- » Fondant Candy
Fondant Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fondant candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fondant candy recipes.
The fondant is a candy made from sugar paste. Thick and creamy, the fondant is a cooked candy and is flavored with vanilla. Sweetened with added corn sirup, the fondant can be shaped into small balls by hand and served as dessert candies. - 39.4297
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, water and cream of tartar over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down side of pan and cook to 238° on candy thermometer which is near the highest degree for soft ball stage.
3. A little syrup when... - 38.8164
Mix sugar and water in large saucepan; stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add corn syrup; bring to boiling, cover, and boil gently about 5 minutes.
Uncover and wipe down crystals.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Continue cooking, without... - 37.5227
Basic White Fondant
1) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup or cream of tartar and water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until candy thermometer reads 238°-242°.
3) Transfer the sugar mixture onto marble slab or stainless steel pan.
4) Allow the sugar... - 35.9694
1.Place water in a saucepan with sugar and honey
2.Bring slowly to the boil over low heat
3.Boil to 238° F
4.Remove from heat
5.When bubbles subside, pour into basin and cool
6.Beat until thick
7.Turn onto a flat surface and knead till smooth and... - 35.3676
Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
Gradually add icing sugar and mix until smooth and creamy.
Add nuts and dates; blend well.
Press into shallow 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
Chill until firm. - 29.7705
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.5169
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 26.6361