- » Fluffy Whipped Frosting
Fluffy Whipped Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy whipped frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy whipped frosting recipes.
Mix with electric mixer not blender.
This fluffs like whipped cream.
This recipe comes from Switzerland. - 22.2132
Fluffy White Frosting
Cream sugar, butter, and shortening.
Add flour, and gradually add milk and vanilla.
Beat until thick.
Has consistency of whipped cream. - 30.2551
Fluffy Lemon Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt, hot water and lemon juice.
2) Without stirring, cook the mixture up to a temperature of 240°F (on a candy thermometer) until a soft ball is formed when a little of the cooked mixture is dropped... - 39.8318
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces.
Add milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute.
Beat together until creamy and smooth.
Whisk or beat in your choice of topping. - 20.7983
Fluffy Pudding Frosting
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding mix and sugar.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread on cakes immediately. - 24.1678
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
Blend and beat for 4 to 6 minutes.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups. - 21.9163
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 33.234
Creamy Whipped Frosting
In small mixer bowl, combine sugar and flour.
Stir in milk.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until mixture thickens and boils, stirring occasionally.
Place butter on top to soften.
Refrigerate about 1 hour or until cool.
Add vanilla and beat with mixer at high... - 30.2158
Cream butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer, gradually add about one-third of sugar.
Cream until light and fluffy.
Add egg white, salt, and almond extract, mix well.
Gradually add remaining sugar and 1/2 cup... - 31.3041
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Chocolate Mocha Frosting
Chocolate Mocha Frosting gives a yummy taste to cakes. Chocolate Mocha Frosting gets its desired taste from cocoa mixed with coffee flavored with vanilla extracts. - 22.9673
Moist And Fluffy Pumpkin Bread- How To Make Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is pretty simple to make and it bakes up so beautiful! It has that perfect warm cinnamony-pumpkin flavor and stay moist for days (not that it will last that long) If you’re going to be doing a lot of holiday baking gift-giving... - 131.533
5-min Mocha Frosting
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, cocoa, coffee, and vanilla, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add cream if too stiff, and beat well. - 18.5541
Whipped Cherry Torte
Whipped cherry torte is a delicious and creamy dessert made with a pie crust base. Prepared with crust mix, pecans, eggs and vanilla, the whipped cherry torte is filled with cherries and flavored liquer along with frosting can be served right away or chilled... - 47.8538
Whipped Cream Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease two 8-€ round layer cake pans. Place waxed paper at the bottom of it and grease it lightly.
3. In a bowl, sieve flour. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
4. In a deep 1 quart... - 47.4239
Frosting For Strawberry Cake
1. Using a blender, puree strawberries after pouring away its juice.
2. Mix the puree with the cool whip such that it gets fluffy. The frosting is ready.
3. Use the frosting for the layers and sides of the cake. - 25.2014
Chocolate Whipped Cream Torte
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 15 X 10 X 1 -inch jelly-roll pan.
Line bottom with 'waxed paper.
Butter waxed paper; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until stiff... - 40.046
Almond Whipping Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a bowl and add salt, baking powder and flour to it. Mix it well and keep aside.
3) Beat the whipped cream thoroughly until white peaks appear then add eggs and beat until it becomes... - 48.4341
Apple Snow Frosting
Use your electric mixer this frosting takes about 15 minutes to whip to a "snow." In small mixer bowl, beat egg white with salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Quickly grate down to core you'll need... - 31.0244
Orange Cream Frosting
Stir together sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan to mix well, using a wire whisk.
Whisk orange juice gradually into mixture until smooth; stir in grated orange peel.
Cook 3-5 minutes over medium heat, whisking constantly until thick; remove from... - 33.3496
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Try out this yummy Chocolate Butter Frosting on your favorite desserts and it's gonna be just awesome. A very simple delicasy using semisweet chocolate and flavored with strong coffee, this Chocolate Butter Frosting is just what anyone would fall for. It is... - 38.748
Melt butterscotch pieces in top part of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Stir in 2 tablespoons water and remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
Beat until fluffy the cream cheese, salt, and light cream.
Blend in first mixture and vanilla.
Fold in... - 32.2763
Sharp Cheese Frosting
Enjoy a refreshing Sharp Cheese Frosting that is truly delicious. A tempting frosting recipe made mainly with cheese is a wonderful side dish that is real easy. - 16.6963
Combine milk and flour in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until a thick sauce results.
Combine butter, sugar replacement and vanilla in mixing bowl, beating until fluffy.
Add sauce mixture and beat until consistency of whipped... - 30.73
Easy Lemon Cream Frosting
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
Fold in whipped topping.
Chill at least 1 hour to thicken.
Use to frost 4 dozen cupcakes or one (15x 10-inch) sheet... - 33.9281
Coffee Butter Frosting
1. In a bowl, take butter. Beat it well.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and coffee.
3. Add it slowly to butter, beating it until it is light and fluffy.
4. As frosting becomes thick, add cream. This is enough to frost top and sides of two 8" layers of... - 32.5796
Apple Banana Frost
Pour milk into small mixer bowl.
Place in freezer till ice crystals just begin to form around edges.
Beat with electric mixer till fluffy.
In another bowl combine applesauce, banana, orange, and honey.
Fold whipped milk into fruit mixture.
Turn into muffin... - 32.1565
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric... - 38.187
Frosting For Red Devil Cake
Mix milk, flour and salt together in a small sauce pan.
Cook slowly until thick.
Cream sugar and butter until very fluffy.
Add cooked mixture to creamed mixture and beat well.
Garnish with coconut if desired. - 35.3636
Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Take a bowl and whip the butter, vanilla and cream cheese until it turns fluffy and asmooth.
2. Add the icing sugar and gradually beat it to the spreading consistency.
3. Serve as required. - 26.1638
Frosting For Cup Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl add whipped cream and blend with an electric whisk for about 3 minutes
2. Add the sugar and blend with the whisk until the mixture is thick and fluffy,
3. Add food color and blend with the electric whisk.
4. Use it to... - 101.905
Frosted Angel Food Cake
Whip the egg whites until very fluffy.
Add the cream of tartar, then the sugar gradually.
Sift the flour and salt together 4 times.
Fold into the egg whites.
Add the vanilla.
Fold into an angel food cake pan (do not grease).
Bake in a preheated 375°F... - 37.9734
Eggless Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Frosting
We know that all the vegetarians out there are gonna thank us for this Eggless Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Frosting recipe. Unlike popular notion, the cake will taste just as good as the ones with egg in them. Watch and learn this luscious cake recipe from... - 127.537
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Melt chocolate over hot water and beat into butter mixture.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
In 3 batches, sift flour over mixture and gently fold in until just combined; do not overmix.
Beat egg whites until... - 42.7094
How To Make Chocolate Buttercream - Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. In a large mixing bowl, put the softened butter/margarine and beat until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, transfer the butter and set it aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place the pan on flame... - 0
Strawberry Cream Cake
Strawberry Cream Cake a creamy delight for the parties. This is a favorite of the kids at home and the aroma of this Strawberry Cream Cake is enough for them to go drool. Why donâ€™t you try this yummy Strawberry Cream Cake for the upcoming party? - 46.1685
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1/2-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 40.5229
Pennsylvania Dutch Cake
1. Grease bottom of three 8-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into sifter. Stir vinegar into milk in 2-cup measure.
3. Beat shortening and sugar until fluffy in large bowl of... - 41.9045
Venetian Creme Icing
1. Thoroughly mix sugar, flour, and salt together in a heavy saucepan. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth. Blend in half-and-half. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until very thick; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
2. Cover saucepan and place... - 31.9044
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 45.5125
Coconut Lemon Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy;in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Add eggs, one at... - 40.2317
If you have been baking cakes often but are left out on the decoration part, then, you are not able to impress the crowd. In this Glazing Cake video, the chef shows you how to decorate a cake that looks as delicious as it tastes and brings you all the... - 91.956
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease or lightly spray bottoms only of one 8-inch round and one 8-inch square pan.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on... - 31.5018
Toasted Cheese Squares
1. In an electric beater beat until thick and fluffy the consistency of whipped cream.
2. With cheese mixture frost top and sides of bread cubes generously, top with pre-cooked bacon bits, and put under broiler.
3. Serve hot or freeze well,... - 27.9368
Sweet Heart Cake
This pretty heart-shaped cake is the perfect way to say "I love you!" - 30.0704
Lingonberry Angel Torte
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Refrigerate frosting mix and whipping cream in small mixer bowl at least 1 hour.
Stir together sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; mix in water and lingonberries.
Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Split... - 35.9829
Great Cherry Cake
Bake Silver White Cake or white cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package; set aside.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into... - 38.6501
Red Velvet Cake
Lightly grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
Beat in cake flour alternately with buttermilk.
Make a paste of red... - 48.076
How To Make Cookies: Easy Cookie Recipes For Halloween
If you are fretting about how to make Halloween treats for kids, rest your worries! This recipe video has two recipes for Halloween that your kids are going to absolutely love! Ghoulish Cookies and Candy Corn Cookies are fun to make and look great as well.... - 148.574
Lime Pistachio Chiffon Pie
Stir gelatin into thawed limeade.
Heat until dissolved; cool.
Add coloring to prepared frosting mix.
Beat limeade mixture into prepared whipped topping.
Fold this mixture and nuts into frosting.
Turn into a 9-inch baked pie shell.
Chill 30 to 60... - 36.5067
Doubley Dark Chocolate Layer Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease two 8-inch square pans.
Line with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease the parchment or waxed paper.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add oil, eggs, coffee,... - 45.1553
Blackberry Stuffed Angel Food Cake
Heavenly, as Robin describes the recipe in this video. An unusual dessert that combines a cake with berries that are stuffed into it. This is the dish to try for all berry as well as dessert lovers. - 96.8304
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.9435
Royal Orange Crown Cake
Are you looking for a perfect fruit flavored crown cake, this Royal Orange Crown Cake such an amazing choice to make. The gorgeous mandarin oranges render this Royal Orange Crown Cake extremely flavorful and appetizing! Make sure to give this amazing crown... - 30.0559
Sherbet Polka Dot Dessert
Working quickly, make balls of sherbet with small ice-cream scoop or teaspoon; place in chilled jelly roll pan.
Freeze until balls are firm, about 4 hours.
Slightly soften ice cream; beat until fluffy.
Layer sherbet balls in chilled tube pan, 10 X 4 inches,... - 30.5435
Independence Day Cake
A Simple dish to celebrate Independence day. It was really fun cooking with two lovely kids. This is my first homemade cake with frosting. - 0
Warsaw Party Torte
Combine ground almonds, flour, and cream of tartar.
Beat egg yolks until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat 1 1/4 cups sugar into yolks; beat until mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Fold in flour mixture.
Beat egg whites until very... - 44.227
Festive Yule Log
Preheat oven to 350°F.
For Cake, in large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks at high speed with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until mixture is thick and light colored.
On low speed add flour and 3 tablespoons cocoa;... - 42.9726
Frosty Cheese Cake
1. Measure Sugar Frosted Flakes, then crush to 1 1/2 cups. Combine with butter; reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture firmly into bottom of 3 1/2 cup ice cube tray. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy; add eggs and vanilla, beat... - 29.734
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour and salt onto waxed paper; set aside.
Cream sugar and margarine until fluffy in electric mixer large bowl at medium speed.
Add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat smooth.
Beat in egg until well blended; beat in vanilla.
Add dry... - 41.5541
1. In a medium-size cold, mixing bowl, combine the cream with coffee.
2. Whip the cream using whipping bladed of a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer, beating until cream is slightly thickened.
3. Gradually add sugar and vanilla while... - 26.5714
Easy Livin Caramel Cake
Combine potato flakes and water in large mixer bowl; mix until fluffy, about 30 seconds.
Add butter and eggs; continue mixing 1 minute at medium speed until smooth.
Blend in dry frosting mix and remaining ingredients.
Beat 3 minutes at medium speed until... - 34.8334
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions.
Fold in all other ingredients carefully, and spread in a greased 9-inch plate.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dab of... - 31.2356
Betty's White Chocolate Cake With Decorated Top
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a White Chocolate Cake with Decorated Top. This cake uses the White Chocolate Drizzle/Frosting (in frosting form) from the previous video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, bake in 2 greased and floured 9x11/2 inch layer cake pans, cool, and remove from pans, following label directions.
Split each layer.
Blend frosting mix and cream in a medium size bowl; beat until fluffy-thick.
Peel... - 40.144
Lemon Raspberry Torte
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Split cake to make 3 layers.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
Fold in raspberries.
Fill layers with raspberry-cream mixture.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
Stir... - 40.5215
Deep Chocolate Cake With Malt Topping
Grease three 8x8x2-inch baking pans; lightly dust each pan with 1 teaspoon of the cocoa powder.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the remaining cocoa powder.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an... - 45.6865
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Grease well and lightly flour the bottom and sides of 2 8 inch round cake pans.
Line the bottom of each pan with a circle of waxed paper.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift the cake flour, salt, and baking... - 45.01
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Mix flour, salt and walnuts.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, a few at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Gradually stir in chocolate.
Add flour mixture and vanilla, stirring just... - 47.147
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the marshmallow creme, hot water, vanilla and coffee powder in a small mixer bowl.
3) With an electric mixer set at low speed, beat the mixture till it is blended. Set... - 42.0781
1. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. ;Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add 1/2 cup of the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until... - 39.5119
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Homemade Devils Food Cake (hubby's Fav)
Moist, fluffy, chocolate devils food cake. This is a family favorite recipe and stays moist and soft for days! I paired this cake with a simple, vanilla buttercream frosting. It's the only devils food cake recipe that I make or that my family will allow me to... - 0
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 45.6833
Lithuanian Strawberry Torte
In large mixing bowl cream together 1 1/4 cups of the sugar and the butter till very light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each; continue beating till very fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 44.3371
Mont Blanc Aux Marrons
Simmer chestnuts, milk, sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in the top of a double boiler over just boiling water 30-40 minutes until very tender.
Drain (save milk for pudding or custard).
Force chestnuts through a potato ricer or coarse sieve, mounding into a... - 32.4277
Lemonade Ladyfinger Torte
Lemonade ladyfinger torte is a summer dessert made with fresh lady fingers and lemonade torte filling made with heavy cream and eggs flavored with lemon essence. The lemonade lady finger torte is especially for those who cant have enough of tehir veggies. - 36.0999
Viennese Torte, Sacher Style
Combine chocolate, 2/3 CUP sugar, 1/2 cup milk, and beaten egg in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens; cool.
Stir shortening to soften.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, creaming till light and fluffy.
Add the... - 43.1927
Luscious Devil S Food Cake
1. Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Combine chocolate, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and 1 cup of the milk in a small heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and turns a deep chocolate color.... - 43.9116
Chocolate Malt Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in large mixing bowl, until fluffy. Gradually blend in oil.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
4. Mix... - 35.2241
Gingerbread People Cookies
Every holiday kitchen needs a Gingerbread cookie recipe. Watch the video and learn how to make it at home. - 0
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 50.9718
Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert
1) Preheat oven at 250°F.
2) Use large size mixing bowl, to blend crushed wafers and melted butter.
3) Use a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to line evenly with crumb mixture.
4) Place inside refrigerator for chilling.
5) In a large size... - 47.0715
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Plan to assemble this cake within 2 hours of serving.
Bake cake layers and cool completely.
Combine sugar with cornstarch in a 2- or 3-quart saucepan. Add cherries and their liquid. Bring to a low boil, then cook over low heat for several minutes, stirring... - 38.3675
Poppy Seed Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Poppy Seed Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 40.8618
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and lightly flour 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Combine flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat margarine with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds in large bowl; add brown sugar and... - 44.3026
Special Occasion Chocolate Cake
In a small bowl, combine cocoa and water; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add... - 45.0488
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and line them with greased wax paper.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
3) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering,... - 47.0171
German Chocolate Cake
1. Grease two 9x9x2-inch pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy. Beat in rum extract... - 41.1453
Blackberry Jam Cake
1) In a bowl, using the electric mixer, cream the butter and 2 cups of sugar till light and fluffy
2) Separate the 3 eggs
3) Using the electric mixer, beat the egg yolks and the remaining eggs to a creamed mixture
4) Add in the jam
5) In a bowl, sift... - 47.9803
Ice Water Fudge Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up butter to soften.
3) Continue beating by gradually adding sugar, until light & fluffy.
4) Break eggs into the butter, one by one.
5) Beat well after each addition.
6) Add cooled chocolate... - 44.548
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.7538
Buttermilk Banana Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs; beat for 2 minutes.
Add banana and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Pour into two greased... - 45.2001
A nice Banana-nut Torte recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. 30 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Banana-nut Torte. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. I prepare this... - 49.1657
Strawberry Cream Cake
Prepare angel food cake mix according to package directions, using a 10-inch tube pan.
Invert pan on funnel or bottle for 2 hours or until cake is completely cooled.
Loosen cake from sides of pan using a small metal spatula.
Remove from pan, cut a 1-inch... - 40.3615
Tennessee Sponge Cake
Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add corn syrup.
Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Do not underbeat.
Beat egg yolks with... - 43.239