- » Foil Baked Asparagus
Foil Baked Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of foil baked asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for foil baked asparagus recipes.
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill... - 116.413
Oven Baked Asparagus
Place the asparagus on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Dot with butter.
Bring edges of foil together and seal tightly; place foil packet on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
Carefully open foil to... - 27.1168
Rinse asparagus, and trim off rough ends.
Place spears in one or two layers in a baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and dot with butter.
Cover with foil, and bake 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 300°.
The asparagus will be crunchy and not lose... - 22.9761
1) With melted butter, brush a 1-quart round pudding mold.
2) Cut a circle of foil or wax paper that is 3 inches larger all around than the mold top.
3) Grease 1 side of the paper or foil and then make a ½-inch pleat down the center.
4) Preheat... - 41.2819
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.9511
Asparagus-baked Potato And Onion Slices
Scrub potatoes about 2 inch diam.
and cut in 3/8 inch slices.
Peel the same size onions and slice the same thickness.
Arrange in layer in oven dish, sprinkling with little seasoning on each layer.
Dot with butter, and pour the soup over the vegetables.
Cover... - 27.7934
Asparagus are excellent source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, iron and many more. Asparagus can be a tasty and low fat side dish for the health conscious. Chef Tina has got some fresh asparagus and roasting them in some heart healthy olive oil. Definitely a... - 88.3261
Craving for something healthy and roasted then check out this Asparagus Roast recipe, you will definitely like it. Chef Alicia once again brings to you the healthiest recipes, the asparagus roast is a very healthy and filling dish. - 125.272
Chicken & Asparagus Casserole
Sprinkle MSG and pepper over chicken.
Pour corn oil into a 10 inch fry pan.
Heat over medium heat.
Add chicken and saute slowly about 6 minutes or until white and opaque.
Remove from fry pan; drain on paper towels.
Cook asparagus by package directions 4 to 5... - 43.366
Chicken And Asparagus Roll Ups
Wash asparagus; break off each spear as far down as it snaps easily.
Place 2 or 3 spears on each chicken breast.
Roll; secure with food picks.
Combine flour, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon thyme, paprika, and pepper; mix well.
Roll chicken breasts... - 42.8768
Veal Scallops With Asparagus
Veal Scallops With Asparagus is a filling recipe with a classic touch of wine and fontina cheese. You may call it a meat cutlet recipe drowned in cheesy chicken stock. The drizzled bread crumbs over the mixed scallops and asparagus make it little crispy. If... - 45.7095
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Crispy California Asparagus Straws
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Trim ends of asparagus.
Blanche asparagus in boiling salted water until lightly tender to the bite, about 3 minutes.
Place one sheet of phyllo on a cutting board.
Set aside the remaining sheets, cover with a damp towel.
Brush the... - 34.0031
Asparagus Eggs Amandine
1. Preheat oven to 225°.
2. In a saucepan cook whole asparagus spears.
3. Drain asparagus.
4. Arrange in a heatproof serving platter.
5. Keep sliced eggs over asparagus.
6. Cover with foil and bake in oven.
7. Heat 3 tablespoons butter... - 47.9484
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Butter a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish; dust with grated Parmesan cheese.
Wrap a 4-inch band of triple-thickness aluminum foil around the dish, overlapping 2 inches.
Fasten to souffle dish so that collar extends 2 inches above rim of... - 38.6637
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1 In a medium size bowl,beat eggs slightly with milk, salt, mustard and red pepper seasoning.
2 Strain into a lightly buttered baking pan, 9x9x2; cover.
3 Set in a larger pan of boiling water.
4 Bake in a slow oven at 300 degrees farenheit for 30... - 47.7072
Combine cream cheese, garlic salt, oregano, and dash pepper; spread evenly on muffin halves.
Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 or 4 asparagus spears.
Cover pan with foil.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
Uncover and top with... - 41.2691
Line a 2-quart souffle dish with aluminum foil long enough to fit around, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly oil 1 side of foil and bottom of dish.
Wrap foil around outside of dish, oiled side against dish, allowing it to... - 45.8665
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 34.484
Roast Asparagus With Mint
Place the spears on a large sheet of kitchen foil.
Drizzle over the oil and lemon juice and scatter with the chopped mint.
Season with salt and a little freshly ground pepper.
Bring the edges of the foil up and seal loosely.
Bake for 15 minutes at... - 32.6917
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Line a baking sheet/ tray with foil and spread prepared mixture.
4. Roast in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till... - 37.156
Lemon Sole With Asparagus
If you want a bit of lemony flavor in your food then surely go for lemon sole with Asparagus. This recipe is my own creation as I like tangy flavored seafood. My family has a huge liking for this simple yet exotic sole recipe. This recipe of lemon sole with... - 39.0936
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 141.224
Asparagus Cornet With Lemon Dressing
1.Flour the work space and roll pastry on it with the thickness of 1/4th inch and dimensions of 3x20 inch rectangle.
2.Divide the rolled pastry in 4 strips length wise .
3.Make long metal cones using foil and roll the strips around them with slight... - 44.1663
Lemon Thyme Swordfish With Asparagus
For the sauce, in a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the milk, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the lemon juice, parsley, basil and 1/2 teaspoon of the dried thyme.
Cover and... - 42.0022
Shrimp With Asparagus En Papillote
Cut six 15- x 12-inch pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place hearts on baking sheets.
Lightly brush one side of each heart with oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Trim tough... - 40.6954
1) Heat an electric oven to 400°F or 180 degree C.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Cut the asparagus to the size the pastry... - 41.6584
1 Grease a 15x10x1 -inch jelly roll pan; line with wax paper; grease paper and dust lightly with flour.
2 Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in flour, mustard and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles; stir in 3 cups of... - 39.1074
Tear off a sheet of Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil large enough for adequate wrapping.
Cook fresh asparagus, uncovered, in 1-inch boiling water 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Place cooked or canned spears in center of foil sheet.
Melt butter... - 40.7648
Asparagus Dill Souffle
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around... - 39.8548
Roasted Asparagus Berry Salad With Pecans
1 Heat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2 Break off the tough ends of the asparagus.Wash and cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces.Place in a single layer in the prepared pan and spray... - 41.5806
Asparagus Tomato Quiche
Line unpricked pie shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
Cut six asparagus spears 4 in.long for garnish; set aside.
Cut... - 45.6381
Salmon And Asparagus Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Heat an electric oven to 400°F or gas oven to Mark 5
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake without any filling in the... - 43.9135
Asparagus, Parmesan And Egg Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the flour and rub in the butter till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix well to make a firm dough. On a lightly floured surface,... - 43.9399
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Asparagus Artichoke Lasagna Rolls
For the lasagna rolls: Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Break off and discard the tough portions of the... - 44.8456
Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This grown-up grilled cheese sandwich features two buttery and nutty cheeses that tastes superb with the official vegetable of spring, asparagus. - 35.7075
Marinated Grilled Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Evenly distribute the steak rub, meat tenderizer, salt, pepper, yellow mustard and wine on the top of each cut of meat, keeping in mind you will flip the meat and do the other side. *Prior to pouring the wine over top of meat... - 38.2117
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 118.374
Asparagus And Carrot Terrine
Bring a large kettle of heavily salted water to a boil.
Have ready a large bowl of ice water.
Scrape the carrots and cut them lengthwise into quarters.
Drop them into the boiling water and cook until very tender but not mushy.
Lift from the boiling water with... - 34.8041
Asparagus With Gruyere
Break off tough ends of asparagus as far down as stalks snap easily.
Arrange in single layer in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with salt.
Cover with aluminum foil and cook in 350° oven until tender, about 25... - 24.9898
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1. Grease a shallow 9-inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. Place a pan filled with 1 inch of water on middle level of the oven to create a water bath.
4. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine eggs with... - 43.4756
Asparagus And Egg Crepes
Cook asparagus in salted water until tender.
Arrange eggs and asparagus on crepes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold crepes and place in a shallow baking dish.
Cover with a foil top.
Heat at 350Â°F for 10 minutes or until warm.
To make'sauce, place... - 39.349
Snap the tough stem bottoms from the asparagus spears.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove a thin layer of peel from the stalks, starting about 1".
Rinse but do not drain.
Arrange the spears, spoke fashion, in an oval baking dish with the tips at the center of... - 28.0994
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Baked Chicken Divan
Arrange asparagus in bottom of greased 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Place chicken slices over asparagus; cover with foil.
Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring... - 43.4235
Sole Baked In Parchment
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut out four 12-inch square pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Fold each square in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the fold.
Use a vegetable peeler to peel 1/2-inch strips lemon zest then... - 40.2127
Ham And Cheese Bread Bake
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the asparagus tips and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and bread... - 45.0244
Italian Penne Pasta Bake
Are you a fan of the Italian Cuisine? Watch this video now to learn an easy to make Italian Penne Pasta Bake. This is quite simple and can be easily prepared in your kitchen. Don't forget to share it with your friends too. - 83.9106
Double Cheese Sandwiches
Spread muffin halves evenly with cream cheese; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 asparagus spears.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle over asparagus.
Cover pan with foil; bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes.
Uncover... - 42.5113
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Busy Day Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove the tough ends from asparagus and rinse well.
4. In a saucepan, heat oil and add the chicken; cook till chicken is lightly browned... - 37.4795
Sausage Stuffed Shrooms
Appetizer and entree portions of sausage stuffed mushroom with sun-dried tomato, onion, garlic, and herbs. - 99.5325
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon. Heat butter or margarine in large skillet; add chicken, skin side down, and brown slowly; turn, and brown other side. Transfer the chicken to a shallow 3- or 4-quart... - 32.8277
Cozy Dinner With Friends
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy chicken dinner for friends that's cozy and delicious. - 0
Stuffed Baby Pumpkins With A Vegetable Ragout
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut lids from the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
Place the pumpkins (including the lids) in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water.
Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
Cut the asparagus, carrots, red onions, potato,... - 42.8042
Lemon Fish Parcels
1. Lightly grease 4 sheets of aluminum foil and place a fish fillet in the center of each sheet.
2. Top each fillet with a teaspoon of capers. Pour over lemon juice and season with pepper to taste. Place two asparagus spears over each fillet and dust lightly... - 28.236
Orange Rouhy In Parch
To steam asparagus, bring 2 inches of water in large saucepan to a boil over high heat.
Place asparagus in metal steamer and set into saucepan.
Water should not touch asparagus.
Cover pan; steam 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus turns bright green.
Preheat... - 39.4263
Turkey And Biscuits
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE soup, wine and poultry seasoning in medium bowl.
ARRANGE asparagus in single layer in prepared dish.
Place turkey evenly over asparagus.
Spread soup mixture over... - 35.2056
Chicken In The Garden
Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon.
Heat butter or margarine in large skillet; add chicken, skin side down, and brown slowly; turn, and brown other side.
Transfer the chicken to a shallow 3 or 4 quart... - 43.2299
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 40.7629
Nothing like an wholesome, nutritious and delicious Iraqi kubba for meal. Watch this fantastic video that shows an interesting recipe that is super simple and easy to make. Look at this excellent video and make this great meal for your family! - 121.858
Souffle Romantica? Were you looking for a refreshing and tasty brunch dish to share with your loved one. Then Souffle Romantica is the dish for you. Try the Souffle Romantica recipe! - 31.1536
Classic Chicken Curry Crepes
Break off tough ends of asparagus as far down as stalks snap easily, making each spear the length of a crepe.
Wash asparagus thoroughly.
Remove scales if sandy or tough.
Tie whole stalks in a bundle with string.
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 2... - 44.0673
Shrimp And Rice Casserole
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 41.1685
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 43.1482
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 0
Skewered Shrimp And Sole
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Thread sole fillets lengthwise onto wooden skewers, alternating with shrimp, three to a skewer, as if using a needle and thread.
Each shrimp will be skewered in a "stitch.
Center each sole skewer on a piece of foil and wedge... - 40.5719
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.3615
Prepare and knead the dough according to the packet instructions. Wrap about one-sixth in greaseproof paper and keep in the refrigerator. Divide the remaining dough into 16 even pieces. Shape into finger rolls and place on lightly greased backing sheets.... - 25.01
Dill Salmon Veggies Pockets
If you love your piece of salmon to be simple, quick and delicious, then here is another recipe for you. These simple pockets contain salmon, dills, asparagus and red pepper, which presents a gorgeous flavor when opened. Watch the video to see how simple is... - 116.387
Lamb Chops With Vegetables And Fruits
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Tie chops into neat rounds with kitchen twine.
Arrange each on a piece of foil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Scatter fruits and vegetables around chops, dividing equally.
Sprinkle chopped mint and parsley over all.
Seal... - 36.5464
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 33.4516
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the yellow onion, garlic, and ginger, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is golden—about 6 minutes.
2. Add the beef and dried red pepper, and cook,... - 30.3293
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 45.7053
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add asparagus and bell pepper; cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in peas, salt and black pepper.
Remove from heat; let cool to room... - 40.3868
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables is a sumptuous dish that often takes over any spread! This delightfully well flavored and addictive Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables will leave you licking your finger! - 47.8721
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 44.7936
Cranberry Orange Cornish Hens
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cook the rice mix according to the package directions and drain. Meanwhile, coarsely chop the livers. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and celery and saute for 8... - 33.6621
Freezer Meals With Jenny Stanger
Jenny Stanger's solution for the 5 p.m. 'What's for dinner?' panic is to spend two hours, every two weeks, preparing two recipes, with each recipe large enough to make three family-size dinners. Planning ahead and freezing meals can simplify family life. Busy... - 126.371
1. In a shallow dish, arrange the chicken breasts and drizzle with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature, turning the pieces occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3.... - 47.058
French Market Vegetable Casserole
Day 1: Add enough water to the white beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak them overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Drain the white beans.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in... - 45.986
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.1643
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
Vegan Mother's Day Meal
You know what to gift your mother the next Mother's Day, a nice home cooked meal, as shown in the video by chefs Lisa and Megan. Don't fret, the meal is simple and cooks in less than an hour. Show some courage, whip the meal and make your mother happy. - 91.9476
Triple Cheese Vegetable Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 1-quart casserole, combine... - 50.7428
No Boil Lasagna Primavera
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan over medium heat, cook onion in oil until just wilted.
Add summer squash, zucchini, green pepper, and asparagus and cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add red pepper, cook 5 more minutes, and set aside.
In saucepan,... - 43.6491
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach are Holland peppers cut in half and filled with sausage, spinach and asiago cheese and baked in a tomato and white wine sauce.For a vegetarian version, omit the sausage and saute a medley of vegetables ie:... - 113.543
1.In a bowl, beat together, milk and flour.
2.Beat with an egg beater or a wire whisk until well mixed.
3.Beat in the eggs and combinewell.
4.In a 6- or 7-inch cured iron omelet or crepe pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
5. Tilt pan to... - 38.8814
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411
Frenched And Roasted Texan Rack Of Lamb
If you love roasted-to-perfection lamb, then you must watch this video. Here you will find a recipe to make the perfect Rack of Lamb, Texas style! Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking, is making things as easy as possible in this video. Watch to know... - 132.617