- » Flour Cornstarch Rolls
Flour Cornstarch Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Flour Cornstarch Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Flour Cornstarch Rolls recipes.
Crusty Oval Rolls
Crusty Oval Rolls has a fine taste. Crusty Oval Rolls gets its taste from dry yeast mixed with honey and shortening. Crusty Oval Rolls is cherished by many worldwide. - 37.7784
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in brown sugar, salt, and oil; then beat in 1 1/2 cups each of the whole wheat and all-purpose flours.
Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour to make a stiff... - 36.8728
In a pan, combine water, sugar, salt, and butter.
Warm over low heat, stirring, to about 110°.
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast until dissolved.
Gradually beat in about 5 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and... - 37.6397
In a pan, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt; heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast and let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Beat in about 5 1/2 cups of the flour to form a stiff... - 36.748
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 89.0562
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 39.1737
Sweetand Sour Pork
1 Combine pork, salt, flour, sherry and egg yolk in a bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Roll pork pieces in cornstarch just before deep-frying.
2 Heat oil in a saucepan. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add pickles and green and red peppers. Blend... - 29.9786
Lemon Angel Roll
The lemon angel roll is a cake roll prepared with a soft and juicy lemon filling. Made with a vanilla cake batter, the lemon angel roll is baked in a jelly roll pan. Cooled and spread with the filling, it is rolled up and sprinkled with sugar before slicing. - 44.7666
Filled Fresh Rice Noodles
Filled Fresh Rice Noodles has a yummy taste. Filled Fresh Rice Noodles gets its taste from cake flour mixed with cornstarch and soy sauce filling. Filled Fresh Rice Noodles is inspired by many food joints across world. - 35.9162
Pumpernickel Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 cup flour mixture, salt, bran cereal, cornmeal and yeast thor- oughly in a large bowl.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, molasses, chocolate and 1 tablespoon margarine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are... - 42.9599
Beat egg slightly.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with egg.
Slowly stir in milk and water; stir until smooth.
All filling ingredients should be cut finely.
Mix filling ingredients (except oil) together.
Saute in a little oil about 10 minutes; stir... - 40.551
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 44.5283
Sponge Roll With Lemon Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk the egg white until they form soft peaks, and then gradually go on adding the sugar and beat until the egg whites go stiff.
3. Combine 1 cup of egg whites with yolk and stir them well.
4. Spread... - 42.6946
One Bowl Hard Rolls
Mix 1 1/3 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a bowl.
Add softened margarine.
Add hot water to dry ingredients gradually and beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Add the egg white and 1... - 40.6626
In a pan combine water, sugar, salt, and butter.
Warm over low heat, stirring, to a temperature between 105° and 115° on a candy thermometer.
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast until dissolved.
With an electric mixer or heavy spoon, beat in 5 cups of the... - 35.7704
Golden Batter Fish Rolls
1. Marinate fish for 10-15 minutes.
2. Blanch asparagus pieces for 1 1/2 minutes in boiling water. Plunge into cold water and drain.
3. To make batter, combine eggs and flour and mix well. Set aside.
4. Place one or two pieces of blanched asparagus on each... - 34.9645
Cherry Angel Roll
Prepare angel cake mix following package directions.
Turn half the batter into greased and floured I5 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch baking pan, spreading evenly.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
Loosen sides; turn out on towel sprinkled with sifted confectioners'... - 44.4959
Vegetable Filled Chicken Breast Rolls
For sauce: Combine tomatoes and ginger in large saucepan over low heat.
Cover and cook, stirring and mashing with back of spoon, until tomatoes are very soft and liquid is almost completely evaporated, about 40 minutes.
Remove ginger and set aside.
Puree... - 43.13
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 42.9147
1. Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water for 1-1 1/2 minutes. Drain and dust one side of each leaf with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. In a small frying pan, make 4 thin omelets with eggs. Dust one side of each omelet with cornstarch; set aside.
3. Combine... - 31.6763
Soak the mushrooms in hot water then cut into thin strips.
Coat the meat in seasoned flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms and bamboo shoots; add 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
Fry the meat slices in 3... - 43.1748
Fried Oyster Rolls
Fried Oyster Rolls is a unique and winning seafood preparation that is perfect for your seafood themed dinner or party spread. Surprise your family and guests with this unique Fried Oyster Rolls! I am sure they will love it! - 43.4754
Spring Roll Skins
Spring Roll Skins is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this delicious Spring Roll Skins in your next coming weekend party! - 30.3235
Cabbage Mushrooms Rolls
1. For filling: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add vegetables and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside... - 28.1241
Oriental Egg Rolls
Combine ingredients and beat smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled 10-inch skillet over low heat, pour and spread about 2 tbs.of batter to make a 5-inch square tissue-thin pancake.
Use pastry brush to spread batter.
Fill in holes by brushing more batter in the... - 28.7561
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 27.4096
Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls
Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls tastes great. Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls can be prepared easily. Stuffed Pe Tsai Rolls must be tried by chicken lovers. - 40.4997
Choco Mint Roll
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg yoiks about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored, Add food coloring.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating till sugar dissolves.
Wash beaters thoroughly.
In large mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites to soft peaks; gradually add 1/4... - 39.343
Lemony Chiffon Roll
Oil a 10 1/2 x 15-jelly-roll pan and line bottom with waxed paper, then oil the paper.
Sift flour, 1 1/2 tea spoons baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup sugar together in a small mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in egg yolks, oil, water and... - 39.7564
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the scallions, ginger, and garlic for 1 minute.
Stir in the bean sprouts, carrot, mushrooms, and shrimp.
Saute for 1 minute.
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, water, and arrowroot, then stir into the... - 38.0226
Chinese Egg Rolls
Combine the first 11 ingredients; chill.
Prepare Chinese Pancakes: In mixing bowl sift together 1 1/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine 2 beaten eggs and 1 1/2 cups water.
Gradually blend eggs into flour... - 43.4736
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches.
Bone pieces of chicken breast.
Do this by cutting as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife and loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece.
Remove... - 43.6521
Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? This video prepares a simple sushi dish from turkey and special seasoning. Sushi, a humble but beloved dish, when made to perfection gives an absolute awesome taste, just as you want it to... - 141.917
Pork Spring Rolls
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a... - 45.1978
Chinese Egg Rolls
Brown the ground beef in butter in a skillet.
Add the cabbage, celery, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, onion, bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon salt and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Sift 2 cups flour, remaining salt and cornstarch together into a bowl.
Beat... - 43.5952
Coffee Time Rolls
Heat a mixture of the milk, butter and water to 120 to 130 degrees in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
Pour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar, salt, yeast and 1 cup of the flour; mix well by hand or with a dough hook.
Add the... - 40.2049
Chinese Egg Rolls
Brown beef in butter in skillet; add cabbage, celery, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, onions, bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Let stand until cool.
Sift 2 cups flour, remaining salt and cornstarch together.
Beat egg.and 1 teaspoon... - 43.8659
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 28.4412
Half And Half Bread Rolls With Beer
1. Sift both flours, cornstarch and salt into a large, warmed bowl.
2. Stir yeast with 3/4 cup water in a second bowl and leave 5 minutes.
3. Mix in beer, honey and 1 1/2 cups of the remaining water. Stir these liquids into the dry mixture.
4. Mix to a firm... - 45.2155