- » Flour Dredged Meat
Flour Dredged Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Flour Dredged Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Flour Dredged Meat recipes.
Dredged Osso Buco
1. Dredge the shanks with flour. Heat the oil in a skillet, add the shanks and brown on all sides. Remove to a warm platter.
2. If necessary, add more oil to the skillet. Add the onion, bay leaf, carrots and celery and cook over medium heat five minutes. Add... - 28.594
Steak In Beer
Steak In Beer is an awesome and tasty dish. Steak In Beer does kick up some flavor. The recipe is a keeper! - 30.219
Batter Of Flour And Milk
1. In a bowl mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
2. Use the batter for frying immediately.
3. Before frying dredge the meat in dry flour and dip into batter.
4. Put immediately into hot fat.
Use it for fish fillets and steaks,... - 25.8875
Vegetable Meat Stew
Vegetable meat stew is a herbed beef stew. Prepared with a medley of veggies like potato, onions, carrots and peas, this vegetable meat stew is flavorful and homely. Spiced with garlic, and flavored with thyme and bay leaf, the vegetable stew meat is cooked... - 47.2394
Quick Veal Scaloppine
1. Place the flour on a plate, the eggs in a shallow bowl, and the bread crumbs, herbs, salt and pepper on another plate. Pat dry each scaloppine with a paper towel. Dredge each in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumb mixture. Let sit for about 20... - 24.1341
Mock Meat Stroganoff
Mock Meat Stroganoff is a unique and tasty beef preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Mock Meat Stroganoff and win over a few hearts! - 36.5859
Meat Pie With Brown Biscuits
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
3. Heat a skillet on medium flame.
4. Heat oil.
5. Add the dredged meat and sauté until... - 47.3929
Miniature Meat Balls
1) Mince the onions in mincer.
2) Crush and chop the garlic very finely.
3) Trim the fat and gristle from steak.
4) Peel opinion and quarter them.
5) Force meat through a fine mincer.
6) In a bowl add the meat, garlic, egg and seasoning.... - 41.9086
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Combine beef, lemon juice, bacon, and vinegar.
Mix well; mix together red pepper, garlic, thyme, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add to meat.
Mix soak bread in milk.
Mix with meat shape into 1 1/4-iach balls.
Dredge with flour, brown in fat on all sides... - 37.3365
Turkey Breast With Tomato Horseradish Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and black pepper. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white.
2 Dip the turkey cutlets in the egg white, then lightly dredge them in the seasoned flour. Reserve any excess flour mixture.
3 In a large skillet,... - 36.245
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 38.4547
Gnocchi (italian Potato Dumplings) With Meat Sauce
Cook potatoes and mash or rice without added liquid.
While warm, gradually mix in the flour.
Form mixture into long rolls, 1/2-3/4 inch in diameter.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Roll in flour.
Have ready a pot of salted boiling water.
Carefully lower rolls... - 27.2103
Meat Balls In Red Wine
Put first 11 ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Form into walnut sized balls.
Roll in flour.
Heat bacon fat in heavy pan to smoking.
Quickly saute meatballs in fat until brown on all sides.
Turn heat to low.
Add coffee wine and... - 40.1712
Danish Meat Patties
Combine ground been and onion in large bowl blend well.
Stir in flour, soda, egg, and seasonings.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into six 4 x 2 x 1 inch thick oval pat ties; dredge with additional flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Cook over moderate heat... - 39.7519
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 45.7884
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 45.4721
Turkey Scallops With Lemon Slices
1 Cut one lemon into very thin slices (use whichever lemon has thinner skin). Juice the remaining lemon.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic, parsley (if using), salt and pepper. Dredge the turkey in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
3 In... - 30.913
Crispy Frog Legs
Crispy Frog Legs is delicious appetizer. Crispy Frog Legs gets its taste from frog legs fried with eggs and flour. Crispy Frog Legs is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 36.3207
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Wash and wipe dry.
Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Dredge pieces of chicken in the seasoned flour.
Heat skillet, add shortening as needed.
Brown pieces of chicken.
Add water and onion.
Cook over low heat about... - 37.5194
Braised Duck With Chutneysauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the duck and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and repeat on the other side. Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 28.4986
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 46.3023
Pressure-braised Short Ribs Or Oxtails
Combine flour, salt and pepper, and dredge meat in flour mixture.
Heat fat in uncovered pressure cooker, and add meat.
Brown on all sides thoroughly over moderate heat.
Add tomato juice and onion.
Follow manufacturer's directions for using your... - 32.4482
Brown onions in fat, dredge meat in flour and brown.
Add the next six ingredients and enough cold water to barely cover meat.
Simmer until meat is tender, about 4 hours.
Add salt, potatoes, turnip and carrots and cook until meat falls off bones.
Remove meat... - 32.018
Pot Roast And Stuffed Cabbage
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge meat; reserve excess flour.
Brown meat in lard.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle reserved excess flour over meat.
Add water and bay leaf; cover tightly.
Cook slowly 2 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Remove center core... - 39.2652
Place veal on waxed paper, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, dredge veal in flour mixture.
Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add veal, several pieces at a time,... - 39.3659
Braised Short Ribs
Cut meat into serving portions.
Dredge with flour and brown in a hot kettle or oven.
Season with salt and pepper, add water, cover and cook in kettle at simmering temperature or in a slow oven (300Â°F.) until tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. - 22.3556
Steak Hussar Style
Wash and wipe meat.
Beat with the flat end of a chopping knife.
Mix a little salt and pepper into the flour and dredge meat with it.
Melt 3 tbs butter and brown meat in it on both the sides.
Add lemon juice to a cup of water and pour over meat.
Cover and... - 45.3689
French Lamb Or Veal Stew
Trim meat free of excessive fat and gristle.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge meat with seasoned flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Brown meat in it on all sides.
Add onion and cook over low heat until soft.
Add lemon slices, bouquet... - 43.674
Lamb Kidneys, French Style
Dredge kidneys in flour and saute.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add remaining ingredients to pan and bring to boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour sauce over kidneys.
Serve on whole wheat toast. - 30.3823
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash, clean and pat dry the steak with an absorbent paper. Using a knife, cut the meat into 1 in pieces.
3. Peel the onion and slice very thinly.
4. On a plate, mix flour and seasonings... - 41.4136
Veal Scallopini Country-style
Veal scallopini country style is cooked and baked preparation of veal. Made with mushrooms and green pepper topping along with tomato sauce, the veal scallopini has noodles and cheese in it. served with a side salad, this veal scallopni makes a complete meal. - 39.8844
Slice venison into serving size pieces, about 3/8 inch thick, and pound well.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour.
Beat egg slightly and stir in cream.
Mix together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Dip each meat slice into... - 37.4893
Braised Ginger Pork
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add half of meat and brown quickly; remove meat and set aside.
Brown remaining meat; remove and set aside.
Pour off excess oil from pan.
Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and... - 40.7001
Beef, Mushroom And Peas Bourguignon
Beef Bourguignon is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Beef Bourguignon recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.943
Yukon Moose Or Caribou Stew
Sprinkle meat with lemon juice.
Season with salt and chili powder.
Dredge with flour.
Heat shortening and brown meat in it on all sides.
Add hot water to cover.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for about 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove cover 15 minutes... - 41.3868
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 44.3987
Pot Roast Of Beef
1.First, dredge meat with flour
2.In a pan, place the meat and brown on all sides in hot fat
3.Season with salt and pepper
4.Now add water to the pan
5.Cover the pan and cook slowly for 3-4 hours, until tender
6.As the liquid cooks away add more water... - 36.1698
Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
Cut lamb in pieces; dredge meat with flour.
Brown slowly in fat about 15 minutes, turning now and then to color all sides.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cover, and simmer 40 minutes.
Add potatoes, onions and celery, and continue simmering 15 minutes.
Shake in... - 41.5589
Beef With Dumplings
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Sift flour with salt and pepper.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; dredge well with flour.
Heat oil in casserole.
Add meat and onions (each stuck with a clove); stir until meat is well browned.
Add carrots, consomme, and vinegar; bring to... - 40.6757