- » Folded
Enjoy our collection of folded recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for folded recipes.
Kerrygold Cashel Blue Grapes
This melt in your mouth, blue cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk hails from Fethard, Co Tipperary, Ireland. The Grubb family began making this on their farm in 1984 . It is one of the best known of all the Irish farmhouse cheeses. I paired this with... - 122.307
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
1) In cold water, soften the gelatin.
2) In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon, pumpkin and milk. Mix well.
3) Cook this over medium heat until mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
4)... - 48.8055
1. Wrap a piece of baking parchment around a tall tumbler and prop it up at either side with a little icing. To make the mask templates cut out 2 rectangles, each 10 x 7.5 cm (4 x 3 inches), from greaseproof paper and fold them in half lengthways. Round off... - 43.9873
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 43.7518
In saucepan mix gelatin and sugar; stir in 1 1/2 cups water.
Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Stir in wine, orange juice, lemon juice, and food coloring, if desired.
Chill till partially set (consistency of egg white).
Fold in... - 43.6078
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 42.6768
Deluxe Scrambled Eggs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs with milk and seasonings.
2. Use a wire whisk or a large fork to beat the eggs until well blended.
3. In a large frying pan or skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
4. When butter begins to... - 42.1406
Minted Chocolate Mousse
1) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate over simmering water. Remove from the heat and pour into 2) In a mixing bowl,pour the melted chocolate after removing from heat.
3) Lightly beat the egg yolks till fluffy and fold them into the melted... - 41.7615
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 41.2876
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0281
Rum Butter Sauce
1. Combine cornstarch, sugar, salt and water on top of double boiler. Cook over hot water until thick, stirring constantly.
2. Gradually add cornstarch mixture to beaten egg yolk. Return to pan and cook for 5 additional minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove... - 40.8847
Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and half the milk and mix to a smooth batter.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk with the oil, mixing to a thick batter.
Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle and... - 40.3399
In medium saucepan, combine egg yolks, milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, tapioca and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Blend in vanilla extract.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft... - 39.5086
Chocolate Cheesecake Crunch
Make the Chocolate Crunch Flan Case
Place the cheese and egg yolks in a bowl, add half the sugar and beat vigorously. Stir in the sour cream.
Place the water and gelatine in a cup, cook for 30 seconds, stir until dissolved and then cool.
Whisk the egg whites... - 38.9371
Tangerines En Surprise
1. Cut the tops off six of the tangerines. With a spoon, gently scoop out the fruit sections. Reserve the shells and tops.
2. Remove the seeds from the sections and extract the juice by pressing the sections in a potato ricer. Use enough additional tangerine... - 37.8733
Mash the lentils and egg yolk with a fork.
Mix in the flour, the spices and a little salt; the mixture should leave the sides of the bowl but be slightly sticky.
Leave it to rest and firm up for an hour.
Knead the mixture for a few minutes, then take... - 37.8388
1. Into a large basin, sift the flour and salt together.
2. Blend the vegetable fat and margarine together then divide into 4 equal portions.
3. To the flour add 1 part of fat and using your fingertips or 2 palette knives, rub in or cut... - 36.7453
Folded Mandarin Crepes
Cook crepes according to directions.
Fold as shown in illustration, remove to plate, and place in warm oven.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine butter, honey, 1 cup orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir cornstarch into 1/4 cup orange juice until dissolved.
Add... - 36.689
Mango Fool With Mango Sauce
Place a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, add the egg yolks and sugar and beat until the mixture has thickened and trebled in volume, this should take about 10 minutes.
Remove the bowl and sit it over ice.
Whisk until cold, then place in the... - 36.5999
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and chill.
When thickened beat until consistency of whipped cream.
Combine next 6 ingredients and add to gelatin mixture.
Fold in Cool Whip and turn into a 7x5-inch loaf pan and chill until firm.
Unmold and slice into... - 36.5935
Melt butter in a heavy pot.
Saute onions and parsley.
Blend in flour, cream and cheese.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Add other ingredients and fold in crabmeat.
May be served in chafing dish with Melba toast, on toast or in patty shells.
Serves 6 to 8. - 36.5471
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.0905
Rough Puff Pastry With Lemon
1. Into a large basin, sift the flour and salt together.
2. Cut the vegetable fat and margarine into bead sized cubes. The fat should be hard.
3. To the flour add the fats and using your fingertips or 2 palette knives, rub in or cut in... - 35.3513
1. Take a basin and empty the whole tin of apple juice in it.
2. In another basin, whisk the egg white to make them stiff.
3. Slowly whisk sugar in the mixture.
4. Mix together with apple puree and add a few drops of edible green color.
5.... - 35.1205
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until syrupy.
Add remaining ingredients.
Fold into gelatin evenly.
Spoon into salad mold.
Chill. - 34.2947
Lemon Snow Dessert
1) In a large saucepan mix water, lemon juice and rind, sugar and cornstarch.
2) Cook until it drops clear from the spoon.
3) Fold it well-beaten egg whites.
4) Transfer into cup molds.
5) Serve immediately. - 34.2149
Rough Puff Pastry
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour and salt , cut in fat lightl ; stir in the lemon juice and cold water to make an elastic dough.
2) On a floured board roll the dough into a rectangular... - 34.1183
Delicious Puff Pastry
1. Into a large basin, sift the flour and salt together.
2. Cut the vegetable fat into small beads.
3. Cut butter into small pieces and cream lightly to soften.
4. To the flour add the vegetable fat and using your fingertips or 2... - 33.9894
Chicken Cheese Club Sandwiches
1.Combine cheese, pecans, and dates and spread on 3 slices buttered bread.
2.Lay second slice buttered bread on top and cover with sliced chicken, a little mayonnaise, lettuce, tongue, and more lettuce.
3.Lay a third slice of buttered bread, buttered side... - 33.9205
Brandied Foamy Sauce
1. Soften the butter and gradually blend in the sugar. Add the salt and egg yolk and beat well.
2. Cook over hot, not boiling, water, stirring constantly, until the mixture is light and fluffy, or six to seven minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 33.8438
Folded Pork Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons pork filling and about 1 teaspoon minced chiles down center of each; fold tortilla over filling to make a half-moon shape.
Arrange enchiladas, overlapping, in a shallow, ungreased... - 33.7101
1) In a small bowl, whip cream until stiff.
2) Lightly fold the mayonnaise, ginger, and syrup in the cream.
3) Cover the bow and refrigerate until serving time.
4) Serve with fruit salad if desired.
Makes 1-1/3 cups. - 33.0315
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 32.8213
Chocolate Cream With Espresso And Vin Santo
1. Tip the mascarpone into a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add the icing sugar and custard, stirring until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest. Spoon into 6 small cups or glasses, cover and chill until needed.
2. When ready to serve,... - 32.5937
Place the liqueur and water in a bowl and sprinkle on the gelatine. Cook for 30 seconds or until gelatine has dissolved. Stir well.
Stir in the orange puree and sugar, then cool. Stir occasionally. Fold in the cream and then the egg whites.
Place a collar of... - 31.8387
Cannellini And Green Bean Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the soaked and drained cannellini beans with 2 inches of water. Add the bay leaf, thyme sprig and onion half and bring to a simmer. Simmer over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally and adding more water to cover as... - 31.5262
Flaky Pastry With Butter
1)Prepare 4 parts of fat evenly.
2) In a bowl sieve flour and salt, rubbing one portion of fat into it.
3) Make a smooth dough by adding water and lemon juice.
4) Sprinkle the batter with little flour and keep it aside for 30 minutes,... - 31.2221
Butterscotch Cream Sauce
In a double boiler melt the butterscotch, stir in the sugar and water.
Remove from the heat and cool.
Whip the cream and fold into the butterscotch.
Whip the egg white and fold into the mixture along with vanilla.
Use as required. - 30.7445
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour and salt.; cut in 1/4 fat into the flour; add the lemon juice and cold water to make a soft dough.
2) On a floured board knead the dough to smoothen and roll out a recangular shape.
3) With 1/4 ... - 30.4729
Whip the cream stiff, fold in the sugar and extract.
Spoon over the crepes and roll.
Brush crepes with apricots and then roll in the nuts.
Serve. - 30.3823
Smoked Bluefish Pate
In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, onion, hot sauce and half of the chives.
Fold the smoked bluefish into the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle the bluefish pate with the remaining chives and serve with the... - 29.9512
Whipped Cream With Strawberries
Slice the strawberries very thin.
Either serve the whipped cream on top or folded into the strawberries.
Serve cold. - 29.8186
Whip the cream stiff and fold in the sour cream, coconut, and marsh-mallows.
Refrigerate several hours and then fold in the well-drained orange and grapefruit sections.
Top each serving with a maraschino cherry if desired. - 29.6989
Combine first 5 ingredients; fold in crabmeat. - 29.076
Texas Smoked Salmon Tartar
1. In a medium bowl, using the back of a fork, mash the chopped anchovies with the roasted garlic paste, cumin and olive oil. Stir in the sour cream and lime juice. Fold in the smoked salmon, jalapeño, red onion, capers and chopped cilantro and season with... - 28.9252
Meringue Egg Baskets
1) Into individual meringue shells, place 1 tablespoon each of the orange, lemon and raspberry ice.
2) You can insert pipe cleaner handles through the edges of the meringues, to complete the egg basket.
3) Serve as required. - 28.9187
Whisk the egg white until stiff.
In another basin whisk the cream, Drambuie and honey together until thick.
Fold egg white lightly but thoroughly into the cream mixture.
Transfer to small individual glasses, and if possible leave to stand for several hours... - 28.1014
Mona Lisa Dressing
Add the paprika, horseradish and mustard to the mayonnaise and fold in the cream.
If a lighter dressing is desired, the cream may be whipped.
Use for hearts of lettuce or romaine. - 27.8503
Russian Dressing A L Audelan
1. Mix the mayonnaise and the beets until the dressing is an even pink hue. If horseradish is used, mix it in thoroughly. Caviar should be folded in carefully but thoroughly. Add the salt.
2. Refrigerate the dressing at least two hours before serving. - 26.6008
Apple And Horseradish Sauce
Place cream in a bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
Fold in apple and horseradish relish and season to taste with black pepper. - 26.1479
1. Hull and halve the strawberries.
2. Ten minutes before serving time, add the sugar.
3. Just before serving, whip the cream, add the kirsch and fold in the berries. Pile in the center of a plain cake that has been baked in a ten-inch tube pan. - 25.3479
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Blend cream cheese with sour cream.
Gently fold in caviar and spread salmon slices with the mixture.
Roll up and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths. - 22.7725
Fold whipped topping and crushed cookies into sherbet.
Pipe or spoon into dessert dishes.
Serve each with 1 amaretti cookie.
Serve immediately. - 22.7619
How To Make Chocolate Mousse Frosting
1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk... - 0
Betty's Raspberry Fool Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Charming Raspberry Fool Dessert. This is a blend of fresh raspberries and whipped cream; it's beautiful and luscious! - 0
90 Second Horseradish
Sure, prime rib is primo and roast beef rocks, but both are better with an easy-to-prepare sauce for dipping. Why wouldn't you spend five minutes on this horseradish sauce that will leave your guests asking for another dollop? Chef Cari show you how easy it... - 0