- » Fondue Party
Fondue Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fondue party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fondue party recipes.
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.731
Goat Cheese And Pumpkin Halloween Fondue
Get ready for Halloween with this simple fondue recipe. I mean, what is not to love, it is fondue! A mixture of goat cheese, pumpkin, spices and sugar is all it takes to make this recipe. - 107.529
Chocolate Fondue With Strawberries
Dessert lovers will relish the chocolate fondue. It's a rich dessert to serve your family and friends. You can make the fondue on festive days. Watch the video as the chef makes the recipe interesting and simple. - 106.763
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
Cheese Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a very easy fondue recipe that promises to yield a creamy, tasty dipping fondue that everyone will love? Then you must watch this video. Easiest way to make the perfect fondue! - 86.0399
Chocolate Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Want a dessert fondue that is tasty and very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a chocolate fondue so tasty that guests would want to eat it by itself! Watch to know more. - 84.1992
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 79.3097
Raw Healthy Chocolate Fondue
All you lovely parent out there. Today our very talented chef is going to share a recipe for your children. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Chocolate Fondue. A great dessert which your children will love. Don't be surprised your children ask... - 61.0474
Classic Cheese Fondue
Fondue is a fun meal whether for an intimate romantic meal for two or for a party. Classic Cheese Fondue is wonderful. It is important to use a good crusty bread that will hold up on the ork and swirling in the cheese.
Please use good cheese like imported... - 48.2322
Baked Cheese And Corn Fondue
1. Slice the breadloaf lengthwise into 4 nos, each being 1/4 inch thick. Trim the crust and prepare 5 decorative windows, 1/4 inch from top edge on each slice.
2. Grate the remaining bread to make breadcrumbs and use 2 1/4 cups from it. Cling... - 47.1921
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219
Hearty Beef Fondue
An appetizer that sets the mood for the evening…this hearty beef fondue is simply outstanding. Deliciously flavored beef served with fondue…yummm. - 45.9366
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 45.5641
Chicken A La King On Swiss Fondue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a baking dish.
3. To make the fondue, in a mixing bowl, combine milk, crumbs, cheese, butter and salt and blend well.
4. Fold in the egg yolks and egg whites.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased... - 45.5203
1. In a mixing bowl, beat all the egg whites till they turn stiff but do not dry.
2. In another bowl beat yolks till they are thick.
3. Mix soup, bread, cheese, almonds, onion, herbs, chicken and yolks.
4. Fold in the whites slowly.
5. Pour the... - 45.1446
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.5716
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 44.4999
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 44.4566
1) In a saucepan, mix together beef bouillon, soy, vinegar, pepper sauce and ginger, and bring to a boil.
2) Pour the soy sauce mixture into chafing dish or electric frying pan and adjust to boiling point.
3) Spoon about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce... - 44.206
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Swiss Fondue and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 44.0092
In saucepan cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and mustard.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove crusts from sliced bread; cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Fold into... - 43.7445
Cheese Fondue Sandwich
Cheese Fondue Sandwich is a prefect tea time snack. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Sandwich a prefect taste. Cheese Fondue Sandwich is easy to make cheese recipe. - 43.4494
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups).
Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss until cheese is coated.
Rub cut clove of garlic on bottom and side of ceramic fondue pot, heavy saucepan or chafing dish.
Add wine; heat over... - 43.2161
Ham Cheese Fondue Bake
1) In a small saucepan melt butter.
2) Mix onion and stir to cook till tender but not brown.
3) Add to the skillet bread cubes, diced ham, cheese, and drained tomatoes.
4) Toss gently to mix the contents well.
5) Transfer the content into an 8 x 8 x... - 42.7012
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 42.3515
Cheese Fondue Savant
1. In fondue pot melt butter and stir in flour.
2. Cook adding milk gradually cook, stirring, until thickened.
3. Cook over low heat adding soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
4. Place pot on stand over low... - 42.1917
Crispy Chicken Fondue
1) To prepare sauce, mix together catsup, molasses, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, and pepper and then chill in refrigerator.
2) Roll chicken strips in cracker crumbs.
3) Fasten each strip loosely onto bamboo skewer in accordion style and... - 42.1668
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 41.931
This swiss fondue is perfect for parties or gatherings. Made with swiss cheese and flavored with brandy and white wine, the swiss fondue can be served with sliced of french bread or bread rolls. - 41.8867
Danish Cheese Fondue
Danish Cheese fondue is a prefect main dish. If you like beer flavour dish then try out Danish Cheese Fondue recipe, you will be simply blow away by its taste. Danish Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.8349
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 41.6775
Cheese Fondue With Kirsch
Cheese fondue has a fine taste. The brandy with nuts gives the Cheese Fondue a unique taste. Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.1752
Casserole Cheese Fondue
Casserole Cheese Fondue has a out of this world taste. Casserole Cheese fondue a complete family meal. Casserole Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.0643
Cheddar Fondue Appetizer Cubes
Cut untrimmed bread into cubes about 3/4 inch square; set aside.
Meanwhile, in top of a double boiler, melt butter and cream cheese over gently boiling water.
Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until melted and smooth.
Stir in garlic or onion powder if... - 41.0028
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with dry spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
Cover and cook on low 2 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch... - 40.9806
Marshmallow Cream Fondue
To make Crispy Chocolate Cookies, place butter and corn syrup in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in cocoa mix and cereal.
Mix well to coat cereal.
Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into miniature paper... - 40.9458
Turkey With Cheese Fondue Sauce
Overlap turkey in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2X 2 inches.
Place artichokes on turkey.
Cook garlic in margarine in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat until garlic is light brown, about 3 minutes; reduce heat.
Blend in flour, salt, pepper... - 40.5888
Fondue has a fine taste. The white wine and nutmeg gives the Fondue a different taste. Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 40.5368
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss cheese with flour, garlic, pepper and nutmeg.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat wine 2 to 2 1/2 minutes; gradually add 1/2 cheese, stirring until smooth.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Add... - 39.9141
Quick Cheese Tomato Fondue
1) In a heavy pot, add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and tomato puree.
2) Place over low heat and slowly cook until the cheese is melted.
3) Occasionally stir to cook a smooth mixture.
4) Pour in sherry and stir well.
5) Bake the... - 39.909
Easy Danish Cheese Fondue
1. Combine cheese and cornstarch and toss well. Keep aside.
2. Into a 2-quart heavy bottomed saucepan, pour wine or beer
3. Add the clove of garlic.
4. Place pan on a low flame and heat the wine gently until bubbles begin to surface. Do... - 39.8333
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 39.6718
Shrimp Fondue has a wonderful taste. The shrimp with white wine gives the Shrimp Fondue a prefect taste. Shrimp Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 39.5489
Italian Style Fondue
In a small bowl, stir together cheeses, cornstarch; set aside.
Place butter in a round 3 quart casserole or fondue dish.
Microwave uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in onion and garlic.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on HIGH (100%) for 6... - 39.4894
Picnic Cheese Fondue
1. In a bowl, mix cheese, cornstarch and mustard.
2. In a 1-quart heavy bottomed saucepan or flameproof casserole, gently heat the white wine until bubble form at the bottom of the pan.
3. Gradually tip in the cheese mixture, stirring... - 39.1828
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice has a fine taste. If you like the flavor of fruit juice with cheese then try Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice recipe. Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice is inspired by many food joint worldwide. - 38.809
Family-style Swiss Cheese Fondue
Melt butter or margarine in ceramic fondue pot over a moderate direct heat.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth and thickened slightly.
Add cheese, a small amount at a time and stir until... - 38.6962
Tangy Pineapple Fondue
In small saucepan, combine crushed pineapple, apple juice, steak sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch until blended.
Over medium heat, cook and stir pineapple mixture until boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 minute; keep warm.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks and... - 38.5316
Skin and cut the fish into small pieces.
Mix the flour with the egg whites, paprika, salt and pepper.
Toss the fish in this mixture.
Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and place in a small dish.
Two-thirds fill a metal fondue pan with oil and heat on... - 38.1983
Swiss Gruyere Cheese Fondue
Swiss Fondue has a wonderful taste. The white wine and cheese gives the Swiss Fondue a two dimensional taste. Swiss Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 38.1764
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion and beef in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking apart until the beef changes colour. Drain off the fat.
2) Blend the sauce, cornstarch, oregano and garlic powder together, then stir into the beef... - 38.1692
Easy Swiss Cheese Fondue
1. In a food processor bowl attach the Knife Blade with Disc above it.
2. Add the cheese and shred finely.
3. Tip into a large mixing bowl.
4. To the shredded cheese, add cornstarch, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Stir lightly to mix... - 38.1351
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7... - 38.0247
Tomato Swiss Fondue
Tomato Swiss Fondue has a grand taste. The cheese with tomatoes juice gives the Tomato Swiss Fondue a luscious taste. Tomato Swiss Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 38.0192
Veal And Wine Fondue
Cut the meat into thin slices.
Place the wine and allspice in a metal fondue pan and bring to the boil on the stove.
Tie the coriander seeds, cinnamon stick and peppercorns in a square of cheesecloth and suspend it in the wine.
Add the sugar to the wine and... - 37.9685
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 37.5233
Egg Fondue has a wonderful taste. The cheese with milk gives the Egg Fondue a different taste. Egg Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 37.5202
Easy Chocolate Fondue
Peel the oranges, bananas and pears.
Cut the flesh into cubes and mix with the cherries.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and place in a serving dish.
Grate the chocolate and place in the fondue pan with the cinnamon.
Place on the spirit burner and allow to melt,... - 37.2936
White Wine Cheese Fondue
Cheese fondue is Swiss cuisine. The lemon juice with nuts gives the Cheese Fondue a fine taste. Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe - 36.9466
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Cheddar Cheese Fondue has a juicy taste. The beer and cheese gives the Cheddar Cheese Fondue a grand taste. Cheddar Cheese Fondue is cherished by many around the world. - 36.6641
Simple Beef Fondue
1. Get beef down to room temperature.
2. In the fondue cooker, pour salad oil till it fills 2 inches from the bottom, or ½ the capacity of the cooker.
3. Heat the cooker over a cooking range till it’s temperature is 425° F.
4. Add salt to... - 36.6371
1. Rub the insides of a fondue cooker or double boiler with the cut garlic.
2. Blend flour in ½ cold wine to make a smooth paste.
3. Add to remaining wine in the fondue cooker.
4. Simmer on a gentle flame, stirring constantly until it begins to... - 36.562
Blue Cheese Fondue
1. Into a 2-quart heavy bottomed saucepan, pour wine and add the cream cheese.
2. Place pan on a low flame and heat the wine gently, stirring frequently, until the cream cheese blends with the wine.
3. Add Monterey Jack cheese, in batches, and stir... - 36.5567
1 In a small bowl, add yogurt along with raspberry sauce.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into halves.
4 Peel the peaches, pit, and cut them into 16 pieces.
5 Peel and cut the kiwi into eight slices,... - 36.5202
Melt butter in a medium-size saucepan, add mushrooms and garlic and saute over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add broth and simmer 10 minutes.
Cool slightly then puree in a blender or food processor.
Blend a portion of the whipping cream with cornstarch in fondue... - 36.4933
Party Bread Pot Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Slice a 1-inch "lid" off top of bread; reserve. Hollow out loaf, removing 4 ounces of bread from center (reserve for other use).
3. To prepare filling, in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sour... - 36.4526
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the prepared bacon, carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook gently until the bacon is cooked and the onion soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, cider, water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20... - 36.4404
Bacon Fondue has a wonderful taste. The bacon with cheese gives the Bacon Fondue a superb taste. Bacon Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 36.3072
Rub inside of fondue pot with garlic.
Add wine; warm over medium heat.
Do not boil.
Add cheese gradually, stirring until cheese melts and mixture begins to boil.
Blend cornstarch, kirsch and nutmeg; stir intocheese mixture.
Drain and flake tuna;... - 36.041
1) Take an earthenware casserole and rub the bottom with garlic.
2) Pour wine and heat it but do not boil.
3) Stir in cheese and then add cornstarch blended with kirsch.
4) Let the mixture bubble and sprinkle pepper.
5) On an alcohol burner, place the... - 35.7956
Cheese Fondue Surprise
Cheese Fondue Surprise has a unique taste. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Surprise a supreme taste. Cheese Fondue Surprise is easy to make recipe. - 35.4989
Swiss Cheese Fondue With Milk
Swiss Cheese Fondue With Milk has an exclusive taste. The cheese with Worcestershire sauce gives the Swiss Cheese Fondue With Milk a two dimensional taste. Swiss Cheese Fondue With Milk is cherished by many people worldwide. - 35.1589
Baked Peach Fondue
Preheat oven to 325° F. and butter a 1-quart casserole.
Cream butter until soft, add honey gradually, and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add crumbs and chopped peaches.
Beat egg whites until foamy,... - 35.1206
Lobster Or Crab Fondue
Combine first 2 ingredients in metal or ceramic fondue pot.
Cover; heat over direct moderate heat, stirring often.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Heat to serving temperature over direct low heat.
If desired, stir in sherry just before... - 34.8466
Ham And Cheese Fondue
I bet this is the best recipe for Ham and Cheese Fondue I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Ham and Cheese Fondue can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 34.7295
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.5589
Chocolate Orange Fondue
1) In a heavy saucepan mix chocolate and evaporated milk.
2) Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
3) Mix orange juice and peel. Take off from heat.
4) Cool, cover and refrigerate.
5) Stir and reheat in top of double... - 34.422
Informal Fondue Party
In a large heavy saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until translucent; don't burn.
Mash 1 cup of the beans with a fork and add, along with the remaining whole beans, to the onions.
Add tomato sauce and salsa.
Over low heat stir in cheese, a handful at... - 34.2759
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This chocolate-marshmallow fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 33.9989
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir to blend.
Serve warm with... - 33.8274
Corn And Cheese Fondue
Corn And Cheese Fondue has a unique taste. The cheese with eggs gives the Corn And Cheese Fondue a delicious taste. Corn And Cheese Fondue is cherished by many worldwide. - 33.6952
Baked Fondue has a different taste. The cheese with milk gives the Baked Fondue a rousing taste. Baked Fondue is inspired by many restuarants worldwide. - 33.3205
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
The beef ofndue is a cooked fondue prepared with beef tenderloin. Fried in oil and served with a dipping sauce, the beef fondue can be served as a part of the menu at dinner parties. - 33.2329
Beef Fondue Dipping Sauce
Dissolve bouillon in the water.
Stir flour into the butter.
Add bouillon and stir while cooking until thick and bubbly.
Add sour cream, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve while hot. - 33.1776
Place the pale and brown ales in a metal fondue pan and add 2 cups water, the butter and cheese.
Heat gently on the stove, until the cheese melts, stirring.
Add the Tabasco sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix the cornstarch with a little cold water... - 33.1519
Orange Marmalade Fondue
You might have tried hell a lot of recipes with orange marmalade, but this Orange Marmalade Fondue is gonna be greatly different, may be for the fruit liqueur part of it. I feel, dessert fondue can get any better; whipping cream, orange rind, butter and fruit... - 33.1115
1. On the insides of a fondue dish, rub a clove of garlic, pour wine and heat over an alcohol burner on low flame
2. Sprinkle cheese with cornflour and add it to the heat; bring to boiling point and sti with a wooden spoon till molten and creamy
3. Add... - 33.0295
Italian Cheese Fondue
Italian Cheese Fondue has a different taste. The cheese with mushrooms gives the Italian Cheese Fondue a unique taste. Italian Cheese Fondue is inspired by many food chains around th world. - 32.9546
Four Cheese Fondue
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in the water, then add the wine and cream cheese. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until thickened.
2. Gradually add the Gruyere, Gouda, and Cheddar cheeses and... - 32.8235
Swiss Cheese Fondue With White Wine
Heat wine and garlic in a saucepan or fondue pot to simmering.
Combine cheese and flour.
Gradually blend into wine.
Heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Blend in soup.
Heat, stirring until smooth.
Dip bread into fondue. - 32.733
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Swiss Cheese fondue has a different taste. The wine with cornstarch gives the Swiss Cheese Fondue a perfect dish. Swiss Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 32.6897
Buttery Cheese Fondue
Remove the Camembert from refrigerator before using and leave it at room temperature for 4 hours.
Grate the Gruyere or Gouda cheese coarsely and dice the Camembert.
Place the cheeses in a metal fondue pan, together with the milk, butter, seasonings and... - 32.441
Cheese Fondue Sauce
Measure all ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir over low heat until melted and hot.
Transfer to fondue pot.
If sauce gets too thick, dilute with white wine, beer or fruit juice. - 32.3727
1. Cut beef into cubes of one inch season lightly with salt and pepper
2. Place them all in a platter and keep a variety of sauces, relishes and condiments along with it
3. Into the fondue pot, pour cooking oil upto a depth of one and a half to two... - 32.1354
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except tortilla chips with cover on Low for 2-3 hours.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 32.0047
Mix all ingredients in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Place in a bowl.
Dip desired meat into sauce. - 31.977
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 31.7892
Swiss Chocolate Fondue
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This swiss chocolate fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 31.7491
Chocolate Butterscotch Fondue
Heat cream or half and half, sugar and salt in ceramic or metal fondue pot over direct high heat.
Lower heat; stir in chocolate and butterscotch bits.
Reduce heat to low and allow bits to melt, stirring constantly.
Stir in flavorings.
Spear wedges of apple,... - 31.273