- » Fluffy Coconut Pie
Fluffy Coconut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy coconut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy coconut pie recipes.
Fluffy Coconut Pancakes
1 Beat together cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and salt in medium-size bowl with fork until well blended; stir in melted and cooled butter or margarine and flour gently, just until blended.
2 Spray a large heavy skillet with vegetable spray on, following label... - 33.9252
Lime Pots De Creme And Fluffy Lime Pie
Lime Butter: In top of double boiler, combine sugar, lime juice, eggs, egg yolks and food coloring, if using.
Cook, stirring, over boiling water until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Whisk pieces of butter into mixture and let cool.
Whip cream and fold into... - 47.2828
Sprinkle coconut over pie shell.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well; pour filling into pie shell.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 15-20 minutes longer. - 32.3895
Coconut Cream Pie
The Coconut Cream Pie is a personal favorite. Its one of those dishes I treat myself to when I am low! Try this amazing Coconut Cream Pie recipe and you will understand why I like it so much!! - 47.1518
Coconut Honey Pie
Blender crumb graham crackers.
Mix crumbs, butter and coconut thoroughly and press onto the bottom of a 9 square or round pan.
Put gelatin into Osterizer container, add boiling water, cover and process at STIR until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Remove cover and... - 42.6115
Buttermilk Coconut Cream Pie
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in eggs and flour.
Add remaining ingredients except pastry and mix well.
Mixture will be curdled.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick, and bake in preheated very hot oven... - 37.9061
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine sugar and eggs in it. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Add butter, vanilla and vinegar. Beat to mix ingredients nicely.
4) Add coconut and mix.
5) Pour the mixture into pastry... - 42.9093
Coconut Oatmeal Pie
1. Prepare and roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
4. Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
6. Cool thoroughly on rack.
7. In medium mixer bowl gradually add sugar... - 43.8515
1. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat eggs until very light. Add sugar gradually and beat till fluffy. Add vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients; mix and add nuts and coconut.
4. Pour over baked base. Return to oven and bake about thirty minutes.... - 36.2431
Coffee Coconut Prune Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a clean bowl mix together coffee and coconut. Let the mixture stand for about 30 minutes.
3) Now, take couple of paper towels and drain coconut between them and press it to dry. Don't rub he coconut... - 46.9399
Toasted Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
1) In a glass bowl, combine the pudding mix with 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Into this, pour water and then add egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Cook this pudding mixture on high power for 8 1/2 to 11 minutes or until thickened. Stir occasionally.
4) Let... - 44.8444
In small bowl combine flaked coconut and margarine; press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake coconut pie shell in a 325° oven about 15 minutes or till coconut is golden; cool.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
Cover surface of... - 39.7866
Coconut And Cherry Surprise
1) Roll out the pastry dough and grease a 10 inch springform pan with the dough.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°.
3) Over the pastry dough, sprinkle ground almonds.
4) Spread pie filling to within 1 inch of edge, then cover with... - 47.583
Coconut Queen Of Puddings
Coconut Queen Of Puddings has a one of its kind taste. The coconut and raspberry jam gives the Coconut Queen Of Puddings a lips smacking taste. Coconut Queen Of Puddings is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 39.5149
Tropical Lime Pie
Combine coconut and margarine; press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then food coloring if desired, until smooth.
Fold in... - 38.9045
Orange Yogurt Pie
Place 1 1/4 cups of the coconut in a bowl; toss with melted butter or margarine.
Press on the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 325Â° oven about 15 minutes or till golden.
Cool on wire rack.
Place remaining coconut in a shallow pan and... - 37.3777
South Seas Pie
Press unsweetened coconut into bottom and sides of unbaked pie shell.
Combine water and cornstarch in saucepan, cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear.
Remove from heat and stir in mini chocolate chips.
Cool to room... - 48.1102
Lemon Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch pie pan and grease it with butter.
3) Add coconut and push it firmly into the butter.
4) Whip cheese until it becomes light and fluffy and add in one egg at a time, thoroughly... - 43.5473
Coarsely chop filberts; spread on a baking sheet.
Toast in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or till golden brown.
Beat together egg, powdered sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla, and salt till very light and fluffy.
Add cooled chocolate.
Fold in... - 40.2902
Luscious Lemon Pie
1) In top of double boiler, mix together lemon juice, water and marshmallows.
2) Simmer and cook stirring frequently until marshmallows are dissolved completely.
3) In a clean bowl, beat the egg yolks until light and fluffy.
4) Pour the... - 47.1903
9 Inch Lime Chiffon Pie
1. Take a bowl and add hot water to it. Fold in salt, sugar, and gelatin into it.
2. Mix it with cold water, lime juice and grated lime rind and chill the mixture until it gets thickened slightly.
3. Place the bowl of ice and water and whisk it... - 44.3092
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
Crunch N Cream Pie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; mix in Corn Flakes, nuts and coconut.
2. Press 2/3 of the Corn Flakes mixture lightly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan. Fill evenly with ice cream; sprinkle with remaining Corn Flakes mixture, pressing... - 26.9146
Yam Custard Pie
Beat yams and egg yolks together until light and fluffy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the butter, salt, and milk.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes, or until set.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in... - 47.3294
Lime Chiffon Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Lime Chiffon Pie . This Lime Chiffon Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 41.7943
Add sugar gradually to margarine; cream till fluffy.
Add syrup and salt; beat well.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in coconut and oats.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 350° till knife inserted off-center comes out clean, 50 minutes.
Cool - 37.5498
Pink Lemonade Pie
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Chill 4 hours or until set.
Garnish with... - 31.8561
Fold remaining ingredients into prepared frosting mix.
Pile lightly in 9-inch greased pie plate.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F.
To serve, cut in wedges and top with cinnamon ice cream - 27.3909
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.9435
Macaroon Angel Pudding
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Beat egg whites with salt till fluffy. Gently add sugar and beat till the mixture forms a peak.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Combine crumbs, baking powder, coconut, and nuts.
5) Fold into egg-white... - 43.286
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Butter the bottom of an 8-inch square glass pan thickly with the 1 tbsp. butter.
Sprinkle coconut over it evenly and press it down firmly.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Cool while preparing filling.
Prepare pie filling as... - 43.7134
Apple Macaroon Dessert
Arrange apples in 9" pie plate.
Combine 1/2 c.sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Top with pecans and coconut.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 c.sugar.
Add egg, flour and vanilla; mix well.
Spread over apple mixture.
Bake in 350° oven... - 41.062
Tropical Pineapple Cream Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Unroll the crust on a work surface, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar and roll it lightly with a rolling pin
3. Press the crust in the bottom of a 10" trt pan with removable bottom, with the sugar side facing... - 46.2518
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
2. Grate 1/2 of the carrots to make 1 1/2 cups; slice the... - 37.8424
Springtime Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Have ready a 10-inch tube pan (ungreased).
Sift flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add,in order,oil, egg yolks, water, lemon extract and 1 tbsp. lemon rind.
Beat with a... - 46.0503
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, soda, salt, instant mashed-potato powder and pumpkin-pie spice.
2) In a large bowl, cream the margarine or butter with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla and orange rind.
3)... - 46.0851