- » Flour Tortilla Chips
Flour Tortilla Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flour tortilla chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flour tortilla chips recipes.
Crunchy tortillas have forever been the best snacking option for all and more often than not forms a part of a healthy diet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare crunchy, crispy tortillas at home using a handful of ingredients. Stuff them with any filling of... - 79.8683
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon.
Bake until crisp and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. - 18.4431
Chili Tortilla Chips
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lighdy spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with chili powder.
Turn tortillas over; repeat process.
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place on cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned - 24.377
Not only will you learn how to make tortillas from scratch in this episode, but you'll also learn how to make TORTILLA CHIPS! I know, right?! - 111.267
Hacienda Tortilla Chips
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
2. Place on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover plate with a paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes if using flour tortillas and for 3 minutes if using corn tortillas. - 17.6255
How To Make Corn Tortilla Chips And Cinnamon Sugar Chips
1. Heat the oil for frying and make sure that the oil temperature is around 325-350 degrees, use a candy thermometer.
2. Cut the corn tortillas in 8 piece triangles.
3. Fry the corn tortillas chips for few minutes on each side, using a... - 112.868
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Immerse tortillas 1 at a time in water.
Let drain briefly, then lay flat.
Cut each tortilla into 6 or 8 wedges.
Fill a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan with a single layer of tortilla wedges; arrange wedges close together but not overlapping.
If desired,... - 25.3418
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 43.5855
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
1. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season tortillas to taste with salt, if desired. Stack tortillas; then cut the stack into 6 to 8 wedges.
2. Arrange wedges in a single layer on large baking sheets. Do not overlap wedges. Bake in a... - 17.8025
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 32.526
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 34.4027