- » Fondue
Fondu, also popularly spelt as fondue is a kind of a creamy Swiss dipping sauce usually made by melting cheese. The dish is served as an accompaniment to bread or any other food which is dipped into it and eaten. The ... More »
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 122.395
Fondue & Garden Vegetables
1. In a pan heat milk and just bring it to simmer.
2. In another cast iron pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Mix it well.
3. Gradually pour milk in the skillet and simmer. Stir constantly and cook for 4-5 minutes until the milk becomes thick.
4.... - 116.306
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 113.805
Chocolate Fondue With Strawberries
Dessert lovers will relish the chocolate fondue. It's a rich dessert to serve your family and friends. You can make the fondue on festive days. Watch the video as the chef makes the recipe interesting and simple. - 112.859
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 95.3245
Chocolate Fondue With Fruits
Wanna have something sweet after your meals? Why not make some interesting and easy chocolate fondue? If you don't know how it is made, watch the video here and learn this delicious fondue. Well, now you can have it as it is or top it on fruits of choice or... - 92.4002
Delicious Organic Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue is one of the oldest and best American deserts. Most of all organic chocolate taste better than normal chocolate. The instructions given in the video simplifies the recipe. It can be served with fruits. - 88.7017
"no Cheese" Cheese Fondue
Ever wonder how to make fondue without using a ton of cheese? This recipe tutorial will show you how you can cook cheese fondue without any cheese at all. - 87.1247
Valentine's Special Bellini And Fondue European Style
Are you looking for something special to prepare on Valentine's day? Look no further. This video has everything that you need to impress your valentine. Watch the chef prepare this Valentine's Special Bellini and Fondue European Style now. - 79.6872
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 77.6342
Raw Healthy Chocolate Fondue
All you lovely parent out there. Today our very talented chef is going to share a recipe for your children. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Chocolate Fondue. A great dessert which your children will love. Don't be surprised your children ask... - 59.467
Blackcurrant Cassis Fondue
To make cookies, preheat oven to 350F(175C).
Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold in brown sugar and ground hazelnuts.
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheets and sprinkle with chopped... - 47.4759
Gooseberry And Wine Fondue
To make Brandy Snaps, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan.
Cool slightly then beat in flour and ginger.
Place heaping table-spoonfuls of mixture on ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake... - 47.2049
1) In a bowl, toss the cheese cubes with the flour, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) In a 2-quart fondue caquelon or a heavy round flameproof earthenware pot, apply the garlic halves well.
3) Pour in the wine and gently heat until the bottom of the pot... - 47.049
To make Mini-Chocolate Cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls of batter in miniature paper baking cups and bake 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool on a wire rack before... - 47.0086
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.8032
Fluffy Fondue Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Take an about 8 X 13 inches oblong baking dish and grease thoroughly.
3) Spread margarine on the toasted bread slices.
4) Cut the slices into cubes.
5) Place the bread cubes at the bottom of the baking dish... - 46.7266
Baked Swiss Fondue
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard until creamy and well blended.
2. Cut the ends of butter and slice bread into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Apply the seasoned butter on one side of each... - 46.5723
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 46.4047
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 46.3623
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 46.0645
Hearty Beef Fondue
An appetizer that sets the mood for the evening…this hearty beef fondue is simply outstanding. Deliciously flavored beef served with fondue…yummm. - 45.9083
Cheese Fondue Sandwich
Cheese Fondue Sandwich is a prefect tea time snack. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Sandwich a prefect taste. Cheese Fondue Sandwich is easy to make cheese recipe. - 45.8938
1. Spread bread with butter or margarine and cut 6 slices into small cubes.
2. Remove crusts from other 2 slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Butter well an 8-cup baking dish, make alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese and arrange bread... - 45.8517
Drambuie Cream Fondue
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Grease one 7-inch-square cake pan.
Put all ingredients for Lemon Cake in a medium-size bowl and beat together 3 minutes.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch.
Cool on a wire rack;... - 45.7873
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 45.5579
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.4929
1. In a mixing bowl, beat all the egg whites till they turn stiff but do not dry.
2. In another bowl beat yolks till they are thick.
3. Mix soup, bread, cheese, almonds, onion, herbs, chicken and yolks.
4. Fold in the whites slowly.
5. Pour the... - 45.3823
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups).
Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss until cheese is coated.
Rub cut clove of garlic on bottom and side of ceramic fondue pot, heavy saucepan or chafing dish.
Add wine; heat over... - 45.3738
Baked Crab Tuna Fondue
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Drain crabmeat, flake and remove bony tissue, if needed.
3. Drain and flake tuna.
4. In a small bowl, combine crab and tuna.
5. Butter a 6-cup straight-side baking dish and layer one-third each of the... - 45.1981
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.9923
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.9497
Shrimp Fondue Casserole
Drain shrimp; rinse with cold water.
Cut large shrimp in half.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in well-greased baking dish, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Cover with layer of shrimp, green pepper, and half the cheese.
Top... - 44.6105
Cheese Fondue With French Loaf
Cheese Fondue makes your bread really yummy and sumptuous! Trust me your family and guests will be surprised by the amazing flavor of the Cheese Fondue! Try it! - 44.4436
Fantastic Chocolate Fondue
Pour cream in bowl or fondue pot.
Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Stir to blend chocolate and cream.
Add remaining chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Stir in liqueur and cinnamon.
Keep mixture... - 44.2603
Nutty Mocha Fondue
To make Nutty Meringues, preheat oven to 225F (I05C).
Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in half of sugar and beat again until stiff.
Fold in remaining sugar.
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheets,... - 44.236
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a... - 44.1381
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame
4. Add bread cubes and fry in the fat, tossing to brown evenly
5. In the greased casserole, layer bread cubes... - 44.0849
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.9478
Fondue Veal Strips
1) Pound the veal to a thickness of 1/8-inch and cut into 3x1-inch strips.
2) With a mixture of flour and ¼ teaspoon salt, coat the strips and then dip each into the egg.
3) Roll the strips in the bread crumbs and loosely thread them accordion-fashion... - 43.9313
Easy Never Fail Fondues
In a frying pan, melt butter; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is golden.
Stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Heat to simmering, mashing tomatoes with a fork.
Meanwhile combine Longhorn cheese with Parmesan cheese and... - 43.8264
Cheese Fondue With Kirsch
Cheese fondue has a fine taste. The brandy with nuts gives the Cheese Fondue a unique taste. Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 43.6744
Basic Crab Cheese Fondue
The day before: Remove crusts from bread; discard crusts or save for another use.
Butter each slice of bread, then cut into very small cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in the bottom of a greased 10x6x1-1/2-inch baking dish.
Drain and flake crab... - 43.475
Marinated Seafood Fondue
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute.
Place mushrooms and tomatoes in a shallow dish; pour half of hot vinegar mixture over mushroom mixture.
Cover and let stand 1 hour, stirring... - 43.4685
Rub inside of 2-quart casserole with garlic.
Combine cheese, flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper in plastic bag.
Shake to coat cheese.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until wine is very hot but not... - 43.206
Beer Cheese Fondue
In saucepan cook garlic in butter over medium heat till garlic begins to brown.
Stir flour and mustard into butter.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Stir in Worcestershire; gradually stir in cheese till... - 43.0241
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°.
2. Drain the liquid from salmon and keep it aside it for later use.
3. Remove skin and bones and break it into pieces.
4. Add onion, pepper, lemon juice and butter.
5. Remove crusts from bread slices and... - 42.9878
Fondue has a fine taste. The white wine and nutmeg gives the Fondue a different taste. Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 42.9033
Sherried Cheese Fondue
Lightly toss cheese, flour, nutmeg, pepper and garlic together in 2-quart bowl.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole or fondue dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on '6', or until wine is hot.
Stir in cheese mixture.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or... - 42.8383
Rub inside of a fondue pot with 2 cloves of garlic.
Leave garlic in pot.
Add wine, and heat gently over a low heat.
Add finely grated cheese, and stir, in a figure eight motion, until all cheese has dissolved.
Season with nutmeg and black pepper.
When... - 42.796
Baked Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a 10-inch round pie plate or baking dish, place the bread cubes and the melted butter and mix well
3. Set aside 10 strips of ham and 10 red-pepper cubes for use later
4. In a large bowl, place the milk,... - 42.7276
Turkey With Cheese Fondue Sauce
Overlap turkey in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2X 2 inches.
Place artichokes on turkey.
Cook garlic in margarine in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat until garlic is light brown, about 3 minutes; reduce heat.
Blend in flour, salt, pepper... - 42.7042
Creamy Corn Fondue
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter and green pepper into it. Microwave it for about a minute at high. Keep the pitcher uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in flour, salt, red pepper to the mixture in the pitcher and... - 42.5474
Place the tomatoes in boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel and halve.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Melt the butter in a fondue pan or flameproof dish placed on the stove and fry the tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Add the pepper and fry for a further 5... - 42.5207
Shredded Swiss Cheese Fondue
Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make side dish recipe, you will simply find this Cheese Fondue both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 42.5088
Apple Fritter Fondue
Apple Fritter Fondue! They are irresistible! This Apple Fritter Fondue is a fantastic way to start a tea party or end a dinner. Just imagine biting into those crispy apple fritters dipped in the sugary sweet and spiced fondue!! Yummm€¦.Apple Fritter... - 42.4859
This Cheese Fondue tastes yummy ! Just try this delicious cheese dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your4 suggestions for this Cheese Fondue are welcome ! - 42.4371
Baked Corn Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, milk, cheese, seasonings and corn in it.
3) Beat the egg yolks and stir into the corn mixture.
4) Take another bowl and beat egg whites in it until stiff peaks begin to... - 42.4052
Blender Cheese Fondue
Place Gruyere cheese in blender container; cover and blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Scrape down sides.
Blend 10 seconds more or till cheese is in tiny bits; remove from blender.
Warm the wine without covering or boiling.
Put 2 cups of the Swiss cheese in... - 42.3868
Casserole Cheese Fondue
Casserole Cheese Fondue has a out of this world taste. Casserole Cheese fondue a complete family meal. Casserole Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 42.3449
Fondues And Rabbits
1) Use the cut sides of the garlic clove to run the insides of the preferred earthenware pot.
2) Into the pot, pour the wine and season with pepper and nutmeg.
3) Add the cheese and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Over moderate heat,... - 42.0509
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 42.0494
Chicken Apricot Fondue
Combine sour cream, jam, and mustard.
Combine pancake mix, sugar, and ginger.
Add milk; beat smooth.
Pour oil into metal fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 375°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to... - 41.9865
Cheese Fondue Savant
1. In fondue pot melt butter and stir in flour.
2. Cook adding milk gradually cook, stirring, until thickened.
3. Cook over low heat adding soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
4. Place pot on stand over low... - 41.8445
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, potatoes, oil, sugar and salt.
Add egg, ham and 2 cups flour; beat well.
Cover; let rise in warm place (85° to 90° F.) until light and doubled, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in remaining flour to form... - 41.8378
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Butter a 1 1/2 qt casserole and place aside.
3) Prepare 4 sandwiches from the bread and butter.
4) Cut them into quarters or cubes.
5) Arrange 2 cut sandwiches at the bottom of the casserole.
6) Sprinkle half... - 41.7769
Fun Do Fondue
Bread: Soften yeast in warm water.
Blend in potato flakes, sugar, oil, salt and egg.
Add flour gradually to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth, about 1 minute.
Place in greased bowl.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light and... - 41.7323
Trim crusts from bread and cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat milk in double boiler.
Add bread cubes, butter, liquid from salmon and well-beaten egg yolks; season with salt and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 41.6963
Processed Cheese Fondue
1) In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the cheese cubes and milk together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until the cheese is melted. Allow the casserole to stand, covered for 1 minute.
3)... - 41.6917
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 41.5666
Shrimp Fondue has a wonderful taste. The shrimp with white wine gives the Shrimp Fondue a prefect taste. Shrimp Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.5194
Picnic Cheese Fondue
1. In a bowl, mix cheese, cornstarch and mustard.
2. In a 1-quart heavy bottomed saucepan or flameproof casserole, gently heat the white wine until bubble form at the bottom of the pan.
3. Gradually tip in the cheese mixture, stirring... - 41.3848
Food can make all the difference to your party. With recipes like the International Fondue, you can create just the ambience you desire. A great way to entertain. Try it!! - 41.3688
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chiles, and... - 41.3321
Tuna And Chili Fondue
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread on half of the bread and make sandwiches.
Cut each sandwich into quarters and arrange in a square baking dish, putting cheese between layers and on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over all.
Bake in preheated... - 41.2938
Marshmallow Cream Fondue
To make Crispy Chocolate Cookies, place butter and corn syrup in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in cocoa mix and cereal.
Mix well to coat cereal.
Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into miniature paper... - 41.2473
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In 2 qt. glass casserole, mix cheese, flour, salt, garlic powder, pepper, nutmeg and wine.
3) Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes, stirring once or twice during the last 2 minutes.
4) Rest, covered,... - 41.205
Harvard Cheese Fondue
Harvard Cheese Fondue is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious cheese fondue dish; I am sure you would love to try this Harvard Cheese Fondue again -n -again. - 40.9705
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
Grease fondue dish or 5-inch deep saucepan lightly with Crisco.
Melt butter in dish over a low fire.
Slowly mix in the various cheeses.
The flavor is better if the cheeses blend together as you are putting them in the pan.
Stir constantly and add more butter... - 40.8428
1) Rub inside fondue pan with garlic.
2) Place the pan over heat and warm wine in it.
3) Add grated cheese stirring constantly.
4) When the mixture bubbles add cornflour mixed with kirsch.
5) Sprinkle pepper and nutmeg over it and bring to... - 40.8194
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut side of onion.
Pour in cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheese.
Continue to heat until cheese melts.
In a small bowl blend mustard and cornstarch with apple... - 40.8083
Mixed Cheese Fondue
1) Take a pan and beat the eggs in it.
2) Shred the cheese.
3) Take a blazer pan and place it on hot water.
4) Melt the butter in it.
5) Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until it becomes a smooth paste.
6) Add the Tabasco sauce... - 40.8083
Family-style Swiss Cheese Fondue
Melt butter or margarine in ceramic fondue pot over a moderate direct heat.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth and thickened slightly.
Add cheese, a small amount at a time and stir until... - 40.6258
1) In a saucepan or chafing diah, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup along with the soup can milk.
2) Heat the soup till it thaws down.
3) Next, stir in the shredded cheese, chopped lobster, paprika and cayenne.
4) Heat the mixture until all... - 40.59
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7... - 40.5747
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
1. In a fondue pot, melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring for 1 -2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add milk gradually, with constant stirring.
3. Let it boil and cook such that very thick.
4. Add salt as per taste stir in gruyere cheese such... - 40.5336
Cheddar Fondue Appetizer Cubes
Cut untrimmed bread into cubes about 3/4 inch square; set aside.
Meanwhile, in top of a double boiler, melt butter and cream cheese over gently boiling water.
Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until melted and smooth.
Stir in garlic or onion powder if... - 40.51
Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a shallow baking dish or 2-quart casserole, grease with butter and arrange the bread, after removing the crusts, as a layer. Top with cheese and half the ham.
3. Arrange the rest of the bread slices on... - 40.4374
Baked Broccoli Fondue
You will find the Baked Broccoli Fondue a rare treat! Prepare the Baked Broccoli Fondue with a little effort, enjoy the recipe and let us know what you feel about it. - 40.3512
Deviled Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add milk and heat until bubbly.
Toss cheese in flour; add to milk.
Stir constantly over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and mustard.
Serve... - 40.3427
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with dry spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
Cover and cook on low 2 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch... - 40.2332
Butterscotch Fondue Sauce
1) In a casserole, add evaporated milk, molasses and butter to combine.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes, by stirring every alternate minute.
3) Drizzle in vanilla, rum and cinnamon.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Use the... - 40.2138
Cheese Fondue With Truffles
1) In a bowl, place the cheese and cover it with milk. Let it soak for several hours.
2) To make the fondue, either use a double boiler or a saucepan set in a pan of hot water.
3) In the top pan, place half of the butter together with... - 40.1943
1. In a pan cover mushrooms caps in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of liquor, drain the mushrooms and slice thinly.
3. In fondue pot heat champagne slowly without letting it to boil.
4. Mix cheese and flour together, stir into... - 40.1332
Fondue Recipes By Category