- » Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fluffy chocolate mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fluffy chocolate mousse recipes.
Fluffy Dulce De Leche Mousse
This recipe demands our attention and not to mention our indulgence. This dessert is not too sweet and it feels light on the palate. It is nice and fluffy, and it is a dessert to finish off any meal. For once ladies, forget the calories and dig in! - 130.443
1. Unwrap dark and milk truffles and melt in a double boiler over medium heat. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk egg yolks in a bowl until foamy. Add a small amount of the melted chocolate to the eggs and whisk in. Whisk in remaining chocolate.
3. In a bowl, beat... - 30.9275
Lindt Chocolate Mousse
In top of a double boiler, melt chocolate.
Remove from heat; add cream, egg, and sugar and beat vigorously with a wire whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Beat again with a wire whisk until mixture is slightly thickened and fluffy.
Pour into... - 26.8025
Freezer Mousse Pie
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in chocolate.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes after each addition.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon filling into pastry shell.
Freeze until firm.
Garnish with... - 29.0405
Minted Chocolate Mousse
1) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate over simmering water. Remove from the heat and pour into 2) In a mixing bowl,pour the melted chocolate after removing from heat.
3) Lightly beat the egg yolks till fluffy and fold them into the melted... - 41.2445
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Beat 1 package of the cream cheese until smooth.
Add milk and 1 tablespoon sugar; blend well.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks... - 43.3101
Chocolate Mousse With Whipped Cream
Put the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric beater until the mixture is thick and fluffy Melt the chocolate with the water in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water.
Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
Whisk this into the egg... - 34.2123
Easy Chocolate And Orange Mousse
1) In a large microwavable bowl, place together chocolate with butter.
2) Place in the microwave and cook for 2 1/2 minutes to melt.
3) Using a beater, beat the mixture well and if necessary return it to the microwave oven for 15-30 seconds longer.
4)... - 39.628
Mousse Au Chocolate
1 In a bowl, soften gelatine in cold water.
2 In a saucepan or in top of double boiler, put chocolate, 1/2 cup of the sugar, mace and milk.
3 Over low heat, heat thoroughly until chocolate melts. Do not boil.
4 Using a rotary beater,... - 40.6064
Death By Chocolate Mousse For Halloween
For all those who are looking forward to prepare a dessert for Halloween. Here is an amazing French death by chocolate mousse recipe just perfect for you. This mousse is wonderfully decorated with cookies and colorful candies for a Halloween touch. - 121.917
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.8221
Chocolate Mousse Torte
Combine the first three ingredients; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Place each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1... - 45.1004
Chocolate mousse is a great dessert for entertaining because it looks pretty, everyone gets their own serving, and you need to make it at least several hours ahead of time. A chocolate mousse is a form of dessert typically made from eggs, cream, sugar, and... - 40.2077
Chocolate Cake Mousse
1) Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate in it.
2) Beat sugar with egg yolk until fluffy and stir in the melted chocolate.
3) Mix orange juice.
4) Cut the cake in pieces and add in it.
5) Whisk egg whites with creamuntil thick and... - 38.8325
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup water.
Heat milk in me- dium heavy saucepan; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy; stir into hot milk gradually.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats... - 43.6829
Mint Mousse In Chocolate Cups
Hate washing up after a dinner party? Don’t waste cups, make edible ones! Barry makes delicious mini chocolate mousse with a mint kick in edible chocolate cups. It is a sinfully delicious and fascinating party dessert table treat, meant for chocolate lovers. - 103.453
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
In small mixer bowl combine butter and sugar.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add chocolate; continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Add egg; continue beating, scraping... - 33.3551
Leschanz's Chocolate Mousse Cake
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the inside of a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
3 In a large metal bowl set over a pot of hot, not... - 45.693
Chocolate Charlotte Mousse
Line the bottom of a 1.2 litre/2 pint charlotte mould with greaseproof paper.
Stir the chocolate pieces with the coffee in a saucepan over a low heat.
Continue stirring until the chocolate melts and forms a smooth paste.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool... - 43.5645
Milk Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease the bottom of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle the pound cake crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together chocolate, cream cheese,... - 42.942
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 46.6652
Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Pie
1)Make the topping according to directions on the package.
2)In a bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and amaretto.
3) Set electric mixer to high speed and beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
4)Using a spatula, spoon the mixture into pastry... - 41.932
Kona Coffee Mousse
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
Heat sugar and salt with coffee.
Add gelatin and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill until mixture has consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Beat with rotary or electric mixer until fluffy.
Fold in... - 37.8077
Mousse De Chocolatau Cognac
1. Put the chocolate and milk in a heatproof bowl, then stand the bowl in a pan of hot water until the chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Put the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk together until light and fluffy. Whisk in the warm chocolate and... - 33.3423
Add 1/3 cup of the cream to marshmallows and heat until softened, fluffy and smooth.
Color a light green and stir in oil of peppermint.
Cool until thick.
Whip cream and fold into marsh-mallow mixture.
Freeze in refrigerator tray without stirring.
Serves 6 to... - 32.299
Peel and halve the guavas.
Remove the black pits with a teaspoon.
Puree the flesh in a blender or food processor.
Place the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat until thick and fluffy.
Beat in the pureed guavas and lime rind.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the... - 43.3673
1)In a bowl, beat the egg white and sugar until it is thick and fluffy.
2)In another bowl, pour 1/2 cup water and soak gelatine.
3)Keep the gelatine bowl over a pan of hot water and dissolve it.
4)In a bowl, mix Nestle Milo and whipped cream and fold... - 40.1259
Crispy Mousse Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Combine flour, baking soda and bake blend.
Beat in flour mixture alternately with molasses and coffee.
Chill dough one hour: Roll into 1 inch... - 42.626
In the heat of sweltering summer if you need a refreshing and cool desert then the Strawberry mousse is the best bet. The strawberry mousse is best replacement of chocolate dessert. - 36.7352
Cream Cheese Mousse Cake
Size of the Cake: 16cm = 6.3 inch width x 6 cm = 2.4 inch height
Required Time: Biscuit ~ 1 hr including baking and cooling time; mousse ~ 30 min for the process; cooling time: at least 2 hrs (you may want to freeze the cake, depending on the softness you... - 77.1188
Hazalnuts Lemon And Chocolate
or the base beat sugar & eggs till fluffy. Add melted chocolate & unsalted butter.
• Fold in the flour. Pour in collapsible mould and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
• For the mousse, beat the sugar and eggs till fluffy. Heat the cream and... - 36.9623
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 41.9094
Chocolate Almond Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to form soft peaks. Gradually add mousse mix, 1 tablespoon at a time, and sugar, beating... - 25.3407