- » Fontina Cheese Sauce
Fontina Cheese Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fontina cheese sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fontina cheese sauce recipes.
Gnocchi With Fontina Sauce
1) In a bowl or saucepan, set over a saucepan of simmering water, heat the Fontina cheese, cream, butter and Parmesan cheese together, stirring occasionally, until the cheeses melt and the sauce is smooth and thoroughly heated.
2) In a pan, boil the... - 33.6843
Pesto Chicken Fontina Crostini
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast until golden.
Spray a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Add chicken and saute until firm and golden.
Stir in pesto and red pepper flakes.
Set... - 30.6524
Pasta Fontina With Crispy Prosciutto
Robin is in Italy and she has called in a local friend to create a saucy Fontina pasta. Watch them have fun and whip up this traditional pasta dish. It’s a classic dish not to be missed by people who love traditional recipes. - 127.793
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 30.5859
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 35.7549
Veal Chops Stuffed With Fontina
Veal chops stuffed with fontina is a cheese stuffed veal recipe. Prepared with a filling of proscuitto and fontina cheese, the veal chops are stuffed in pockets and flavored with italian dressing. Oven broiled and finished on the skilet with broth and wine... - 41.1514
Baked Shells With Fontina & Shrimp
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta shells and cook, uncovered, until just tender to bite (about 8 minutes).
Drain well and toss with a little oil to keep from sticking; set aside.
Melt butter in same pan... - 40.0206
1) Cook noodles as directed on package.
2) Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
3) Keep the noodles aside.
4) Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown ground beef.
6) Drain... - 36.8081
Homemade Frozen Pizza
I realize that with this recipe I’m straying into “semi-homemade” territory by using a store-bought flatbread (nan) as the crust. I’m not about to abandon my philosophy of scratch cooking to become the next Sandra Lee, but there is a method to my... - 106.762
Top each cutlet with 1 slice cheese and fold chicken to enclose; using meat mallet, pound open edges to seal.
Dust each cutlet with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and brown quickly... - 35.4141
Veal A La Fontina
Pound veal until flattened.
Top each scallop with a slice of cheese and fold veal to enclose.
Using a meat mallet, seal opening by pounding lightly around edges.
Dust each veal "bird" with flour.
Melt margarine in nonstick skillet.
Add veal and brown quickly... - 39.3704
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Radiatore With Cheese Sauce
1. Place the dried beans in a medium-sized pot, and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour. Drain the beans, and set them aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly... - 45.4155
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 35.078
Sauce Of Four Cheeses
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in the milk, cook over a gentle heat, stirring continuously, until thickened and smooth.
3) Turn off the heat and beat in all the cheeses, except the... - 37.4738
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Mix in a bowl until combined.
Stuff pasta shells.
Butter the bottom of the baking dish.
Pour in dish.
Place pasta in dish.
Pour over shells.
Sprinkle over... - 43.8668
Four Cheese Sauce And Noodles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
Add half of milk, whisk well and pour in remaining milk.
Add seasonings and cook sauce 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheeses and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Stir as... - 37.0897
Tagliarini With Four Cheeses
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium heat; be careful not to let it boil over. Add fontina, gorgonzola, and Bel Paese. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until cheeses are melted and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes. Add... - 24.3823
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 35.63
1. Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes. Place butter in stainless steel or earthenware fondue pot or chafing dish over very low heat. Melt butter. Add milk and cheese, stirring with wooden spoon until cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whisk in egg yolks, one at a... - 24.2123
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
1.Place the squash in a large pot and cover with water. Cover and boil until squash is cooked (outer skin of squash should be soft enough to easily pierce with a fork), about 45 minutes. Drain and set squash aside.
2. Once squash is cool, about 10-15 minutes,... - 20.7316
Easy Homemade Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
Pizza lovers know it well that pizzas offers variety of flavors when it comes to sauce and the toppings. A pizza lover like you is this chef who is trying a new kind of sauce and toppings for her pizza. Watch the video to know more. - 111.279
Fresh Vegetable Sauce
Cut off broccoli buds; set aside.
Cut broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In large covered saucepan cook broccoli stalks, cauliflowerets, and fennel in small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Add broccoli buds and squash; return... - 40.9365
Fusilli With Three Cheese
You will find the Fusilli With Three Cheeses a rare treat! Prepare the Fusilli With Three Cheeses with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 30.9523
Lobsters With Cheesy Pasta And Truffles
Take a look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe for creamy cheesy pasta that is topped with lobster and truffles. The dish would turn out to be absolutely spectacular and offers you a great cooking experience. This video is marvelous... - 145.084
Green Tagliarini With Four Cheese
In a large pot, over low heat, melt the butter; add the Bel Paese, Gorgonzola, and Fontina cheeses, stirring until melted.
Stir in the Asiago (or Parmesan) cheese, and cream, blending well.
Grind pepper liberally, into this hot cheese sauce.
Using two forks,... - 26.4381
Pasta With Three Cheeses
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 36.946
Mac & Cheese Carbonara
The best of America’s favorite Mac & cheese paired with Italy’s favorite Carbonara Sauce! - 0
Leek Wrapped Shrimp With Cheese
1. Cut off roots and trim leaf ends of leeks. Cut each leek lengthwise in half; separate into leaves. Rinse leeks well with running cold water to remove all sand.
2. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat 1 inch water to boiling; add leeks; heat to boiling.... - 31.31
Lasagne Al Forno
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned.
Blend in flour, remove from heat, and gradually stir in broth and milk.
Return to high heat and cook, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in... - 40.4108
Fettuccine A Quatro Formaggi
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter.
Mix in flour, nutmeg, and pepper and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in half-and-half and... - 43.8833
If you love your pizza with pizzazz, then this grilled pizza is a must have. Cathy, as always, adds her own unique touch to this Italian staple by layering it with yummy toppings and then grilling it to perfection. Creamy, thick and quite a mouthful, grilled... - 110.718
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter an 11" x 7" baking dish.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Wash and dry mushrooms thoroughly and cut into wedges.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add mushrooms.
Saute over high heat until golden.
Spoon some... - 34.2316
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.0057
Mix and knead Rich Egg Pasta dough as directed.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions; cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each portion to make a thin sheet about 10 inches square.
Cut each dough sheet into... - 39.1174
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 45.0516
Spinach Stuffed Cumin Crespelle
1. Prepare the crespelle. In a large bowl, combine flour and milk; mix lightly.
2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cumin and salt, and add it to the flour mixture. Add spinach and butter. Beat until smooth. Let rest for at least 1 hour. When ready to... - 36.693
Rolled Veal Birds
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, olive oil, and parsley; blend well. Place veal on a flat work surface. Cover... - 29.7837
In the top of a double boiler, blend egg yolks well with milk.
Place over simmering water (water should just touch bottom of top unit).
Cook, stirring constantly with a flexible spatula, for 7 to 8 minutes or until mixture is thickened enough to coat a metal... - 38.17
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 35.5002