- » Fontina Cheese Sauce
Fontina Cheese Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fontina cheese sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fontina cheese sauce recipes.
Gnocchi With Fontina Sauce
1) In a bowl or saucepan, set over a saucepan of simmering water, heat the Fontina cheese, cream, butter and Parmesan cheese together, stirring occasionally, until the cheeses melt and the sauce is smooth and thoroughly heated.
2) In a pan, boil the... - 33.8672
Pesto Chicken Fontina Crostini
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast until golden.
Spray a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Add chicken and saute until firm and golden.
Stir in pesto and red pepper flakes.
Set... - 32.6825
Pasta Fontina With Crispy Prosciutto
Robin is in Italy and she has called in a local friend to create a saucy Fontina pasta. Watch them have fun and whip up this traditional pasta dish. It’s a classic dish not to be missed by people who love traditional recipes. - 92.5826
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 34.5532
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 31.972
Veal Chops Stuffed With Fontina
Veal chops stuffed with fontina is a cheese stuffed veal recipe. Prepared with a filling of proscuitto and fontina cheese, the veal chops are stuffed in pockets and flavored with italian dressing. Oven broiled and finished on the skilet with broth and wine... - 43.5229
Baked Shells With Fontina & Shrimp
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta shells and cook, uncovered, until just tender to bite (about 8 minutes).
Drain well and toss with a little oil to keep from sticking; set aside.
Melt butter in same pan... - 42.2627
1) Cook noodles as directed on package.
2) Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
3) Keep the noodles aside.
4) Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown ground beef.
6) Drain... - 38.9647
Homemade Frozen Pizza
I realize that with this recipe I’m straying into “semi-homemade” territory by using a store-bought flatbread (nan) as the crust. I’m not about to abandon my philosophy of scratch cooking to become the next Sandra Lee, but there is a method to my... - 105.049
Top each cutlet with 1 slice cheese and fold chicken to enclose; using meat mallet, pound open edges to seal.
Dust each cutlet with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and brown quickly... - 37.2117
Veal A La Fontina
Pound veal until flattened.
Top each scallop with a slice of cheese and fold veal to enclose.
Using a meat mallet, seal opening by pounding lightly around edges.
Dust each veal "bird" with flour.
Melt margarine in nonstick skillet.
Add veal and brown quickly... - 41.8264
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 45.0409
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 33.384
Radiatore With Cheese Sauce
1. Place the dried beans in a medium-sized pot, and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour. Drain the beans, and set them aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly... - 45.647
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Mix in a bowl until combined.
Stuff pasta shells.
Butter the bottom of the baking dish.
Pour in dish.
Place pasta in dish.
Pour over shells.
Sprinkle over... - 45.8318
Sauce Of Four Cheeses
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in the milk, cook over a gentle heat, stirring continuously, until thickened and smooth.
3) Turn off the heat and beat in all the cheeses, except the... - 39.0898
Four Cheese Sauce And Noodles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
Add half of milk, whisk well and pour in remaining milk.
Add seasonings and cook sauce 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheeses and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Stir as... - 38.9832
Tagliarini With Four Cheeses
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium heat; be careful not to let it boil over. Add fontina, gorgonzola, and Bel Paese. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until cheeses are melted and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes. Add... - 26.5541
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.7251
1. Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes. Place butter in stainless steel or earthenware fondue pot or chafing dish over very low heat. Melt butter. Add milk and cheese, stirring with wooden spoon until cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whisk in egg yolks, one at a... - 25.7725
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
1.Place the squash in a large pot and cover with water. Cover and boil until squash is cooked (outer skin of squash should be soft enough to easily pierce with a fork), about 45 minutes. Drain and set squash aside.
2. Once squash is cool, about 10-15 minutes,... - 23.1257
Easy Homemade Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
Pizza lovers know it well that pizzas offers variety of flavors when it comes to sauce and the toppings. A pizza lover like you is this chef who is trying a new kind of sauce and toppings for her pizza. Watch the video to know more. - 108.078
Fresh Vegetable Sauce
Cut off broccoli buds; set aside.
Cut broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In large covered saucepan cook broccoli stalks, cauliflowerets, and fennel in small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Add broccoli buds and squash; return... - 43.4311
Green Tagliarini With Four Cheese
In a large pot, over low heat, melt the butter; add the Bel Paese, Gorgonzola, and Fontina cheeses, stirring until melted.
Stir in the Asiago (or Parmesan) cheese, and cream, blending well.
Grind pepper liberally, into this hot cheese sauce.
Using two forks,... - 28.6627
Fusilli With Three Cheese
You will find the Fusilli With Three Cheeses a rare treat! Prepare the Fusilli With Three Cheeses with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 33.2814
Pasta With Three Cheeses
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 38.7292
Leek Wrapped Shrimp With Cheese
1. Cut off roots and trim leaf ends of leeks. Cut each leek lengthwise in half; separate into leaves. Rinse leeks well with running cold water to remove all sand.
2. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat 1 inch water to boiling; add leeks; heat to boiling.... - 32.8962
Mac & Cheese Carbonara
The best of America’s favorite Mac & cheese paired with Italy’s favorite Carbonara Sauce! - 0
Lasagne Al Forno
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned.
Blend in flour, remove from heat, and gradually stir in broth and milk.
Return to high heat and cook, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in... - 42.4414
Lobsters With Cheesy Pasta And Truffles
Take a look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe for creamy cheesy pasta that is topped with lobster and truffles. The dish would turn out to be absolutely spectacular and offers you a great cooking experience. This video is marvelous... - 106.257
Fettuccine A Quatro Formaggi
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter.
Mix in flour, nutmeg, and pepper and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in half-and-half and... - 45.0678
If you love your pizza with pizzazz, then this grilled pizza is a must have. Cathy, as always, adds her own unique touch to this Italian staple by layering it with yummy toppings and then grilling it to perfection. Creamy, thick and quite a mouthful, grilled... - 109.07
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter an 11" x 7" baking dish.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Wash and dry mushrooms thoroughly and cut into wedges.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add mushrooms.
Saute over high heat until golden.
Spoon some... - 35.6285
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 36.1669
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.5525
Mix and knead Rich Egg Pasta dough as directed.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each portion to make a thin sheet about 10 inches square.
Cut each dough sheet into... - 40.995
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 44.951
For Tomato Sauce:
1.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic ,red pepper and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute.
2.Add the tomatoes, bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 25... - 39.4011
Spinach Stuffed Cumin Crespelle
1. Prepare the crespelle. In a large bowl, combine flour and milk; mix lightly.
2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cumin and salt, and add it to the flour mixture. Add spinach and butter. Beat until smooth. Let rest for at least 1 hour. When ready to... - 38.9735
Rolled Veal Birds
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, olive oil, and parsley; blend well. Place veal on a flat work surface. Cover... - 31.3558
Pike With Salsa Dinoce Gratinata
1. Soak porcini in warm water 20 to 30 minutes, or until softened. Remove porcini and rinse under running water to remove any grit. Chop fine; place in a medium bowl. Strain liquid through cheesecloth into bowl with mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, season... - 34.8357
Potato Dumplings Valle D'aosta-style
Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style has a fine taste. Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style gets its taste from basic potato dumplings mixed with mushroom and cheese, flavored with white wine. Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style is inspired by many food... - 44.411
In the top of a double boiler, blend egg yolks well with milk.
Place over simmering water (water should just touch bottom of top unit).
Cook, stirring constantly with a flexible spatula, for 7 to 8 minutes or until mixture is thickened enough to coat a metal... - 37.6548
Green And White Lasagna
1. To prepare cheese sauce, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, black pepper and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Remove from heat and... - 35.5655
Petti Di Pollo Alla Bolognese
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice each of the chicken breast horizontally into 8 thin slices.
3) On a greaseproof paper place the chicken slices an inch from each other. Cover the meat with another greaseproof paper.
4) With the flat end of... - 44.4925
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.5827
Pasta Quattro Fromaggi
If you are longing for a creamy and cheesy pasta, this recipe is surely going to satisfy your appetite. Pasta quatro fromage offers you, pasta in delicate cheese sauce with a creamy texture. Follow the easy steps to replicate the preparation at your own... - 120.657
Rigatoni Ai Quattro Formaggi
Grate all the cheeses together.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
In a pan large enough to take all the pasta, heat 25 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) of the butter.
Drain the pasta, keeping a small quantity of pasta water for the... - 33.6176
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffed Chicken Breasts has a majestic taste. Stuffed Chicken Breasts gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and cream. Stuffed Chicken Breasts is loved by non vegetarian food lovers. - 45.1277
Chicken Breasts Lombardy
Chicken breasts lombardy is a baked or roasted chicken recipe made with wine and mushrooms. Prepared with added cheese, chicken breasts lombardy has a creamy and mild taste to it and a moist texture that is great to dig into. - 43.7832
To Make Sauce: Heat oil in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, basil, and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Stir in garlic and tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and bring to a... - 43.8639
Pasta Con La Verdura
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, large enough to take all the ingredients.
Add the potatoes, cut into pieces the size of a walnut, and cook for 10 minutes.
Then add the broccoli cut into thin spears, the small whole courgettes and the... - 36.7751
Savory Baked Whole Wheat Farina
1 Lightly grease an 11"x7"x2" baking panordish; set aside.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk and water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and gradually stir in the farina.
Add the marjoram, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and... - 42.058
Petti Di Polio In Carrozza
Skin, bone, and split chicken breasts in half, then pound lightly to flatten.
Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each breast.
Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
Dip chicken into milk, then into flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in... - 42.0136
Tagliatelle Agli Asparagi
Wash the asparagus and remove any tough stalks.
Place in a large shallow pan with a lid, add salt and cover with boiling water.
Cook for about 8 minutes if the asparagus is thick, less if thin.
Drain and plunge into cold water.
Drain again and cut into 2 cm/... - 37.4138
Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
1. For the sauce, combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, vinegar and fennel seeds in a small nonreactive saucepan. Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the juices are rendered. Uncover the pan and cook another 15 minutes, or until the sauce is... - 35.8842
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Chicken And Asparagus Melt With Salsa Verde
To make the salsa verde, in blender or food processor, combine parsley, basil, almonds, mustard, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
While machine is running, gradually add 1/2 cup oil and mix until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover... - 44.9011
Sausage & Pepper Loaf
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add red peppers and onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring.
Set vegetables aside to cool slightly.
Preheat... - 41.6903
Gnocchi Con Formaggio
Boil potatoes in their skins for 20-30 minutes, then peel and mash until smooth.
Beat in half the salt, the eggs and nutmeg, then gradually add the flour until you have a smooth, elastic dough which comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Divide into small... - 45.0236
Pasta In An Eggplant Mould
1. Cut off the top and bottom ends of the eggplant (it should be able to sit upright) and slice lengthwise into very thin slices. Do not peel. Freely salt each slice and put them in a colander to drain for 1 hour. Discard any liquid; it is bitter and has no... - 33.562
Asparagus And Plum Tomato Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2 Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven.
3 If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
4 Neatly trim the tough ends off asparagus, leaving 4- or 5-inch tender spears.
5 In a... - 40.6858
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Bowtie And Spinach Souffle
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the shallots, and saute until tender, about 2 minutes. Add the flour all at once, and mix well. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly and cook until the sauce is thickened. (It should have the consistency of... - 36.0127
Cheesy Seafood Cannelloni
To make tomato sauce, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrot and cook until onion is limp and lightly browned.
Add parsley, tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chicken broth, and basil.
Bring to a... - 44.8685
Breast Of Chicken Val D'ostina
1)Take wax paper,place the chicken breast between the sheet,and pound it untill it is thin.
2)Lay one slice of prosciutto and one slice of cheese on each breast.
3)Now fold this carefully,and pat to ensure it sticks.
4)Now pick one,and roll in... - 45.6429
Dreamfields Healthy Pasta With Authentic Pasta Taste
If you love pasta and want to know more information on pasta, this video is for you. John Hall from Dreamfields Healthy Pasta shares his opinion on this product. You will get a variety of pasta products from this company, using which you can prepare new pasta... - 125.566
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Roasted Veges With Penne Pasta
This is a wonderful meal.Kids enjoy having pastas and with roasted veges in it,this dish becomes all the more flavorful. - 45.5703
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops has a fine taste. Stuffed Pork Chops gets its taste from pork chops mixed with cheese and eggs, flavored with wine. Stuffed Pork Chops is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.1124
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
Lightly grease eight 1/2-cup ramekins.
WHISK TOGETHER the eggs and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl until blended.
Add the flour and nutmeg and mix well.
Whisk in the milk, then stir in the artichoke hearts, cheeses, and green... - 39.4472
Lightly flour turkey slices, shaking off excess.
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add turkey and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
Remove with slotted spatula and set aside.
Increase heat to medium low.
Add mushrooms and... - 40.3549
Fettuccine With White Truffles
1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook shallots until soft; add cream, turn the heat up and allow to the cream to reduce by half
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave off truffle slices to make up to a tablespoonful; on the other hand, boil... - 37.1021
Baked Trenette With Prosciutto &radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook trenette in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well; transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
While trenette is cooking, melt butter in a... - 37.9504
Veal Scallops With Asparagus
Veal Scallops With Asparagus is a filling recipe with a classic touch of wine and fontina cheese. You may call it a meat cutlet recipe drowned in cheesy chicken stock. The drizzled bread crumbs over the mixed scallops and asparagus make it little crispy. If... - 45.7095
Baked Pasta With Artichokes And Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. For the sauce, in a heavy saucepan, melt butter and whisk in flour; cook for a couple of minutes on a medium flame, taking care not to burn
3. Remove it from the heat, whisk in hot milk slowly and to... - 46.654
Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend... - 43.8711
Turkey Roast With Herb Heart
Lay 3 cotton strings, each about 24 inches long, on a board, parallel to each other and about 2 inches apart.
Set turkey breast, skin side down, lengthwise and perpendicular to the strings and about 3 inches from one end of strings.
Sprinkle turkey evenly... - 43.2206
Crespelle With Chicken And Almonds
1. Prepare crespelle. Place chicken in bowl, and add lemon juice. Toss well; let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan, and add the onion. Cook, stirring, until the onion is softened. Sprinkle... - 39.9333
Chicken And Prosciutto Roll Ups
For sauce, in a small bowl combine wine and the snipped fresh or dried thyme.
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
For each... - 40.7324
In the top of a double boiler, thoroughly mix egg yolks and milk.
Place over slightly bubbling water (water should just touch the bottom of the top unit).
Cook, stirring constantly with a flexible spatula, until mixture is thickened enough to coat a metal... - 34.2294
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
Rolatinis On Pasta
Blend 1/4 cup olive oil with basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
Spread half on beef.
Top beef pieces with prosciutto & optional cheese.
Roll up, enclosing proscuitto inside.
Fasten with picks.
Rub remaining herb oil mixture on outside of rolls.
Heat 1... - 40.4767
Pizzoccheri - Italian Recipe
The pizzoccheri is a traditional dish of Valtellina cuisine, northern Italy, worldwide known and much appreciated in the cold season! - 132.259
Carrot Cauliflower Pasta Toss
Cook carrot strips, cauliflower, and peas in boiling salted water about 8 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, to prepare the vegetable sauce, cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till onion is tender but... - 45.1099
Herbed Turkey Roast
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place, skin side down, on a board.
Sprinkle meat side of turkey with chopped parsley and minced thyme; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover with cheese and prosciutto, overlapping slices.
Starting with a long edge, roll up... - 46.3564
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Buttered Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Place chicken between pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/14 to 1/8 inch thick, working from middle to edges and taking care not to pound holes in chicken. Remove plastic wrap. Lay a slice each of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up; turning... - 32.7553
Rolantina On Pasta
This Rolatinis On Pasta is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious noodle recipe, Rolatinis On Pasta is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.7842
If you had friends over for a pasta night and you have some leftovers, here's an idea to use them up, a great spaghetti frittata! - 129.009
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
Cuscinetti Di Vitello
1. Place a square of prosciutto and a cheese slice on every 8 veal escalopes being used.
2. Top with the remaining escalopes. ( Check if the veal is covering the ham and cheese totally).
3. Press veal edges to seal them. Use a heavy bottle or... - 48.2753