- » Fluffy Pizza Dough
Fluffy Pizza Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy pizza dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy pizza dough recipes.
Home Style Pizza
There would be many pizza recipes out there but this home style pizza recipe is a special one as it shows how easy it is to make a pizza at home and you are not restricted with the topping choices. After all home cooking is not about fancy dishes, it is more... - 115.622
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Banana Split Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup ReaLemon and vanilla; mix well.
In large mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup margarine and sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats and nuts.
On lightly greased... - 45.2026
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, cream together sugar, butter and egg till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the baking powder, salt and flour and mix till a cookie dough consistency is attained.
4) Take a 14" pizza pan and line it... - 38.2099
Land 0 Lakes Butter Crust Fruit Pizza
1. In a mixer bowl, beat butter and 2/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, milk gradually until thoroughly mixed to form a dough.
3. Into a 12-inch round pizza pan, press the dough.
4. Into a preheated oven, bake the dough at about... - 45.3174
Stars And Stripes Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll refrigerated crescent-roll dough into 3 long strips.
Arrange dough over 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone to cover, pinching seams together to seal.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool to room... - 47.2246
Italian Chicken Pizza
1. Into a bowl add half tsp yeast, sugar and some lukewarm water.
2. Mix well until a creamy texture is attained and leave for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl sift the flour, add some salt and mix in the yeast mixture.
4. Mix well to form dough and add... - 107.46
In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Stir in flour.
Divide in half.
On 2 ungreased glass pizza plates, pat each half of dough into a 7-inch circle.
With a fork prick each circle deeply to make 16 wedges.
Cook, one at a time, at MEDIUM HIGH (7)... - 26.7493
Olive Cheese Snacks
1) Combine the cheese spread and butter, then blend until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Mix in the flour and baking powder to form a dough.
4) With a teaspoon of dough, shape around each olive and place... - 35.6881
Candy Cane Cookies
1. Cream together butter and confectioners' sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in peppermint extract.
2. Combine flour and salt in medium mixing bowl. Thoroughly blend into creamed mixture. Divide dough in... - 31.9392
Sandnotter Sand Nuts
In mixer bowl, soften butter at LOW (1) for 1 minute.
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Using about 2 teaspoons dough for each cookie, roll into small balls.
Place on glass pizza plate.
Cook, 20 at a time,... - 30.5243
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat granulated sugar, butter and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5... - 45.0917
Mix yeast with warm water and set aside to soften.
With a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, orange peel,and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and yolks, a few at a time, blending well.
Then add yeast and milk and gradually mix in 4 1/2 cups of the flour;... - 47.2445
Easy Sweet Dinner Rolls (honey Butter)
Golden, buttery, fluffy, honey butter dinner rolls! These are .....incredible! Seriously. As you all know, or may not know, I'm not very good at recipes that require yeast, but this recipe ROCKS and I want you to rock so MAKE THEM!! They bake up perfect every... - 0
Fresh Fruit Tart
Heat oven to 400°.
In large mixer bowl beat butter and sugar at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes).
Add flour, milk and almond extract; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Press dough onto bottom and up sides of... - 42.4448
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy in large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in egg yolks, vanilla, and salt, beating well. Gradually stir in flour. Mix well.
3. Shape dough into 3/4-inch diameter balls. Dip in slightly-beaten egg whites. Roll in pecans.
4. Line... - 30.0426
1) In a bowl place the flour.
2) In another bowl cream the butter, sugar and almond extract until fluffy, then gently stir in the flour mixture.
3) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place twelve over a 12-inch pizza pan or foil wrapped rack, then ... - 37.6222