- » Fondue
Fondu, also popularly spelt as fondue is a kind of a creamy Swiss dipping sauce usually made by melting cheese. The dish is served as an accompaniment to bread or any other food which is dipped into it and eaten. The ... More »
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 114.996
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.731
Chocolate Fondue With Fruits
Wanna have something sweet after your meals? Why not make some interesting and easy chocolate fondue? If you don't know how it is made, watch the video here and learn this delicious fondue. Well, now you can have it as it is or top it on fruits of choice or... - 114.07
Fondue & Garden Vegetables
1. In a pan heat milk and just bring it to simmer.
2. In another cast iron pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Mix it well.
3. Gradually pour milk in the skillet and simmer. Stir constantly and cook for 4-5 minutes until the milk becomes thick.
4.... - 113.894
Delicious Organic Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue is one of the oldest and best American deserts. Most of all organic chocolate taste better than normal chocolate. The instructions given in the video simplifies the recipe. It can be served with fruits. - 109.841
Chocolate Fondue With Strawberries
Dessert lovers will relish the chocolate fondue. It's a rich dessert to serve your family and friends. You can make the fondue on festive days. Watch the video as the chef makes the recipe interesting and simple. - 106.763
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
Hot Chocolate Sauce
To all you people who are bored of dipping your fruits, marshmallows, or pretzel sticks in whip cream. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Hot Chocolate Sauce. It has yummy written all over it. A great dip. - 89.2304
"no Cheese" Cheese Fondue
Ever wonder how to make fondue without using a ton of cheese? This recipe tutorial will show you how you can cook cheese fondue without any cheese at all. - 88.7499
Valentine's Special Bellini And Fondue European Style
Are you looking for something special to prepare on Valentine's day? Look no further. This video has everything that you need to impress your valentine. Watch the chef prepare this Valentine's Special Bellini and Fondue European Style now. - 81.3543
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 79.3097
Raw Healthy Chocolate Fondue
All you lovely parent out there. Today our very talented chef is going to share a recipe for your children. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Chocolate Fondue. A great dessert which your children will love. Don't be surprised your children ask... - 61.0474
1) In a bowl, toss the cheese cubes with the flour, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) In a 2-quart fondue caquelon or a heavy round flameproof earthenware pot, apply the garlic halves well.
3) Pour in the wine and gently heat until the bottom of the pot... - 47.4767
Fluffy Fondue Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Take an about 8 X 13 inches oblong baking dish and grease thoroughly.
3) Spread margarine on the toasted bread slices.
4) Cut the slices into cubes.
5) Place the bread cubes at the bottom of the baking dish... - 46.4992
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 46.0374
Baked Swiss Fondue
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard until creamy and well blended.
2. Cut the ends of butter and slice bread into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Apply the seasoned butter on one side of each... - 46.0263
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.5662
Gooseberry And Wine Fondue
To make Brandy Snaps, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan.
Cool slightly then beat in flour and ginger.
Place heaping table-spoonfuls of mixture on ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake... - 45.4979
1. In a mixing bowl, beat all the egg whites till they turn stiff but do not dry.
2. In another bowl beat yolks till they are thick.
3. Mix soup, bread, cheese, almonds, onion, herbs, chicken and yolks.
4. Fold in the whites slowly.
5. Pour the... - 45.1446
Drambuie Cream Fondue
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Grease one 7-inch-square cake pan.
Put all ingredients for Lemon Cake in a medium-size bowl and beat together 3 minutes.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch.
Cool on a wire rack;... - 44.8146
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.5716
Baked Ham And Cheese Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a 10-inch round pie plate or baking dish, place the bread cubes and the melted butter and mix well
3. Set aside 10 strips of ham and 10 red-pepper cubes for use later
4. In a large bowl, place the milk,... - 44.5542
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 44.4999
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 44.4566
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.3888
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 44.2738
Fantastic Chocolate Fondue
Pour cream in bowl or fondue pot.
Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Stir to blend chocolate and cream.
Add remaining chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Stir in liqueur and cinnamon.
Keep mixture... - 43.8318
Fondues And Rabbits
1) Use the cut sides of the garlic clove to run the insides of the preferred earthenware pot.
2) Into the pot, pour the wine and season with pepper and nutmeg.
3) Add the cheese and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Over moderate heat,... - 43.767
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a... - 43.5384
Cheese Fondue Sandwich
Cheese Fondue Sandwich is a prefect tea time snack. The cheese with eggs gives the Cheese Fondue Sandwich a prefect taste. Cheese Fondue Sandwich is easy to make cheese recipe. - 43.4494
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups).
Sprinkle flour over cheese and toss until cheese is coated.
Rub cut clove of garlic on bottom and side of ceramic fondue pot, heavy saucepan or chafing dish.
Add wine; heat over... - 43.2161
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.1077
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Butter a 1 1/2 qt casserole and place aside.
3) Prepare 4 sandwiches from the bread and butter.
4) Cut them into quarters or cubes.
5) Arrange 2 cut sandwiches at the bottom of the casserole.
6) Sprinkle half... - 43.0987
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame
4. Add bread cubes and fry in the fat, tossing to brown evenly
5. In the greased casserole, layer bread cubes... - 43.0173
Sherried Cheese Fondue
Lightly toss cheese, flour, nutmeg, pepper and garlic together in 2-quart bowl.
Pour wine into 2-quart casserole or fondue dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on '6', or until wine is hot.
Stir in cheese mixture.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or... - 42.779
Shrimp Fondue Casserole
Drain shrimp; rinse with cold water.
Cut large shrimp in half.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in well-greased baking dish, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Cover with layer of shrimp, green pepper, and half the cheese.
Top... - 42.442
Cheese Fondue With French Loaf
Cheese Fondue makes your bread really yummy and sumptuous! Trust me your family and guests will be surprised by the amazing flavor of the Cheese Fondue! Try it! - 42.2256
Cheese Fondue Savant
1. In fondue pot melt butter and stir in flour.
2. Cook adding milk gradually cook, stirring, until thickened.
3. Cook over low heat adding soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
4. Place pot on stand over low... - 42.1917
Basic Crab Cheese Fondue
The day before: Remove crusts from bread; discard crusts or save for another use.
Butter each slice of bread, then cut into very small cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in the bottom of a greased 10x6x1-1/2-inch baking dish.
Drain and flake crab... - 42.1256
Fondue Recipes By Category