- » Focaccia
Focaccia is popular Italian bread, baked with various herbs, cheese and ingredients. Focaccia bread is similar to pizza, but it is not actually pizza. The bread is eaten along with some seasonal additive or topping. ... More »
How To Make Focaccia Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the dough: In a bowl, add dry yeast, sugar and a cup of warm water and mix.
3. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and mix.
4. In a bowl, add the flour. Pour in the yeast mix and incorporate using a... - 129.67
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 119.321
Roasted Tomato Focaccia
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious homemade focaccia bread, topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary. - 118.659
Homemade Potato Curry Focaccia
A wonderful, quick weeknight dinner alternative, this flavorful potato dish is satisfying to the hilt. Layers of potato topped with onion and focaccia is something that you can't miss. This video tells you how to whomp up this delicacy. It might take you some... - 113.97
Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
n Italian bread that is thicker than a typical slice of pizza, this recipe for Gluten Free Focaccia Bread is one of the best homemade bread recipes. A gluten free recipe, it is also topped with some wonderful ingredients that help bring out the Italian... - 106.409
Fresh Focaccia With Assorted Toppings
Roberto makes fresh Italian Focaccia in his kitchen today. They are topped with different toppings to create variety. If fresh breads are your weakness, then this is a worth watching video for it will satisfy each want of yours. - 99.5731
Traditional Italian Flatbread
What goes into making this flat bread? Serena gets this bread flavored with rosemary! Extra special bread baked with simpleness and ease! See the video for more! - 93.7614
Homemade Slow Cooker Focaccia
If you do lot of baking but don’t have a good oven, don’t worry, here is what you can do. Bake your foods in a slow cooker. It may sounds strange but this chef in the video knows all about it. Watch the video and learn the technique from her. - 89.2072
Delicious Vegetable Focaccia Bread
This is a delicious Vegetable Focaccia Bread recipe from the Bagholder. This garlic butter base with peppers, onions and cheese are perfect for dinner or a great appetizer cut into small pieces. It is fun with the family and different to serve than... - 84.5106
Golden Onion Focaccia
Golden Onion Focaccia is a novel Italian bread that will definitely add to the visula appeal and elegance of your sumptuous dish and an obvious choice of your spread. I requests from friends who have had my Golden Onion Focaccia for a loaf to be send to their... - 48.8196
Rosemary Foccacia Bread
I never imagined Rosemary and vegetable would go so well together until I tried this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread recipe. I always thought vegetables were boring but this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread made me change my opinion. It will change yours... - 48.363
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water and let stand 10 minutes
2. Stir in oil, salt and rosemary
3. Stir in flours, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough forms a ball.
4. Turn dough out onto flour dusted surface and knead 5... - 47.337
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 47.2983
Italian Focaccia Onion Bread
Place the water and yeast in a mixing bowl.
Add half the flour, 1/4 cup olive oil, the sugar, and salt, and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the remaining flour, and blend in by hand.
Place the dough on floured board, and knead for 5... - 47.2871
Garlic And Herb Focaccia Buns
1) In a bowl, take the yeast,water and vinegar.Mix well.This is for the Sourdough starter.
2) Add the flour gently and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Its ready when its foamy.
3) Pick a large bowl, add... - 47.1782
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 46.9977
Onion And Herb Focaccia
1) Heat the oven to 400°F and grease the baking sheets with some olive oil.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In amixing bowl or food processor, combine 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
4) Add the yeast to the water along with the sugar... - 46.2472
Italian Whole Wheat Focaccia
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, place together 1 cup of whole wheat flour, ½ cup of all purpose flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
3) Blend the flour well together and pour warm water , 2 tablespoon oil and egg.
4) Using a blender, beat... - 45.9323
Heat the griddle pan and griddle the aubergine, courgettes and red onion for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Leave to cool.
Cut the focaccia in half lengthways and place it on the griddle to toast lightly.
Rub the cut garlic edges all over the toasted... - 45.8187
Roasted Eggplant Spread With Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prick eggplant all over with a fork.
3. Slice off stem end from tomato.
4. Place an oven rack over a small baking pan
5. Arrange eggplant on rack
6. Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Place tomato... - 45.7347
Whole Wheat Focaccia
Whole wheat focaccia is a yeast leavened bread with a cripsy brown crust. Baked with a dough prepared with wheat flour, sugar and olives with rosemary for flavor, the whole wheat focaccia is a flavorful and nutritious bread and is egg free. - 45.6265
COMBINE YEAST, sugar, flour and water in small mixing bowl.
1.Stand, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place 10 minutes or until foamy.
2.Sift extra flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add garlic and stir with a knife to combine.
Make a well in the... - 45.315
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the water, yeast, honey, 2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for about 2 minutes, or until the yeast is dissolved.
3. Sift together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour.
4. Add to the... - 44.8922
Vegetable & Cheese Focaccia
In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in the order suggested by manufacturer.
Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
When the cycle is completed, turn the dough onto... - 44.3705
Sweet Onion Focaccia
Place cumin seeds in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until toasted, stirring frequently.
Remove from skillet, and cool.
Add margarine to skillet; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and sugar; saute until onion is... - 44.1283
Rosemary And Red Chili Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large cookie sheet or 12-inch pizza pan and grease it.
3. In a large bowl, add flour mixture with yeast, rosemary and red pepper and mix well.
4. Mix 1 cup hot water, olive oil and 1 egg until the... - 44.031
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9263
Sweet Onion Focaccia
Place cumin seeds in a large non-stick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until toasted, stirring frequently.
Remove from skillet, and cool.
Add margarine to skillet; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and sugar; saute until onion is... - 43.8449
Chicken Salad Focaccia Sandwiches
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a cookie sheet.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto sprayed cookie sheet to form 12x 10-inch rectangle. Starting with short end, fold... - 43.787
In large bowl, combine yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
In 1 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and 1 1/3 cups water over medium heat, until very warm (120° to 130CF.).
With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients... - 43.7311
Pepper Topped Focaccia
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Gradually add water and 3 tablespoons oil to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Gradually stir in enough... - 43.3751
Combine the sugar, water, and yeast in the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer or a food processor.
Mix with a dough hook, on low, until the yeast is dissolved.
Add both flours, pepper, salt, and seasonings.
Knead the dough with the dough hook until it pulls away from... - 43.1514
Combine yeast and 1/4 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, remaining 1 cup warm water, 2 cups flour, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until mixture is well blended.
Cover and let... - 43.0157
Focaccia With Eggplant Onion And Tomatoes
1 Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions, adding the sage and rosemary along with the flour.
Sprinkle a pizza pan with the cornmeal.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle.
Arrange the dough on the pizza pan, brush... - 42.9278
Tomato Artichoke Focaccia
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine dry ingredients and yeast packet from hot roll mix in large bowl.
Add bran; mix well.
Stir in hot water and 2 teaspoons oil.
Knead dough about 5 minutes or until ingredients are blended.
Spray 15 1/2 X 11 1/2-inch baking pan or... - 42.7497
Garlic Thyme Focaccia
Dissolve sugar and yeast in 1 cup warm ater in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in fine sea salt.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and spoons; level with a knife.
Add 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, stirring to form a soft... - 42.4002
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 42.2056
1. Place the saffron in a heatproof jug and pour on the boiling water. Leave to infuse until the saffron mixture is lukewarm.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and olive oil in a food processor. Turn on and gradually add the saffron and its liquid until the... - 42.0322
Easy Focaccia With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a small bowl, place the tomatoes and add enough warm water to cover them and keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain the tomatoes and discarding the soaking water.
4. Slice tomatoes into thin strips.
5.... - 41.3624
Savory Onion Glazed Focaccia
In small skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender; remove from heat.
Stir in steak sauce; set aside.
Unroll dough and flatten slightly; brush one side of dough with 1 tablespoon oil.
Grill dough, oil side down, over... - 40.8809
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry garlic in oil in it against moderate flame for 10 minutes or till garlic turns into yellow tinged
2. Use a strainer and separate garlic and oil from each other.
3. Add biscuit mix, garlic, and milk together.
4. Take a 7... - 40.4231
Roman Style Thin Focaccia
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Stir in sugar, the 1 teaspoon regular salt, and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Add 3 cups of the flour, then beat with an electric mixer on high speed until dough is stretchy... - 40.3584
1. Place the saffron in a heatproof jug and pour on the boiling water. Leave to stand and infuse until lukewarm.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and olive oil in a food processor. Turn on and gradually add the saffron and its liquid. Process until the dough... - 40.3335
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 cups of the flour on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed about 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until batter is... - 39.7287
Peel onions,- cur in half lengthwise, and thinly slice crosswise.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Cover and cook 20 minutes or until onions are render and begin to brown, stirring... - 39.7127
Pour water into a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand for 5 minutes to soften yeast, then stir in salt and oil.
Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour; stir to blend.
Beat with an electric mixer until dough is elastic and stretchy (3 to 5 minutes).
Stir in 1 1/2... - 39.4144
Rosemary And Sea Salt Focaccia
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast, then make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour in the water and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil. Mix well, adding a little more water if the mixture seems too dry.
2. Turn the... - 38.7922
Chicken And Avocado Focaccia
1. To make salsa, place avocado, coriander (cilantro), lime or lemon juice, mayonnaise and chilli in a bowl and mix gently to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken, paprika and cumin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 38.292
Focaccia With Olives
1. Place the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in 8 fl oz (250 ml) lukewarm water and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Mix to a dough and knead on a floured surface until smooth and elastic.
2. Place dough in a large oiled... - 37.769
Tuscan Tuna On Focaccia
In large bowl, mash 1 cup kidney beans.
Stir in basil, capers, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add tuna, watercress, and remaining beans; toss well.
Spoon tuna mixture on bottom of focaccia; top with tomato slices.
Replace top of focaccia. - 36.8063
Open Faced Italian Focaccia Sandwich
Stir together chicken, dressing and onions in a small mixing bowl.
Arrange chicken mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
Top with layer of tomatoes and cheese slices.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. - 35.7684
Prepare Focaccia Dough.
Brush the bottom of a 10-by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Punch dough down, turn out onto a lightly floured board, and knead briefly.
Roll dough into a rectangle about 1 1/2 inch thick.
Fold rectangle... - 35.5296
Rosemary And Kalamata Focaccia
1. Coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornnieal.
2. Roll dough to a 1.5 x 10-inch rectangle. Place on prepared pan, pressing to edges with fingers. Drizzle olive oil over dough, spreading evenly with fingers; sprinkle with olives and... - 35.2182
In a large bowl, stir together the water, yeast and honey.
Add 1 cup of the flour.
Beat well with a wire whisk until smooth and creamy.
Let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, rosemary, sage, salt and a second cup of the... - 35.1606
Focaccia With Marinated Vegetables
Slice the red peppers into 1/4 strips.
In a large bowl, combine the red peppers, mushrooms, olives and capers.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar, oil and garlic.
Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Cut the... - 35.1593
Fast Rosemary-raisin Focaccia
Fast Rosemary-Raisin Focaccia is a bake and serve dish and makes the best addition to the party menu. White bread dough, rosemary and raisins play the lead in this Fast Rosemary-Raisin Focaccia. Just give this Fast Rosemary-Raisin Focaccia a try. - 34.1915
Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough... - 33.9579
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Stir 2 cups flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, 1 tea spoon rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt into yeast mixture, stirring just... - 33.6111
Ember Baked Focaccia Stacks
1. Halve the focaccia through the middle, then drizzle both cut sides with a little balsamic and oil. Brush a large square of foil with a little more oil, then sit the foccacia base in the middle. Top with a slice of pepper, roughly the same size as the... - 33.5158
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
1. Dissolve yeast with 1/2 cup lukewarm water and sugar. Combine flour and salt, place in a food processor and add yeast mixture (a). Process while gradually adding lukewarm water to form a dough. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic food wrap and stand in... - 33.3194
Place dough in a lightly oiled 10 by 15-inch pan.
Stretch and press to fill pan evenly.
(If dough is too elastic to stay in place, let rest a few minutes, then press.) Cover dough lightly with plastic wrap and let stand until puffy, about 45... - 32.8933
Easy Cheese Focaccia
In large bowl, stir together flours, yeast, sugar, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and ginger.
Stir in hot water and 2 tablespoons oil, forming a soft dough.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Grease large baking sheet.
With flour-covered hands, press dough into 12 x - 32.7505
Mini Focaccia Rounds
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F and lightly grease cookie sheets with shortening
2. Remove the dough from the can, separate into eight coils without unrolling and place them on the cookie sheets, pressing each into a four inch round; drizzle them with... - 32.6223
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 32.4483
Onion Herb Focaccia
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, kneading dough and letting it rest as directed.
Divide dough in half.
Shape each half into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll or pat each ball of dough into a 9-inch round.
Place in 2 greased 9x1... - 31.2505
Have to cook a delicious meal for your family before you set out on your shopping spree. This quick to make delicious Focaccia sandwich recipe is just what you are looking for. Enjoy your day out and shop till you drop. - 30.3344
Pepper Cheese Focaccia
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Saute onion, red pepper and green pepper in olive oil until crisp-tender. Stir in hot sauce. Set aside.
Grease a 15" x 10" x 1" jellyroll pan. Press crescent roll dough onto jelly roll pan.
Convection... - 30.0621
Greek Tuna Focaccia
1. Split focaccia bread horizontally and toast lightly under a preheated medium grill.
2. Top each piece of bread with feta cheese, rocket or watercress, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and onion rings. Sprinkle with dill. - 30.0107
1. Place yeast and sugar in a large bowl and stir in all but 1 tablespoon water. Cover and set aside in a warm place for 8-10 minutes or until foaming.
2. Stir in remaining water and oil. Add one-third flour and stir until smooth. Stir in the next one-third... - 29.9205
Pour contents of 5 Minute Focaccia Mix – into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add club soda/sparkling water. Stir with a fork, wooden spoon or with your hands until the liquid is absorbed and you have a ball of dough….about 1 minute.
Cover bowl with plastic... - 29.7914
Focaccia Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray,- brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with basil and oregano,- top with garlic and Parmesan. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until browned. - 29.0871
1 Lightly grease two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans or one 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Set aside.
2 Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons olive oil for the margarine called for... - 28.9338
Grilled Salmon Sausage On Focaccia With Sauteed Peppers
Quickly grill sausage 3-8 minutes, basting frequently with vinaigrette, until lightly browned and hot.
In skillet, saute onions, peppers, garlic and basil in remaining vinaigrette for 1-2 minutes.
Add radicchio, heat for 30 seconds stirring quickly.
Remove... - 28.204
Fresh Lemon Greens On Red Pepper Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unroll pizza dough; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Arrange bell pepper strips in a single layer over crust. Bake 19 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from... - 28.1274
These cheesy sandwich wedges offer a new dimension to plain ol’ grilled cheese sandwiches! - 27.9848
Remove the dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks.
Cut dough into eight slices.
Press into 4-1/2-in. circles on greased baking sheets.
Brush with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden... - 27.7402
Brush olive oil over a purchased focaccia.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Broil until cheese melts. - 27.6293
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place loaves of dough on each of 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; press each portion of dough into a 12- x 8-inch rectangle. Brush oil evenly over dough. Top with onion rings, and sprinkle evenly with cheese, rosemary,... - 27.2246
Potato Rosemary Focaccia
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over 1 cup warm water and let it proof for 5 minutes or until it is foamy.
In a large bowl combine well 4 cups of the flour with the mashed potatoes and the salt until the mixture resembles coarse meal, add the yeast mix - 27.0136
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the water. Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. In a food processor, combine the all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour, and salt. With the machine running, scrape the yeast mixture through the feed tube just... - 26.7435
Focaccia With Rosemary
1. After punching the dough down, knead it for 3-4 minutes. Brush a large shallow baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Place the dough in the pan, and use your fingers to press it into an even layer 1 in (2 cm) thick.
2. Scatter with the rosemary leaves.... - 26.347
1. Mix yeast and water, add to the flour. Add enough water to make a soft dough.
2. Oil a flat baking tray 2" (5 cms.) in height, spread the dough in it. Press it down. Spoon oil on top. Sprinkle salt and grated cheese.
3. Bake in a hot oven... - 25.7011
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 10 x 8-inch pan with 1 tablespoon butter. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your fingertips. Top with blueberries and sugar,... - 25.3685
Turkey And Avocado Focaccia
1. The evening before, mash the grated lime rind and half the lime juice with the butter on a plate.
2. Cook the bacon for around 2 minutes over medium heat (high heat will make it stick) in a dry frying pan, stirring often. Drain on kitchen paper and leave... - 25.2965
Rosemary Chicken Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 5... - 24.0644
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 23.9678
Herb & Focaccia
Spread cut-sides of focaccia bread halves with cream cheese. Layer bottom half with spinach, turkey, cheese, tomatoes and sprouts. Cover with top half of focaccia.
To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Secure each sandwich with long toothpick. - 23.7637
Onion Focaccia Wedges
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook onions in butter 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are brown and caramelized; remove from heat.
2. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place half of the cheese on bottom half of focaccia. Top... - 23.143
Focaccia With Blue Cheese And Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your fingertips. Scatter walnuts and cheese... - 19.8576
How To Make A Simple Fast Focaccia With Pizza Dough
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Once the pizza dough is ready.
3. Place it in a round pan and pour olive oil spread it evenly.
4. Place the dough in the pan and using your hand spread it out evenly to cover the base of the... - 0
Focaccia Recipes By Category