- » Fondue Cheese
Fondue Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fondue cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fondue cheese recipes.
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.196
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 112.007
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
"no Cheese" Cheese Fondue
Ever wonder how to make fondue without using a ton of cheese? This recipe tutorial will show you how you can cook cheese fondue without any cheese at all. - 88.7499
Cheese Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a very easy fondue recipe that promises to yield a creamy, tasty dipping fondue that everyone will love? Then you must watch this video. Easiest way to make the perfect fondue! - 86.0399
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 79.3097
1. Take a fondue pot and rub the interior with a clove of garlic that has been cut.
2. Heat the pot by putting it on low flame and add lemon juice together with wine.
3. Add the cheese and stir it with a figure of eight motion.
4. Add the cornstarch as... - 48.6882
Classic Cheese Fondue
Fondue is a fun meal whether for an intimate romantic meal for two or for a party. Classic Cheese Fondue is wonderful. It is important to use a good crusty bread that will hold up on the ork and swirling in the cheese.
Please use good cheese like imported... - 48.2322
1) In a bowl, toss the cheese cubes with the flour, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) In a 2-quart fondue caquelon or a heavy round flameproof earthenware pot, apply the garlic halves well.
3) Pour in the wine and gently heat until the bottom of the pot... - 47.4767
Baked Cheese And Corn Fondue
1. Slice the breadloaf lengthwise into 4 nos, each being 1/4 inch thick. Trim the crust and prepare 5 decorative windows, 1/4 inch from top edge on each slice.
2. Grate the remaining bread to make breadcrumbs and use 2 1/4 cups from it. Cling... - 47.1921
Baked Cider Fondue
1. In a saucepan scald milk with onion.
2. Add the cider, apple, seasonings, cheese and 2 cups diced bread and stir such that the cheese has melted.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to the apple mixture.
4. Whisk in egg whites such that stiff and... - 46.7195
Fluffy Fondue Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Take an about 8 X 13 inches oblong baking dish and grease thoroughly.
3) Spread margarine on the toasted bread slices.
4) Cut the slices into cubes.
5) Place the bread cubes at the bottom of the baking dish... - 46.4992
Baked French Fondue
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Slice the bread loaf and spread the slices with a mixture of butter and mustard.
3) In a large greased casserole, cube and place the bread, alternately with cheese slices.
4) In a bowl, mix rest of the... - 46.248
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219
Baked Swiss Fondue
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard until creamy and well blended.
2. Cut the ends of butter and slice bread into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Apply the seasoned butter on one side of each... - 46.0263
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.5662
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 45.5641
1. Spread bread with butter or margarine and cut 6 slices into small cubes.
2. Remove crusts from other 2 slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Butter well an 8-cup baking dish, make alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese and arrange bread... - 45.3202
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.5716
Baked Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a 10-inch round pie plate or baking dish, place the bread cubes and the melted butter and mix well
3. Set aside 10 strips of ham and 10 red-pepper cubes for use later
4. In a large bowl, place the milk,... - 44.5542
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 44.4999
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 44.4566
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 44.2738
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Swiss Fondue and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 44.0092
Belgian Parmesan Fondue Cakes
1. In a saucepan melt butter and stir flour over a low heat for 2-3 minutes without letting the roux to brown.
2. Add milk and let it boil with constant stirring.
3. Season and simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, take skin off top of milk, mix... - 43.7775
Mace Flavored Swiss Fondue
Rub inside of a 2-quart casserole with cut garlic.
Pour wine into casserole.
Microwave at Power Hi for 3 to 4 minutes, or until wine is hot but not boiling.
Meanwhile, in large plastic food storage bag, combine cheese, flour, mace and... - 43.6696
Classic Swiss Fondue
Rub sides and bottom of fondue pot with garlic.
Add wine; place over high heat until bubbles form and rise to surface.
Reduce heat to simmering.
In a bowl, combine cheeses, cornstarch, and mustard.
Add cheese mixture, a spoonful at a time, to simmering wine;... - 43.643
Classic Swiss Fondue
Rub an enameled or stainless steel pan with garlic clove.
Heat wine to a slow simmer (just under boiling).
Add lemon juice.
Combine cheeses and flour and gradually stir in.
Using a figure 8 motion, stir constantly until cheese is melted.
Pour into lightly... - 43.617
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a... - 43.5384
Cheese Fondue Sandwich
Cheese Fondue Sandwich is a prefect tea time snack. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Sandwich a prefect taste. Cheese Fondue Sandwich is easy to make cheese recipe. - 43.4494
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups).
Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss until cheese is coated.
Rub cut clove of garlic on bottom and side of ceramic fondue pot, heavy saucepan or chafing dish.
Add wine; heat over... - 43.2161
1. Along the inside of fondue pot rub with cut clove garlic.
2. In a pot put 1 1/4 cups cider and warm over a low heat.
3. Stir in cheeses such that melted.
4. In a container blend 1/4 cup cider with cornflour, mustard and pepper to taste.
5. Stir into... - 43.162
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.1077
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Butter a 1 1/2 qt casserole and place aside.
3) Prepare 4 sandwiches from the bread and butter.
4) Cut them into quarters or cubes.
5) Arrange 2 cut sandwiches at the bottom of the casserole.
6) Sprinkle half... - 43.0987
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame
4. Add bread cubes and fry in the fat, tossing to brown evenly
5. In the greased casserole, layer bread cubes... - 43.0173
Seasoned Swiss Fondue
1. Take 1/2 quart earthenware pot, a clay pot or a glass casserole. Add the wine.
2. To the wine add the garlic cloves. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minuites.
3. Using a spoon, remove the garlic cloves from the casserole.
4. Mix the flour with... - 42.8551
1) Rub inside fondue pan with garlic.
2) Place the pan over heat and warm wine in it.
3) Add grated cheese stirring constantly.
4) When the mixture bubbles add cornflour mixed with kirsch.
5) Sprinkle pepper and nutmeg over it and bring to... - 42.8163
1. In a large bowl toss cheese with flour.
2. Rub cut ends of garlic around bottom and side of a fondue dish or large heavy frying pan and pour in wine.
3. Heat very slowly just until bubbles start to rise from bottom of pan.
4. With a wooden spoon... - 42.8018
Sherried Cheese Fondue
Lightly toss cheese, flour, nutmeg, pepper and garlic together in 2-quart bowl.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole or fondue dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on '6', or until wine is hot.
Stir in cheese mixture.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or... - 42.779
Ham Cheese Fondue Bake
1) In a small saucepan melt butter.
2) Mix onion and stir to cook till tender but not brown.
3) Add to the skillet bread cubes, diced ham, cheese, and drained tomatoes.
4) Toss gently to mix the contents well.
5) Transfer the content into an 8 x 8 x... - 42.7012