- » Fondue Chicken Dip
Fondue Chicken Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fondue chicken dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fondue chicken dip recipes.
Remove skin from chicken breasts.
Cut each breast half into 6 to 8 nuggets about 1 1/2 inches square.
Thoroughly moisten surfaces of the meat with water.
Sprinkle instant meat tenderizer evenly over the entire surface of the meat.
Use no salt.
Place chicken... - 27.3649
Chicken A La Russe
Mix first 4 ingredients; dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in heavy fry pan over table top butane unit over direct moderate flame.
Brown chicken evenly, turning as needed.
Sprinkle herbs over... - 41.6032
Swiss Chicken Fondue
1. In a medium bowl, toss cheese with cornstarch, nutmeg, and white pepper. In a heavy, non-reactive saucepan or a fondue pot, heat wine and garlic over medium-high heat until wine is bubbly around edges, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add cheese by... - 21.6176
Chicken Apricot Fondue
Combine sour cream, jam, and mustard.
Combine pancake mix, sugar, and ginger.
Add milk; beat smooth.
Pour oil into metal fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 375°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to... - 39.8694
Chicken In Wine Coq Au Vin
Mix first 4 ingredients; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Fry bacon pieces until crisp in blazer pan of chafing dish or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Remove bacon pieces from pan; drain and save.
Add butter or... - 41.6917
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 425Â°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Have chicken cubes at room temperature in serving bowl.
Spear cube with fondue fork; fry... - 26.8806
Turkey, Chicken, Or Ham A La King
Prepare Cream Sauce (Medium) using light cream or half and half (half milk, half cream) .
Fold in 1 to 1 1/4 cups cooked diced turkey, chicken, or fully cooked ham, 1/2 cup cooked diced celery, 1/4 cup cooked, diced green pepper can (4 ounce) sliced... - 15.1554
1. In a mixing bowl, beat all the egg whites till they turn stiff but do not dry.
2. In another bowl beat yolks till they are thick.
3. Mix soup, bread, cheese, almonds, onion, herbs, chicken and yolks.
4. Fold in the whites slowly.
5. Pour the... - 45.1446
Fareast Chicken Fondue
Heat broth to boiling in fondue pot.
Do not add salt.
Spear breastmeat on fondue fork, folding over once.
Cook 1 - 2 minutes in broth, until meat loses transparent appearance and turns white.
Keep broth at rolling boil to cook meat.
Dip in sauces, chopped... - 23.8733
Crispy Chicken Fondue
1) To prepare sauce, mix together catsup, molasses, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, and pepper and then chill in refrigerator.
2) Roll chicken strips in cracker crumbs.
3) Fasten each strip loosely onto bamboo skewer in accordion style and... - 42.1668
English Curry Sauce
Blend 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon ginger, and 1/4 cup minced onion into butter or margarine when preparing sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, until onion is tender before adding flour.
Excellent for making chicken, lamb, or... - 15.5452
Meat Or Seafood Fondue
Meat: boneless beef sirloin or tenderloin, chicken breasts, or boneless leg of lamb.
Cut in bite-sized pieces.
Seafood: salmon or swordfish steaks (cut in 3/4-inch squares); whole raw medium-sized shrimp (shelled and deveined); or scallops (halved if large). - 17.0047
Rub a chafing dish or a heavy casserole which can be put over direct heat, with garlic and pour in the wine or stock.
Heat to the boiling point, then add cheese and cook, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and smooth.
Stir kirsch... - 34.6986
Creamy Corn Fondue
This Creamy Corn Fondue tastes unique ! Do Try this butter and cheese corn stew for your next meal . Please come up with suggestions if you have any for this Creamy Corn Fondue. - 32.637
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the prepared bacon, carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook gently until the bacon is cooked and the onion soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, cider, water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20... - 36.4404
Turkish Meat Fondue
Cut the meats into thin slices and place in separate bowls.
Fry the prepared onion, peppers and pickles in the butter until softened.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, bring to the boil, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into a small... - 38.2706
Creamy Corn Fondue
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter and green pepper into it. Microwave it for about a minute at high. Keep the pitcher uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in flour, salt, red pepper to the mixture in the pitcher and... - 43.0188
Food can make all the difference to your party. With recipes like the International Fondue, you can create just the ambience you desire. A great way to entertain. Try it!! - 41.3282
Mustard Flavored Swiss Cheese Fondue
1. Toss cheese and cornstarch; reserve. Mix margarine and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is soft.
2. Stir in wine. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes or until boiling.
3. Stir in mustard and cheese... - 25.9539
Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
Peel and chop the onions.
Grate the cheese.
Pour the stock into a metal fondue pan and heat on the stove.
Add the grated cheese and stir over a low heat until melted, but do not allow the mixture... - 40.6646
1) In a saucepan, mix together beef bouillon, soy, vinegar, pepper sauce and ginger, and bring to a boil.
2) Pour the soy sauce mixture into chafing dish or electric frying pan and adjust to boiling point.
3) Spoon about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce... - 44.206
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to butter or margarine; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Add apple; cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, curry powder,... - 36.613
Shrimp Chow Mein
Dry shrimp on paper toweling.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp; stir and fry until shrimp is cooked and turns pink.
Remove shrimp from pan; keep warm.
Add celery and pepper to hot oil.
Stir and fry... - 41.4678
Shrimp And Snow Peas
Combine shrimp, sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, sugar, and garlic; mix and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp mixture, stir and fry until shrimp turns pink.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 40.4132
Indian Lamb Curry
Melt, butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and garlic; cook onion until tender, stirring often.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Add apple, tomato sauce, water, and bouillon cubes; mix.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 36.377
Chinese Pork And Green Beans
Heat oil in chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Saute pork until well done pver direct high flame, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion slices; stir and cook until limp, 3 to... - 40.2612
Hot Cranberry Dip
In a large saucepan combine sugar with water.
Heat to dissolve susar.
then boil 5 minutes.
Add cranberries and simmer about 10 minutes or until skins burst.
Remove saucepan from heat; stir in port.
Pour into fondue pot and serve with diced chicken or turkey. - 26.3204
For The Big Game: Jalapeno Popper Dip
Just in time for the big game. I wanted to come up with a quick and easy appetizer that incorporated jalapeno poppers and a dip. I think this fits the bill. - 0
Cut chicken in long strips about 1/2 inch wide.
Mix flour, salt and pepper together.
Dust chicken with seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg then coat with bread crumbs.
Place in refrigerator to chill.
To make Red-Pepper Sauce, melt butter in a small... - 43.6521
The Fassio Family Reunion "bauna Calda"
The Fassio Family Reunion "Bauna Calda" is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the chicken, beef shrimp and veggies is simply heavenly! - 38.3156
Curried Chicken Tempura
Cut the chicken wings off at the first joint and use just the large first section (the wing tips and center sections can be used for making broth).
Start at the small end of each large wing piece, and with a sharp knife cut the meat from the bone down to the... - 39.0629
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 44.7443
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken, pork, beef and the fish thinly.
2. Clean the prawns and peel and devein them.
3. Clean the squid and remove the ink sac
4. Clean the quarter the crabs
5. Set aside the seafood to chill in a... - 44.8967
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 40.9539
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 36.3541
Put the chicken and bean curd on a serving platter.
Chop or shred the vegetables attractively and arrange them on a serving platter.
Pour the dashi into a flameproof casserole or fondue pot and bring to the boil.
Keep it over low heat and add some chicken and... - 36.2195
Soak mushrooms in water according to package directions.
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine oil and garlic salt; marinate meat in oil mixture for a few hours.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Sprinkle... - 42.6443
French Cheese Fbndue
1. In a large bowl, cut the cheese into thin slices and set aside till required. Do not grate
2. In a blender bowl, tip in the garlic and blend with a little water
3. To a fondue pot, tip in the garlic liquid and add the wine
4. Heat... - 47.1212
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.594