- » Fluffy Tamale
Fluffy Tamale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy tamale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy tamale recipes.
Masa Para Tamales Tamale Dough
1. Mix in a bowl, maize flour, salt, pepper together. Gently add water, work with your finger to make a soft dough.
2. Beat ghee or margarine in a small bowl until fluffy and add to the dough. Beat well until dough acquires a spongy texture.
3. Continue... - 26.3793
Chicken Tamale Pie
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy and fluffy.
3) Lightly fold in the sour cream and milk.
4) Mix in sugar, salsa, corn meal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and hot-pepper sauce.
5) Stir the sugar mixture well until... - 47.3104
Prepare tamale wrappers.
Mix together masa harina and water; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
In large mixer bowl beat together lard and salt till fluffy; beat in masa mixture till well combined.
Measure 2 tablespoons dough onto each tamale wrapper; spread to... - 35.5781
Fresh Corn Tamales
Cut husks from corn.
Wash husks; soak in warm water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut off corn kernels; scrape cobs.
Grind corn in food grinder or finely chop in blender.
Measure corn; add water to make 2 1/2 cups.
Combine with masa harina; mix... - 41.1607
Masa Dough For Tamales
Whip lard until fluffy.
Blend in masa flour, salt, and warm water until dough holds together well.
Cover with damp cloth and keep cool until ready to use. - 19.9796
Southwest Summer Vegetable Tamales
For the filling, combine the corn, zucchini, onion, chile and marjoram in a large bowl.
Add the tomatillo sauce and lightly mix the ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper and set the mixture aside.
Place the corn husks in a shallow pan, cover them with... - 44.21
Green Corn Tamales
1 Chop stalk end off each ear of corn flush with the base of ear. Shuck, being careful to keep corn husks intact for later use. Wash husks and drain.
2 Cut corn off cobs. Grind corn with the Jack cheese in a meat grinder, blender or food processor.
3 Cream... - 39.0496
Tamale Masa Cornmeal Mixture
1 Add warm water to the masa to make a very thick mixture that holds together, then allow it to stand. Beat the lard with an electric mixer at medium speed until the lard is fluffy and creamy. Add the salt. Combine the lard with the masa and mix well.
2... - 30.5447
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 44.427
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.1144
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 42.1969
Sweet Pineapple Tamales
1. Soak and clean corn husks according to directions in Steps 1 and 6 of Savory Chicken Tamales
2. Combine piloncillo, lard and butter in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy, 5 to 10 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Mix masa harina, cinnamon, nutmeg and... - 33.9564
How to make tamales. The Hispanic Food Network explores easy to make Tamales. Mike Gonzalez works in the Cook With Us kitchen and shows you the secrets of easy tamale making. - 80.684