- » Flour Oil Egg
Flour Oil Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flour oil egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flour oil egg recipes.
Homemade Pasta Using A Pasta Machine
Want to try your hands on homemade pasta? Or if you made a mess in your first attempt, don’t give up. Here, we have a homemade pasta recipe by our chef who also shares some knowledge on how to make fresh pasta at home without any hassles. Homemade pasta... - 98.6518
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
Korean Fried Oyster With Flour And Egg Coating
Want to surprise your guests with an exotic Korean preparation the next time you have a get together? Don't worry! It isn't all that difficult, just very fancy! Watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Korean style egg and flour coated fried oysters.... - 104.953
Easy Homemade Pasta
Here is a recipe for home food buffs who like their food fresh. Homemade pasta sounds like a herculean task but Nikko makes it look like a child's play. If your attempt to making pasta was a disastrous one then you must follow Nikko's step by step guide to... - 83.6525
Scotch Eggs Using Seasoned Flour
Scotch Eggs is a wonderfully delicious egg preparation than I often prepare as a treat for myself. Serve the Scotch Eggs for your kids and family and don€™t be surprised when they ask for more and more! - 39.5115
Onion Rings With Sesame Seeds
In a deep fryer, heat oils to 400 °F (205 °C).
Separate onion into rings.
Mix flour and sesame seeds.
Dip each onion ring in beaten eggs.
Dredge twice in flour and sesame seed mixture.
Fry onion rings until golden brown. - 29.9726
Instant Flour Batter
Make delicious pancakes and crepes with this instant batter in a jiffy. What's more you don't need to preserve it in a refrigerator. Try out this Instant Flour Batter and tell me if you like it ! - 32.677
Soy Flour Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk in a large bowl or sprinkle the dry yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into the warm milk and leave in a warm place until dissolved and frothy, about 10 minutes.
Mix the all-purpose flour, soy... - 41.1178
Low Fat Pasta Dough
If you simply loathe the traditional refined flour pasta, then knowing how to make your own rye, semolina, barley or wheat pasta at home won't be a bad idea. This video teaches you how to roll pasta dough from the scratch using heart-healthy, figure-friendly... - 106.277
Surprise No Oil Rolls
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Set aside.
2. Warm cottage cheese.
3. Add cottage cheese, sugar, baking soda, salt, egg white, and 1/2 cup flour to yeast mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead for 10... - 36.0748
Old Time Oat Flour Gingerbread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour a 9-by-9-inch or 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
Sift together the all-purpose flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in the oat flour.
Beat together the molasses, oil, eggs, and brown sugar.
Pour the... - 40.1858
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Blend honey into yolks.
Add lemon juice, salt and seeds.
Alternately fold in potato flour and stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 20 minutes, raise heat to 350Â° F. and continue baiting... - 31.1644
Basic All Purpose Flour Crepes
Combine flour and salt, stirring well.
Combine'' milk, oil, eggs, and egg whites, stirring well.
Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture, beating well with a wire whisk until batter is smooth.
Chill batter at least 2 hours.
Coat a 6-inch nonstick crepe... - 34.3244
Barley Flour Pancakes
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir in honey and set aside for 5 minutes.
Blend together eggs and yogurt and add to yeast mixture.
Then add flour and oil.
Leave batter in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Ladle batter onto a hot, oiled griddle or skillet and cook... - 44.5067
Popovers Using Salad Oil
You'll simply love this Popovers recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Popovers; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 27.0206
Tiny Rice Flour Pancakes
1) In a bowl, mix together ELAM'SÂ® Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour and baking powder.
2) Stir in milk, eggs, oil and honey, just until smooth.
3) Onto a hot lightly greased griddle, pour 1 tablespoon of batter for each pancake.
4) Bake the pancake... - 34.5009
Brown Rice Flour Bread
Stir gelatin into cold water.
Add lecithin (it will not completely dissolve).
Measure dry ingredients.
Beat eggs until thick.
Add oil and honey.
Heat gelatin just enough to dissolve it.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in dry ingredients.
(If you are using... - 45.1006
Rice Flour Cookies
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Chill for several hours or overnight.
Roll into balls the size of walnuts.
Arrange on well-oiled cookie sheet.
Press flat with bottom of glass.
Bake at 350 F., about 12 minutes. - 33.0422
Southern Corn And Flour Pudding
Want a simple side dish recipe that is also considered a classic and will earn you lots of compliments? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipe and learn to make a southern corn pudding that will please everyone's taste buds. - 108.552
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 28.9187
Homemade Pizza Dough
Always wanted to make pizza at home, but had to settle for takeouts because you didn't know how to make pizza dough at home? Worry not, for this video brings you an excellent recipe that teaches you how to make pizza dough from the scratch. Just master the... - 115.8
If you stay away from digging into your favorite pie for the fear of adding extra inches to your waistline, here is a recipe that can do wonders for your craving. This recipe tells you how to make healthy, low fat pie crust from the scratch. Just replace the... - 109.472
Classic Egg Challah - Part 1 : Making The Dough
This is the review of Part 1 of the video. In this video the Chef shows how to make the dough for making the Egg Challah. She explains step by step right from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough. - 119.783
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Classic Egg Challah - Part 2 : Braiding The Rolls
This is the review of Part 2 of the video. In this part the Chef shows the 2 different styles of braiding the rolls. One is the traditional way and the other is the flower roll. She explains the styles in detail in order to have better understanding. - 119.204
Rice Flour Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Mix thoroughly and beat with whisk until light (approximately 2 minutes).
Fold in egg whites.
Pour into oiled muffin tins and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until done. - 31.1946
Potato Flour Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Lightly grease individual muffin cups or a muffin tray with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, sift together the potato flour and baking powder.
4. In a large clean and dry mixing bowl, add the beaten egg... - 41.31
Boston Brown Bread Using Rye Flour
Turn the slow cooker high.
Butter a 5 cup mold or 3 15 or 16 ounce vegetable cans.
Boil about 2 cups water and set aside.
Combine liquid ingredients and raisins.
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry in gredients all at once... - 40.1325
Basic Flour Muffins
Sift and measure flour.
Sift with sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Beat egg with butter and stir into milk.
Pour all at once into flour well.
Stir just to moisten ingredients, with about 12 to 15 full circular strokes... - 35.0406
Omelette With Corn Flour
Mix cornflour and cold liquid in a bowl.
Beat eggs into this.
Heat oil in omelette pan and pour in eggs and cornflour mixture.
After a few seconds of cooking, reduce heat and loosen omelette around edges of pan with a fork or palette knife so that... - 41.5157
Tempura Flour Batter
Combine 2 beaten eggs with cold water until frothy.
Blend in flour.
Keep batter cool while using it; i.e. set it in a bowl of ice.
Use a variety of vegetables, or seafood, cut into bite-size pieces.
Dip into batter and fry in hot peanut... - 26.2356
Barley Flour Pancakes
1. Beat the egg with the sour cream and buttermilk.
2. Sift together the barley flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Stir in the egg mixture and let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Ladle onto a hot, oiled griddle and cook until browned and puffy. Turn to brown the... - 31.1149
Apple And Buckwheat Flour Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg and milk.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mix, stirring only enough to moisten the flour.
5) Then add the chopped apple.
6)... - 48.3161
Barley Flour Drop Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sift the barley flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
4. With a fork, beat 1/3 cup buttermilk and the egg together and stir into the... - 29.925
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Gram Flour Part Two
1. Cook the two chopped onions in a wide mouthed vessel, along with one cup oil. When the onion becomes soft add the ground masala and fry it well. Then add one cup gram flour and chilli powder and stir well. If necessary add a little extra oil. When the... - 32.366
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 49.308
Potato Pancakes Using Whole Meal Flour
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining... - 44.9648
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Rice Flour Part One
1. Take a large mouthed dekchi and cook two large chopped onions in one cup oil. When they become soft and pink add the ground garlic, cumin and the rice flour. Lower the flame and stir the mixture back and forth till well roasted. Add three to four cups of... - 31.7847
Pillsbury's Best Flour Waffles
Waffles goes well for any occasion and are pretty easy to prepare too. You just need a handful of ingredients to prepare this rich tasting waffles. Just check out the recipe of the yummy waffles listed here. - 35.8337
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
These little babies are deeeeelicious. I love pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 106.218
Brown Rice Flour Waffles
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten egg yolks, milk, cream and melted butter and whisk until well blended.
2. Sift dry ingredients together in another basin
3.Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients to make a smooth... - 40.1694
Crispy Rice Flour Waffles
1. In a batter bowl, combine the dry ingredients and keep aside.
2. Preheat the waffle iron to medium.
3. In a medium bowl, add egg yolks and beat with a wire whisk or electric beater until thick and pale.
4. Add milk and fat and blend... - 41.8208
Almond Flour Cookies
1. Blanch almonds. Leave the first quantity whole; grind the remainder to a fine powder. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together lard and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat egg and add, along with ground almonds and almond extract. Blend in well.
3. Sift... - 33.4451
In a bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, oil, and salt; beat with a rotary beater till blended.
Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet; remove from heat.
Spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
Return to heat; brown on one side... - 25.7615
Fresh Egg Noodles
Pat flour in a firm mound on a board and make a well in the center.
In the well, place egg yolks, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and salt.
Moving your fingertips in a circle, break yolks and gradually work in flour.
Use as much flour (about 1 cup) as needed to form a... - 33.4299
Nestled Egg Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, raisins and oil; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fil 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
Place one whole egg (with... - 36.3139
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Olive Oil Pastry
1 .Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. In a separate bowl, use a fork to whisk the egg, olive oil and water together.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and salt, add the egg mixture and stir with a fork, gradually incorporating the surrounding flour... - 27.2415
Rosemary Raisin Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, salt, and rosemary; heat until warm (about 110°).
Beat in 1 whole egg, 1 egg white (reserve yolk of second egg for glaze), and the 1/4 cup olive oil; add to dissolved... - 42.9139
Oil & Corn Flake Cookies
Add sugars to eggs, and beat well; add oil and oleo, flour, soda and baking powder; continue stirring.
Add vanilla, lemon and salt.
Add oats, nuts and coconut and stir.
Lastly add corn flakes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400... - 41.0337
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio - Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
1. For making pasta - sift the flour on a clean working surface.
2. Create a well in its center and add broken egg and a pinch of salt.
3. Gradually knead them by hand for about 15 minutes until they become elastic and soft.
4. Cover the dough... - 42.4268
Baked Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Beat eggs until light and stir in cottage cheese and oil.
Sift flour and salt into the cheese mixture; mix thoroughly.
Spoon 4-inch circles of batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
Bake on both sides until golden brown.
You may make these pancakes the... - 29.3053
In a large mixing bowl, soften active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Add sugar, salt, and oil; stir to dissolve sugar.
Gradually add 3 cups of the flour (or enough to make a soft dough).
Turn out on floured surface.
Cover; let... - 38.6687
In large mixing bowl, soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Add sugar, salt, and oil; stir to dissolve sugar.
Gradually add 3 cups of the flour (or enough to make soft dough).
Turn out on floured surface.
Cover and let... - 34.3893
Kamut Bread Ii - No Yeast - No Eggs
Kamut Bread Ii - No Yeast - No Eggs has been the staple food in my house for many yeas now as my husband does not like eggs. I cannot quite describe the taste of this Kamut Bread Ii - No Yeast - No Eggs. You will have to try it! - 33.0979
Easy Kids Waffles
Engaging kids into cooking need not be fussy or difficult. Catch up with the young junior chef in the video as he prepares a quick batter and uses it effortlessly to make fluffy waffles. A great delight for kids with toppings such as honey or jam. - 103.041
Quick Veal Scaloppine
1. Place the flour on a plate, the eggs in a shallow bowl, and the bread crumbs, herbs, salt and pepper on another plate. Pat dry each scaloppine with a paper towel. Dredge each in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumb mixture. Let sit for about 20... - 25.2406
1 Using 1/4 teaspoon shortening for each cup, grease the bottom and sides of 6 cups of a popover pan or six 6-ounce custard cups. (Or, generously spray with nonstick coating.) Place the custard cups on a 15 x10x1-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a medium... - 32.8019
Ever tried making some fresh pasta with flour and eggs? June shows you how to get a basic pasta dough ready in no time. Watch the video to make a pasta dough! - 47.759
Cauliflower Fu Yung
Cauliflower Fu Yung tastes great. Cauliflower Fu Yung is very easy to make. Cauliflower Fu Yung must be tried by non vegetarians. - 39.0295
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, and oil.
Beat in 2 cups of the flour until smooth; then beat in about 1 cup of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny... - 40.136
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 38.4419
Whole Wheat Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and milk together but do not mix.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing, but stop mixing... - 39.6523
Sesame Seed Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the sesame seeds whole wheat flour and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix oil and ice water.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing.
5. Add more water if needed... - 40.3537
Cooked Dressing With Oil
Mix the first four ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar and boiling water.
Set over boiling water and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Beat egg yolks well, add the cooked mixture, then beat in the cup... - 33.0148
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 43.6247
Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf
This Vegetable Oil and Vinegar Beef Loaf are simply irresistible ! Try out this Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 41.2472
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Olive Oil And Sauternes Cake With Roasted Pears
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly oil a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan with olive oil. In the large bowl of an electric standing mixer fitted with a whip attachment, beat the sugar and eggs at medium speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 2... - 31.9994
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 98.0403
Combine flour and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Combine egg, milk, and oil in a small mixing bowl.
Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Dip cauliflower into batter; fry in deep hot oil (375Â°) until golden.
Drain on paper... - 31.5536
Pancake Batter is composed of eggs and milk. Pancake Batter is used by many bakeries across the world for making delicious pancakes. - 28.9857
Crunchy Fried Fillets
Sprinkle fillets with salt, and dredge in flour.
Combine egg and water, mixing well.
Dip floured fillets in egg mixture, and coat with cracker crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (360°) over medium heat until browned.
Drain - 29.9646
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, blend together milk, melted margarine or oil, and egg yolks.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, and blend.
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Fold gently into batter.
Bake in a hot waffle iron... - 35.8419
Fried Green Tomatoes
Mix dry ingredients into a shallow bowl.
In another bowl mix milk and eggs together.
Wash and slice green tomatoes, thinly.
Heat oil, until hot enough to fry ( by testing a small amount of flour into oil).
Dip green tomato into egg batter, then into flour... - 33.849
Egg White Batter
Combine flour and salt and blend in water and oil with rotary beater until batter is smooth.
Let stand a couple of hours.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into batter about 5 minutes before frying vegetables. - 23.0925
Italian Pizza Dough
Mix the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm water with a fork then leave for 10 minutes in a warm place until frothy.
Rub the butter into the flour with the salt unti I the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the yeast liquid and the beaten egg to the flour... - 33.9961
Anytime Waffles can literally be cooked anytime of the day or any day of the month. Anytime Waffles make a lovely anytime dessert, too. You will like it once you even start preparing it! - 26.1762
Measure 1/4 cup of the flour and the sugar into a bowl.
Add the warm water and the dry yeast and mix well.
In another bowl beat 1/4 cup of the flour into the hot water (just off the boil) to make a thick sauce.
Cool until lukewarm and then mix it with the... - 43.8419
Scald milk, add sugar and salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in lukewarm milk mixture.
Sift flour, measure, then gradually beat half of the flour into yeast mixture.
Cover with cloth and set in a warm place to rise until full of bubbles (about 1... - 40.9774
Corn Muffins has a fine taste. Corn Muffins gets its taste from cornmeal mixed with flour, milk and eggs. Corn Muffins is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 31.4167
Cut each eggplant round into 4 triangles.
Dredge with flour.
Dip in beaten eggs.
Roll in bread crumbs.
In a skillet, heat oil.
Cook eggplant until golden brown.
Remove from skillet.
Drain on a paper towel.
Season with salt and pepper. - 33.0738
Everyday Homemade Noodles
Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl; make well in center.
Beat eggs, oil, and water together; pour into well.
Stir with fork from outside of mixture to center.
Add small amount water if necessary, so that very stiff dough is formed.
Turn onto lightly... - 36.7403
In a bowl, dissolve sugar and salt into milk.
Fold in eggs and lemon peel, beating lightly.
In a second bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
Fold in butter.
Lightly mix until granular.
Make a well in the center.
Add liquid mixture, mixing until... - 35.0689
In a bowl, beat egg yolks, beer, butter and vanilla extract.
In a second bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
Fold into first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In a third bowl, beat egg whites and 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar... - 39.7843
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes smooth. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie can be prepared easily. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes better with cream. - 40.6572
Baked Crusty Water Rolls
In a large bowl, combine water, sugar, salt, and yeast; let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Then add 1 cup of the flour and the oil; beat until smooth.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold into batter.
Gradually beat in about 2 cups of the... - 40.3243
Cauliflower In Batter
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Put 1-1/2 cups water... - 38.1345
Fresh Homemade Pasta
If you like making fresh pasta instead of using the dry packaged ones watch this video to learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta. You can substitute the flour with semolina if you like. Making pasta at home might sound entirely too painstaking but it's... - 105.731
Morning Glory Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Mix oil, eggs and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples, raisins, coconut, carrots and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake... - 33.347
Whole Wheat Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, eggs, oil and salt for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a... - 32.7051
Hot Muffins is easy to make recipe. Hot muffins get its taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk. Hot muffin is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 33.0435
Swiss Cheese Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, oil, eggs and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour with spoon until smooth.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 43.025
Place the wine or sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and spring onions in a bowl.
Add the chicken, turn to coat thoroughly and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Sift the flour into a bowl and beat in the... - 41.2138