- » Fluffy Cinnamon Chocolate Dip
Fluffy Cinnamon Chocolate Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy cinnamon chocolate dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy cinnamon chocolate dip recipes.
1. Sift flour with salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix shortening with brown sugar and egg until very light and fluffy. Mix in molasses, then flour mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer.
3. Start... - 37.661
In a heavy small saucepan heat and stir unsweetened chocolate till melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Mean while, stir together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
• In a large mixer bowl beat 1/2 cup shortening and butter or margarine till butter is... - 39.6703
Cream the butter until it is light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually until the colour is very pale.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon powder and cocoa, stir in a little at a time until it is smooth.
Finally add the vanilla essence.
With your hands roll about a... - 37.9997
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a rolling pin, crush wafers between sheets of waxed paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs with the 1/2 cup melted butter and cinnamon and blend well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch cheesecake or springform pan.
In a... - 43.4114
Chocolate Fork Biscuits
1) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Mix in the vanilla essence and gently fold in the flour and chocolate powder.
3) Break down and roll the mix into walnut-sized balls.
4) Arrange on a baking sheet.
5) Dip a... - 38.7902
Biscotti And A Mini Chocolate Showpiece
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Biscotti and a very simple chocolate showpiece for displaying them for Valentine's Day! Serve them with chocolate ganache for chocolate fondue! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 105.078
Line a 15x10x1 inch pan with foil; butter foil.
In a large mixer bowl beat the butter for 30 seconds.
Add the 3 tablespoons sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add the 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating just till... - 41.7461
Combine raisins and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set raisins and liquid aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with spices and extract; add... - 43.8777
Soften the butter and cream together with the sugar and syrup until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and whisk until well combined.
Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and the cinnamon together and then add half to the mixture and mix.
Then mix in the other half... - 46.9399
Combine flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Mix shortening with brown sugar and egg until light and fluffy.
Mix in molasses, then flour mixture.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; dip one side of each into sugar.
Place... - 39.0578
Finnish Chestnut Fingers
In mixer bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar; add egg yolk.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Beat in chestnut puree and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Using a scant tablespoon dough for each cookie, roll into 2... - 45.876
1) Mix butter and sugar, creaming them until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in cream cheese, egg, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) In a basin, combine together brandy and milk.
4) Coat the biscuits with brandy mixture and then place them lengthways in 3 rows x... - 47.4854
Three Finnish Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream soft butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, gradually beat flour into creamed mixture.
Gather the crumbly mixture together; work between your hands until the warmth makes a smooth... - 32.9596