
2)Toss in chilli slices in olive oil. Good chili oil might require marinating of chili in oil for over 10 days. Here we use the instant variety.
3)Wrap anchovy around olive and thread them on cocktail stick.
4)Take a... - 36.6717
Anchovies With Onign Rings
1) In a mortar, place the anchovy fillets and 1 tablespoon oil, then grind them together to form a smooth paste.
2) Add the parsley, capers, crumbs and garlic, then continue to grind further and blend the paste well. Alternately, puree in a blender.
3)... - 38.4972
Cheese And Anchovy Crostini
Place a thin slice of mozzarella cheese on each bread slice and top with anchovy fillet.
Add a little oregano.
Sandwich with another finger of bread.
Heat butter in pan and fry sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
Serve warm. - 30.0281
Scoop the yolks out of the eggs, keeping the whites intact, and mash the yolks with the butter, salt, cayenne and anchovy essence to taste.
Put the yolk mixture into a forcing bag and press into the egg whites.
Cut four rounds from each slice of bread.
Place... - 28.6182
Anchovy Caper Butter
Drop the anchovies through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop fine, about 3 seconds.
Add the capers and lemon juice and process until combined, about 4 seconds.
Add the butter and process until... - 23.8256
Clarita's Anchovy Eggs
Hard boil 10 eggs in boiling water with the vinegar for 12 minutes.
Cool rapidly and chop coarsely.
Chop 8 anchovy fillets very fine, mix with eggs, add 1/2 tablespoon Worcester sauce, a little freshly ground pepper and enough double cream to bind.
Chill... - 27.6176
Anchovy Lemon Butter
1.In a bowl, mix butter or margarine with anchovy paste, lemon juice, parsley and paprika.
2.Blend the ingredients well until smooth.
3.Use as a substitute for horseradish butter. - 29.9006
Anchovy Butter Sauce
1.Heat butter until melted.
2.Stir in parsley, lemon juice, anchovy paste, prepared mustard and sugar.
3.Blend the mixture well.
4.Serve hot with broiled fish. - 28.5917
Crudites With Hot Anchovy Dip
To make the dip, put the butter in a pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Put the anchovy fillets with the cream in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the anchovy cream onto the garlic butter,... - 26.8582
Garlic And Anchovy Dip
In saucepan heat butter or margarine and olive oil.
Add anchovy fillets and garlic.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till anchovies dissolve into a paste.
Transfer to a small fondue pot; place over fondue burner.
Dip raw vegetables and Italian bread... - 27.5279
In a greased casserole make alternate layers of potatoes, onions, anchovies, and butter, ending with a layer of potatoes.
You will probably not need salt with the anchovies.
Bake 10 minutes in a 400° oven.
Pour over half the cream and bake 20 minutes... - 33.5851
Anchovy And Egg Sandwich
1. Using a pestle and mortar or in a liquidizer pound together the anchovies, egg yolks, cheese, cayenne and cream, using enough of the cream to make a smooth blend.
2. Coat the bread with the butter.
3. With the anchovy and egg mixture spread half the... - 38.5908
Anchovy Scrambled Eggs
This Anchovy Scrambled Eggs recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Anchovy Scrambled Eggs, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 42.9452
Cheese Biscuits With Anchovy
Cut the cheese straw mixture into small biscuits with a fluted cutter and bake in the usual way.
Sieve or mash the eggs with the other ingredients, seasoning to taste.
Sandwich the biscuits together in pairs with the mixture.
Heat in the oven before serving. - 27.3387
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together
2. Remove the butter and shape it into a cube
3. Wrap with plastic or greaseproof paper and chill till required
4. Serve with any variety of roasted or broiled fish or roasted... - 34.3827
Rotelli With Spinach And Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the rotelli in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the garlic gently for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in the anchovies and cook for another 30 seconds.
4) Stir in the spinach and cook until the mixture is... - 40.7505
1 Lightly butter 4 ramekin dishes. Break an egg into each dish. Prick the yolk with a cocktail stick (toothpick).
2 Place the cream cheese in a jug and microwave on power
3 for 2 minutes, to soften.
3 Beat the cream and lemon juice into the cream cheese. Fold... - 33.7425
Greek Salad Skewers With Anchovy Aioli
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mash the anchovies and garlic to a paste. Whisk in the vinegar, followed by the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and transfer the aioli to a small bowl.
2. Arrange the cucumbers on a work surface. Top each with a... - 24.6379
Mixed Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Prepare Anchovy Dressing; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Pour dressing into 5-quart salad bowl.
Slice 1/4 cup of the olives.
Cut artichoke heatts into halves.
Add remaining olives and the artichoke heatts to dressing.
Tear greens in bite-size pieces into salad... - 31.8072
Marinated Anchovy Olives
Drain olives; put in deep container.
Combine vinegar, oil, garlic, oregano, anchovies, and pimientos.
Pour over olives.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Drain and pour into serving dish; sprinkle with parsley. - 33.2422
Tomato And Anchovy Salad
Put the sliced tomatoes and anchovies in a flat vegetable serving dish.
Add the olive oil, vinegar, and parsley.
Stir gently with 2 forks.
Let the salad stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes before serving. - 26.9632
Anchovy Cheese Ball
In mixer bowl beat cream cheese and butter or margarine with electric mixer.
Beat in anchovy paste, paprika, caraway, and mustard; blend well.
Line a small bowl with clear plastic wrap; turn mixture into bowl.
Cover; chill several hours or overnight.
Unmold... - 38.8743
Mixed Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Wash radicchio and lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce with alfalfa, feta cheese, orange wedges and parsley, decoratively on a salad plate.
3. Pour over combined oil, pepper, orange juice and mashed anchovy fillets. - 37.8338
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.1741
Roasted Peppers, Anchovies, And Basil
1. Prepare the broiler by preheating it.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Broil 15 minutes or until blackened.
Place in a plastic bag;... - 44.2483
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies Am Capers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler, as close to the heat as possible, turning frequently, until blackened all over. Place the peppers in a paper or plastic bag and let steam for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel off... - 25.1842
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies And Capers
1) Over a gas flame or under broiler, roast the peppers, turning frequently, until it turns black all over.
2) Put the peppers in a bowl and cover it with a plastic film.
3) Leave the peppers in the bowl for 10 minutes.
4) Peel the skin... - 37.1636
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix all ingredients except the bread.
2) Now, take bread slices and put the mixture on top of each slice, and roll up the bread from the longer end.
3) Finally, cut each bread roll into two halves and place in the... - 36.5471
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.4838
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 36.6913
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and reserve. Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt and leave upside down to drain.
Meanwhile, make the filling. Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and cook... - 30.4509
Broccoli With Anchovy And Trottole
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and boil for 8-12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and still has a bite.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and heat gently for 1-2 minutes to release the... - 36.2556
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rince the anchovy with running cold water.
3) In preheated grill, place... - 41.7518
Purple Sprouted Broccoli With Anchovy Sauce
To make the sauce, pour the milk into a large pan.
Peel the garlic and add whole to the pan along with the sprig of rosemary.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to about 150ml.
Take off... - 49.2182
Mixed Greens And Tomatoes With Anchovy Dressing
Let the bread cubes stand, uncovered, overnight.
In a skillet melt the butter over moderately high heat and in it saute the bread cubes, stirring, until they are golden.
Transfer the croutons to a bowl, season them with salt and pepper, and let them cool.
The... - 32.9726
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut a 1/2-inch slice from the tops of the tomatoes; scoop out the insides and reserve the insides for soups or sauces. Season the tomato shells with the salt and pepper; turn the shells upside down on paper toweling. Drain the shells for 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.2526
Hot Anchovy Dip
1) In a pan placed over low heat, heat the oil and butter till the butter has melted.
2) Add the garlic and anchovies and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring till blended.
3) Transfer the hot dip to a fondue pot and keep... - 36.2426
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1. In a large bowl, place the ingredients except the bread and butter and beat well
2. Spread this mixture on top of the bread and roll them up
3. Cut each roll into half.
4. Brush with melted butter and under a hot grill (broiler) until golden
5.... - 43.0339
Tomato And Anchovy Tarts
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and add the lard and margarine and rub with the fingertips until the texture of mix is like breadcrumbs.
3) With the required amount of water, bind the... - 44.4972
1. Mix sour cream, anchovy paste, and onion salt together.
2. Spread over canape bases and top with rolled anchovies. - 21.2725
Anchovy Cocktail Circles
Mix flour, butter, and cheese into dough, roll.
Cut into circles of two sizes by using a large and small cutter.
Spread bottom layer with anchovy paste and top with small circle.
Bake in 375-degree oven until slightly browned. - 22.2959
Egg And Anchovy Spread
Beat eggs to a paste with the butter and cream, then add the anchovy essence and seasoning to taste. - 21.0958
Croatian Makarska Anchovy Salad
In this video, Robin Benzle is bringing a refreshing and flavor-packed chopped salad straight from Makarska, Croatia. The beauty of this recipe is that it has just 5 ingredients and no cooking is involved. Yummy and healthy. You'll love it! - 79.5669
1) Mix the anchovy paste, cheese, and butter together.
2) Cut the bread into small rectangles and make petite sandwiches with the anchovy mixture. Place the canapes on a baking pan and bake in a 400 degree oven until the bread is toasted. - 19.2505
Method Cream butter on a plate with a metal spatula.
Crush or pound anchovies in a mortar and pestle, or a small bowl, and work in butter with pepper and enough anchovy paste to ac- cent the flavor and give a delicate pink color.
Shape and chill before... - 16.6029
Anchovy And Olive Sandwich
1. Start by chopping the olives
2. In a bowl, place the chopped olives and anchovy paste and mix properly
3. Now add butter or cream to the anchovy mixture
4. Spread this mixture between thin buttered slices of bread
5. Serve... - 33.3371
1.In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the anchovy paste and the cayenne pepper
2.Warm the mixture and stir thoroughly
3.Serve with pasta - 28.2637
Anchovy Spread For Sandwiches
1.In a bowl, rub the yolks to a smooth paste along with the anchovies and butter
2.Add paprika to taste
3.Serve as a spread between sandwiches - 28.0276
For the liquid use fish stock, or the liquid from boiled fish, or milk.
Make according to the Roux Method, adding the anchovy essence when the sauce is cooked.
Add pepper to taste. - 22.6073
Mash anchovies; blend with cream cheese and pimiento.
Spread on toast.
Garnish with egg yolk. - 23.8199
Place egg yolk, vinegar, garlic, and anchovy fillets in work bowl of food processor or blender and process until smooth.
With machine running, add oil in a thin stream and continue to process until thick. - 23.8161
Anchovy French Dressing
Mash the anchovy fillets with a fork.
Combine with the olive oil and lemon juice and mix until thoroughly blended. - 25.4046
1) In a bowl, add anchovies and grated cheese to mash well.
2) Take the small baked pastry shells to fill with the mixture.
3) Top with sliced pickles to serve. - 29.2222
Pound the anchovy fillets to a paste and work them into the softened butter with the lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper.
Rub the butter mixture through a fine sieve. - 20.1777
Try this version of amazingly delicious Anchovy Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Anchovy Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 22.3397
1. Using a pestle and mortar pound the anchovies until pasty or rub through a metal sieve.
2. Whip the butter thoroughly until light and fluffy.
3. Combine with the anchovy paste, adding a light shake of cayenne and beat well to blend.
4. Use... - 25.3038
Drain the anchovy fillets, chop them coarsely.
Chop the shallot or onion.
Heat the butter in a small saucepan, fry the shallot or onion until lightly browned, then add the anchovies, parsley and eggs and season with cayenne pepper.
Stir over low heat until... - 27.4412
The éclairs should have the appearance of miniature sausage rolls.
Roll out the pastry thinly, cut it Into oblong pieces, slightly longer than the anchovy fillets.
Enclose an anchovy fillet in each piece, seal the edge folded over with a little milk,... - 20.4969
Anchovy Celery Dip
Drain oil from anchovy fillets, reserving 2 teaspoons.
Mash anchovies with garlic until smooth.
Stir in vinegar, then reserved oil.
Spoon into small bowl; surround with raw vegetables. - 34.7571
Hot Anchovy Sauce
In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic, hot pepper flakes, and anchovies.
Saute until the garlic is golden and the anchovies start to break apart.
To serve, spoon over pasta of your choice and garnish with chopped... - 27.669
1) In a bowl, add the grated eggs, anchovy paste and capers. Combine well.
2) Open up the eclairs and stuff with the anchovy mixture.
3) Serve as an appetizer with your choice of beverage. - 30.9543
1) In a bowl mash anchovies.
2) Preheat oven at 450Â°c.
3) Blend the anchovies with pastry mixture.
4) Roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
5) Using a knife, cut into squares or other shapes.
6) Transfer into ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake for... - 29.6858
1. Drain the anchovies and chop finely
2. Mash the anchovies and mix them with the garlic, parsley and butter to make a smooth paste
3. Spread this paste on top of bread and toast in a hot oven for 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve hot and toasted. - 33.1404
1) Rinse the anchovy fillets thoroughly to remove the excess oil and salt.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a small bowl transfer the mixture and refrigerate until... - 29.7072
1.In a bowl,pour the anchovy paste and season it with lemon juice
2.Lay the prepared pieces of bread and spread the paste over them
3.Now split the anchovy lengthwise, lay the halves diagonally across the canape
4.Place the hard cooked eggs over... - 35.2492
Cheese And Anchovy Toast
Mix all the ingredients to a smooth paste and spread on the hot toast.
Cut in fingers and serve hot. - 22.9017
Anchovy Cocktail Sauce
Mix well, chill.
This is enough for 1 pint shrimp.
Use 1/2 portion for small can of crab meat. - 23.2241
Egg And Anchovy Sandwich
Combine the first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Heap onto 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 30.3005
Blend butter with cream cheese.
Mix in flour.
Chill for 1 hour.
Roll dough very thin; cut with 2 inch cookie cutter.
Spread each round with anchovy paste; fold over.
Bake in 375Â°F toaster oven 8 to 10 minutes - 27.9046
Easy Anchovy Puffs
Blend margarine and cream cheese.
Mix with flour; chill.
Roll out very thin; cut with small biscuit cutter.
Spread each piece with small amount of anchovy paste.
Fold; pinch sides together.
Bake in 400Â°F oven 10 minutes. - 28.4955
Cut each piece of buttered toast into 4 1-inch strips.
Mix together the chopped onions and parsley.
Sprinkle the mixture over the toast strips.
Top with 1 anchovy fillet on each toast stick, and dot with butter.
Bake the sticks at 375°F just long enough to... - 25.5444
Sardine And Anchovy Pate
Put the sardines, cheese, butter, lemon juice and anchovy essence in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with pepper. Divide between ten individual ramekin dishes and fork up the tops. Place a lemon slice on top of... - 25.569
Cut the toast into fingers, sprinkle them with finely-chopped shallot and parsley, and place on each an anchovy fillet.
Add a few drops of lemon juice and a seasoning of pepper.
Sprinkle on a little paprika or cayenne pepper, place a little butter on... - 27.1117