- » Foam Cake
Foam Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of foam cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for foam cake recipes.
1) In a container of electric blender take lime juice, sugar, and egg whites and blend until frothy.
2) Mix vanilla and pour into individual 4 tall glasses.
3) Add ginger ale till the top.
4) Gently stir to mix the ingredients.
5) Serve chill. - 36.1377
Sea Foam Frosted Cupcakes
1. To make cupcakes, sift flour with baking powder and salt 3 times; set aside.
2. Beat egg until very thick and light (about 5 minutes). Gradually add sugar, beating constantly. Beat in lemon juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, a small amount at a time. Add hot... - 29.0486
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Slice angel cake crosswise once.
2. Prepare 1 envelope dream whip using 1/2 c. of the milk.
3. Mix in apricot food and spread over lower half of cake.
4. Prepare second envelope of dream whip, then mix in coffee, cocoa and icing sugar.
5. Place upper half... - 31.2505
Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Place the egg whites in a 5- or 6-quart bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, sift the flour and cocoa powder together 4 times; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on high speed until foamy.
Add the cream of tartar... - 39.8031
Red Devil's Food Cake
Combine flour, salt, soda, and sugar in sifter.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add water and mix until all flour is dampened.
Then beat 2 minutes at a low speed of electric mixer or 300 vigorous strokes by hand.
Add chocolate, eggs,... - 40.9979
Three-layer Fudge Cake
Beat 1 egg and combine with the chocolate, 1 cup of the sugar, and 3/4 cup of the milk in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture thickens.
Cool to room temperature.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Gradually add... - 42.4223
San Antonio Cocoa Cake
Combine cocoa and 1/2 cup of the sugar in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup of the buttermilk and blend until smooth.
Sift flour, soda, and salt together.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Add remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar gradually, and cream together until light and... - 43.4693
Almond-butter Wedding Cake
Cover 8 and 12-inch sturdy cardboard circles with aluminum foil.
Spread a small amount of Almond-Butter Frosting on the 12-inch circle, and place one 12-inch cake layer on top.
Spread about 1/3 cup Apricot Filling on top of cake layer, spreading to within... - 28.2311
Cream shortening; add 1 cup sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in syrup.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt, and add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat for 3 minutes.
Beat eggs until foamy; add remaining sugar and beat until... - 38.4729
1) Combine together all the dry ingredient and sesame seeds.
2) Add shortening and 3/4 cup milk to this dry mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat it for 2 minutes.
3) Then, add remaining milk and eggs and continue to beat for 1 minute.
4) Now, take 2... - 46.4527
Sour Milk Chocolate Cake
The sour milk chocolate cake is prepared with cocoa and vanilla for flavor. Prepared with a batter of flour, sour milk and sugar, the sour milk chocolate cake is best baked and served fresh from the oven as dessert. - 42.1765
Buttermilk Spice Cake
In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugars, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cloves.
Add buttermilk and shortening.
Beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
Add eggs; beat 2 minutes more.
Spread batter in three greased and floured 8x1... - 46.7753
Red Devil's Food Cake
Sift sugar before measuring.
Beat sugar into eggs and margarine, mixing well.
Sift flour and cocoa together at least 3 times.
Alternate adding cocoa mixture and buttermilk to egg/sugar base, mixing between additions.
Add coloring and vanilla.
Add 1/2 cup only... - 43.0781
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches shallow cake tins.
3. For the sea foam frosting, mix all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water... - 48.1422
Mocha And Nut Cake
This Mocha And Nut Cake tastes fantastic ! Try this cake sandwich with delicious filling of creamed coffee. Tell me if you've liked this Mocha And Nut Cake. - 47.8571
Favorite Butterscotch Cake
This Favorite Butterscotch Cake is a wonderful recipe to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Favorite Butterscotch Cake; it gives out so inviting that anyone would fall for it. Believe me, this... - 47.7817
Betty's Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Black Tie Mousse Cake. This demonstration was requested by one of my viewers, SweetDementedAlice. I obtained the link to this particular version of the cake by baylor_gal (Adrienne). This is a wonderful cake; it... - 0
How To Make Gluten Free Lemon Cake
Today I'll be showing you how to make a wonderful light, spongey, airy lemon cake which not only has NO gluten, but also has NO added fat. Best eaten on the day of baking, this great cake is super simple to make and tastes just divine. - 0
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; then add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add egg and beat very thoroughly with a spoon.
Add dry ingredients... - 37.0065
In bowl cream together the 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup shortening till light.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and.vanilla, beating well after each addition.
Sift together cake flour, cocoa powder, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with cold water,... - 43.1927
Chocolate Chip Cake
1) Prepare cake mix as per the package directions. Save 3 tablespoons for later use.
2) Take 2 lightly greased 8x1 1/2- or 9x1 1/2-inch round pans and pour cake batter and chopped chocolate pieces in alternate layers.
3) Now, bake as per cake mix... - 47.5824
Christmas Fruit Cake
Put fruit in saucepan with peel, sugar, syrup, butter and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes.
Turn into a bowl and cool.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flours, soda and spice three times, then add to fruit mixture.
Beat in eggs.
Place in... - 47.7611
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. For making the pastry, in a food processor add the flour and the chilled butter to cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the sugar and blend on the pulse setting, such that the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 50.3644
How To Make Chocolate Souffle Cake
Learn how to make a chocolate souffle cake that is best when eaten the next day. It is still a souffle but you don't have to hurry to serve it! - 130.892
Red Devil S Food Cake
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 46.4171
Swiss Chocolate Cake With Meringue
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar in sifter.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add 1 cup of the milk and mix until all flour is dampened.
Beat 2 minutes at a low speed of electric mixer or 300 vigorous strokes by... - 42.6839
Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs, then add the fruit and sugar.
Sprinkle the bicarbonate of soda into the milk and add the vinegar.
This will begin to froth up and start foaming.
Add it to the other ingredients while it's still... - 42.3158
Chocolate Mousse Log Cake
Vanilla sponge cake Whip sugar and eggs by hand, or in a blender and mix well until it foams.
Add a little flour to this mixture while stirring with a spatula.
Then pour a thin layer of about 0.5 cm into a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in... - 43.9029
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 126.766
Dark Chocolate And Raisin Cake
Seriously rich and decadent chocolate cake made with real dark coverture chocolate. Ideal for that special someone this Valentine's Day. - 0
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3495
Heavenly Angel Food Cake
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine both flours and sieve thrice. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
4. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till... - 43.1345
Moroccan Yogurt Lemon Cake
Here is an excellent Moroccan yogurt lemon cake recipe. This is a simple and delicious cake that will make your friends and family love you more. Dip the warm cake in cold milk and eat, or just like that, both ways it tastes absolutely divine! - 111.031
Sponge Cake With Cherries
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Butter the bottom of a 9-inch layer-cake pan using a pastry brush or paper towel.
3) Into a sieve or colander, pour the cherries and allow them to drain while you prepare the... - 43.3545
Light Carrot Cake
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease a 1 0 inch Bundt pan/ tube pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients apart from cream of tartar and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites... - 49.4462
Burnt Sugar Cake
For syrup: Melt sugar in a heavy skillet or saucepan over low heat, stirring now and then.
Heat, stirring constantly, until amber colored.
Off heat, gradually stir in boiling water (it will foam up), return to low heat, and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cool to... - 46.4452
1) Set the oven temperature to 275Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and whisk egg yolks and the whole egg together in it using a wire whisk. Else use a rotary or electric beater to beat this mixture until it is thick and light... - 47.2107
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 46.6812
Chocolate Caramel Custard With Cake
Place 1 quart mold or eight 4 ounce custard cups in oven.
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine sugar and cream of tartar in heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until sugar melts, shaking pan... - 45.1325
Warm Method Sponge Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) To prepare the cake – place the rack in the center of oven.
3) Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Arrange a round of parchment or wax paper at the base of the pan.
4) Dust the pan with flour, coating evenly... - 39.0107
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 9" spring form pan, line bottom with wax paper, butter paper, and dust bottom and sides of pan with flour.
Place eggs, sugar, vanilla, and rind in a large stainless-steel or copper mixing bowl and set over, not in, a large... - 41.0491
Basic Two Egg Cake
Prepare two 8-inch pans by cutting thin, plain paper to fit bottom.
Mark outline of pan with scissors and cut both sheets at once.
If plain paper is sturdy, an "ear" can be cut on opposite edges of the circle to make the removal of the baked cake much more... - 39.6572
Beat the egg whites until foaming; add the cream of tartar, and continue beating until they are stiff.
Add the sugar gradually by folding it into the egg mixture with a spatula or cake spoon, then fold in the dry ingredients, flour and salt, that has been... - 28.454
Be My Valentine Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Line heart shaped 8 inch cake tin with wax paper cut in same shape. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour a baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 49.5329
Red Velvet Cake
Cream shortening and sugar, add eggs.
Add cocoa, red coloring and vanilla.
Sift flour and salt and add alternately with buttermilk.
Last mix soda into vinegar and add to batter while still foaming; mix quickly.
Bake in greased floured pans, 2 layer... - 42.4255
Giant Gummy Rainbow Cake
1. In a sauce pan, pour water, add jelly crystals or jello and gelatine in it. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the heat to medium, and place pan on it. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until you get a nice and runny consistency.
3.... - 109.883
Delectable Carob Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve thrice. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till foam stage.
4. Add cream of tartar, honey and... - 43.1646
Crispy Cream Of Wheat Griddle Cakes
Line a 6 x 3 x 2 inch individual-size loaf pan with a large piece of plastic wrap.
Combine the milk and salt in a small saucepan and bring to just below the boil over medium-high heat.
Slowly add the Cream of wheat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking for... - 41.951
Angel Food Cake
A yummy cake coming right at you. Hope all you sweet tooth's gear up for this amazing recipe. Check out the video of the delicious Angel Food Cake prepared by chef Akwan. This yummy dessert can be served when you have friends and family over. The y will... - 100.421
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 126.345
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 46.4459
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Use circles of wax paper to line two 9-by-1 1/2-inches round cake pans.
3) Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4) Take a small... - 45.2324
Spanish Wind Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 200Â°F before baking.
2) Butter two 11-by-17-inch baking sheets lightly using a pastry brush or paper towel and sprinkle them with flour.
3) Spread the flour evenly by allowing it to tip from side to side and... - 45.5633
Grease a shallow pan (17 x 11 inches) and line with wax paper.
Clarify the butter.
To do this, melt it slowly, skim off the foam that rises, and let the butter stand for at least 5 minutes; then pour very carefully into a cup, discarding the white sediment at... - 36.5965
Gateau Foret Noire
1 For the sponge: On a paper lined tray, heat the sugar at 400 degrees farenheit ( 200° C/Gas Mark 6) in the oven.
2 Reduce the heat to 375 degrees farenheit (190° C/Gas Mark 5.).
3 In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk at a high speed, add in... - 44.919
Pumpkin Walnut Swirl Cheesecake By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For the crust
2. In a bowl combine ginger snaps and chopped walnuts, mix everything and spread it in the pan, spread it evenly to form a single layer.
For the filling
3. In a stand mixer bowl... - 0
1. Mix the flour, eggs and egg yolks with a wire whisk. Add the milk, sugar and salt and beat until all the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
2. Melt the butter in a small container and skim off the foam. Pour off and reserve the fat, or clarified butter.... - 34.9024
Moelleux Au Dulce De Leche - The Best Gooey Dessert
Learn step by step how to make a gooey cake with creamy Dulce de Leche center. Learn how to make authentic homemade dulce de leche and never rely on a can again! Use it to make the most luscious dessert at all times: Moelleux au Dulce de Leche. With a creamy... - 0
Southern Pecan Bars
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 12 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder and mix well. Sieve.
4. Add brown sugar and butter and using hands, mix well... - 48.1422
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Learn how to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, a delicious dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love these cupcakes? Basically they are chocolate cupcakes with red food color frosted with a gorgeous cream cheese frosting. - 118.693
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 42.0069
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634