- » Flour Cookies
Flour Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flour cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flour cookies recipes.
Learn one of the most popular Scottish treats, the Scottish Shortbread from this video recipe. This recipe shows us a little variation and makes it even more delightful. Try it out, your family will love these aromatic cookies. - 144.496
Skull Cookies - Halloween
The skull cookies are cute, sweet treats made from hazelnut meal, perfect for a kids' Halloween party! - 142.472
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 140.875
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 139.433
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Making The Dough - Part 1
Cater to your sweet tooth but take care of your health as well. This recipe of Healthy valentine cookie will help you do just that. This video shows the initial steps for preparing the cookie. Click on the video to see what is up. - 137.668
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Baking - Part 2
This video is the second part of the video showing the recipe of Healthy Valentine cookie. It starts after the dough preparation and completes the recipe till the topping is done. Happy Valentine’s day! - 136.918
Spooky Halloween Cookies
Watch this video and learn how to make some spooky Halloween cookies. See this excellent video, get creative with whatever cool icing decorations you can get your hands on. Check it out for an extraspecial touch to Halloween menu and amaze your kids! - 135.824
Candy Cane Cookies
Talk about a fun cookie to make with the kids! They love molding these buttery, soft cookies. You will need to leave them in the fridge overnight so make sure you allot the time for this. One of our viewers stated they add peppermint extract to the red dough... - 135.785
Chokladsnittar (chocolaty Chocolate Slices)
A delicious Swedish cookie, topped with pearl sugar or chopped almonds, baked in a length and cut into slices while still hot - a perfect accompaniment for a cup of tea or coffee, any time of day! - 133.816
Red Velvet Chip Cookies
A from scratch red velvet cookie that you can bake with white or dark chocolate chips. Delicious. - 131.651
Moroccan Ghriba Cookie
Moroccan cookie are are unique and beautifully textured. The video is wonderful and shows how these cookie can be made effortlessly at home. Serve this amazing cookie with Moroccan tea or as desired and enjoy! - 129.949
Blarney Stone Cookies
These are moist little cookies made with Pistachio Pudding Mix and all the other favorite ingredients that sweet cookies have. Perfect for kids since this was made and tested by kids in camp. - 128.43
From the Bloodroot restaurant cookbook these vegan chocolate shortbread cookies are easy to make and simply delicious. Just mix, roll, refrigerate, and bake. If Toni the non-baker can do it so can you. - 128.259
Chocolate Orange Snaps For Kids
Weelicious shows you how to make chocolate orange snaps.They are super easy and unbelievably delicious! Tell us what you think! Post a comment below. - 127.823
Nankhatai Or Nan Khatai - Indian Cookie
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then try out these nankhatai. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour as well as Plain flour for making them. They are so delicious. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 127.62
Crispy Butter Shortbread Cookie
Classic shortbread is the ultimate butter cookie. It's very simple to make - there are only four ingredients and the dough should be hand-mixed with a spoon. I used a beautiful ceramic shortbread pan to make my batch of cookies, but you can just cut them... - 126.309
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.736
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Christmas Cookie Ornaments
In this video, you will see Adam showing you how to bake these pretty Christmas Cookie Ornaments. You should kids in the making of these cookies as they will enjoy the process. The recipe is pretty simple, watch and learn! - 120.647
Cookie lovers are going to love this! This Sugar Cookies recipe makes wonderful and crisp cookies which can be relished by adults and kids alike. These cookies can be shaped differently for visual appeal. These are so delicious that they just melt in the... - 120.538
Sugar-free Vanilla-butter Cookies
It's the last day of my Sugar Free November project! I wanted to share one last recipe with you ;) Vanilla-Butter Cookies, sweetened with Stevia! - 119.506
If the regular cookies aren't enough to kill your sugar cravings, try this Turkish Sekerpare. This sugar cookies are a perfect treat for all with a sweet tooth. - 119.114
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black And White Cookies
Here is an excellent video that shares a wonderful recipe for a perfect snack for the people who follow a healthy lifestyle. This recipe for black and white cookie is for the weight watchers and made with low fat unsweetened ingredients. Check it out... - 118.743
Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses
The Holidays would be be pretty drab if there weren't any Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses at all. Crunchy and munchy! Learn this recipe from this awesome video! We know for a fact that you will enjoy making them, and of course eating them! Mazel Tov! - 118.554
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2. In a bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix until fluffy.
3. Gradually add rice flour, and all purpose flour in it. Stir continuously, and combine them together.
4. On countertop, sprinkle... - 118.379
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.244
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 116.526
A super simple, delicious cookie recipe requiring few ingredients. - 113.394
Cookies are frequent needs on a breakfast table or during tea or coffee with friends. Watch the recipe to make Vanilla Cookies with vanilla flavoring and all-purpose flour as the key ingredients along with other common dessert ingredients. Good to accompany... - 110.521
Kfc Buttermilk Biscuits - Copykat.com
Those who love baking biscuits at home should watch the video. The tartar cream used in the recipe gives an extra flavour to the biscuits. This is a very simple and easy recipe to make. - 109.165
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
2. Add ghee, mix it keeping your hand light while mixing and crumble to smoothen the texture.
3. Add yogurt slowly by teaspoons and mix taking care to not over work the... - 109.117
Fruit Cocktail Cookies
Want to try something different from those regular cookie, then you should try this fruit cocktail cookie recipe. The lady chef here illustrates step by step instructions to make moist and delicious cookie full of molasses, raisins, chopped nuts and much... - 109.077
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, and then add oats, coconut, and sugar in it. Mix.
4. Place a saucepan on heat, and melt... - 108.419
How To Make Chocolate Cookies
Are you thinking of making something yummy for your kids. Watch the video for the recipe of yummy chocolate cookies. You can make these cookies with your kids. It's easy and you will definitely enjoy making it. - 105.879
Garbage Cookies Made Vegan
Garbage cookie don’t are not named so because they are not worth your time but it basically is means that this cookie can take any kind of ingredients and yet turn out yummy. Watch the video and know what mix of ingredients are used to create these magical... - 105.451
How To Make Homemade Oreos
Ohhh Oreos!! How the kid and grown up me still loves thee!!
LOL--love Oreos? Try these babies out! You might just like 'em more than the boxed variety!!
...and please go crazy with it! Sandwich it with different flavors/tint Creams (Easter-ish Mint Green... - 103.069
Biscottini Al Vino
Thinking of throwing a cocktail party? An extremely easy and tasty cookie is ideal for cocktail parties to serve at the end of the meal. This is a recipe for wine cookies like my grandma used to make them. - 101.802
Outdoor Dutch Oven Cookies
Cookies are just right for any season, moment and hour of the day and here is a recipe to make them outdoor. Watch the chefs in the video showing how to bake them in Dutch oven outdoor. Good to enjoy with some hot beverages. - 100.829
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, and brown sugar. With an electric mixer, whisk until fluffy.
4. Add ginger, cinnamon,... - 96.9942
Cooking With Jess For The Holidays - Gingerbread Boy Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, molasses and vinegar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat cool to lukewarm and stir in egg.
4. Combine the flour, baking... - 96.4234
Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
No time to bake? Fret not! Betty’s version of the old-fashioned snickerdoodle cookie comes together in minutes and is quite a doodle to make too. Spice up your holiday basket with this mind-blowing spicy-sweet-soft cinnamon flavored cookie and garner all... - 95.3736
Simple And Sumptuous Brown-eyed Cookies
If you are looking for fancy cookies to deck up your holiday platter, this praline brown-eyed cookies is what you need. This luxurious cookie is easy to make, as Betty shows you in the video. It's so elegant and sumptuous that you will love it. Stream the... - 95.1842
Lengua De Gato
Lengua de Gato are long thin cookies that resembles the shape of a cat’s tongue. This might be the reason why these tasty treats were called such. - 94.6526
Wish to add some variety to your tray of Christmas cookie? Try the popular Christmas cookie — the Spritz Cookie. Chef Todd Mohr shares with us his favorite recipe of Spritz cookie that not only tastes yum, but also looks really nice and has the flavor of... - 91.8128
How To Make Traditional German Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and icing sugar. Beat well till a fluffy mixture is formed.
3) Add the butter, egg yolk, salt and rum. Stir well till the batter is of the right... - 90.9497
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 90.7374
Can’t believe how easy it was to make this Shortbread, but I guess at the end of the day it’s just a really popular biscuity thing. Watch out the video and decide yourself. - 83.2892
Be it with a warm cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk, cookies make the perfect treat with delicious beverages. Here is a cookie recipe to please all the family. Crunchy, chewy and extremely delicious, this irresistible cookies are ready under an hour and... - 82.3416
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 81.4618
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 50.1088
Koesister are South African cookies dipped in syrup made for snacking. The best way to serve them is when they are cold. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee or just all alone. They taste good both ways. - 47.6104
Swedish Fattig Man
Swedish Fattig Man cookies are often known as poor man's cookies, why? because they are quickly made. The ingredients used in these cookies are same as other cookies but these are fried while other cookies are baked. - 46.038
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
To Make Cookie Dough:
3. Sift flour with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, cardamom and baking soda and set aside.
4. In large bowl, with electric beater at high speed,... - 44.6579
1. Refrigerate ungreased cookie sheets until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Sift flour with salt and set aside.
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth and... - 44.2234
Shortcake cookies are very easy to make cookies. These cookies are often decorated with sugar, raisins, currants and jams. Shortcake cookies can be served as snack or as dessert on special occasions like Christmas, Valentines or birthdays. - 43.7732
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide into halves.
Color half with 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring and about 7 drops yellow food coloring.
Leave other half un-colored.
Press together 1 level tea spoon of each... - 41.7495
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degree
2.In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder.
3.Cream butter, sugar and salt, add egg and vanilla and mix well.
4.Add sifted ingredients in small amounts.
5.Mold with cookie press on cold... - 41.0554
Standard Refrigerator Cookies
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3.Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
4.Add eggs and flavoring and mix well.
5.Add dry ingredients.
6.Divide dough into 6 equal... - 40.2832
Sesame Seed Cookies Using Cold Medal Flour
Heat oven to 375 ° (quick mod.).
Brown 1/2 cup butter and sesame seeds in medium saucepan over low heat until golden brown (watch carefully to avoid burning ); remove from heat.
Mix 1/2 cup butter, sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Add 2 tbsp.sesame seeds (from the... - 39.9041
Barley Flour Drop Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sift the barley flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
4. With a fork, beat 1/3 cup buttermilk and the egg together and stir into the... - 28.3645
Sugar Cookies Hd
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Grease the baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl with stand mixer combine butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, and egg and blend together.
3. In a... - 0
Join Italian Cook, Cathy Lentine, as she teaches you how to make her delicious recipe for Biscotti Cookies. - 0
Valerie's Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add butter, shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and mix well together with hand or using a mixture.
3. Next, add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and... - 0
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 0
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl cream together butter, brown and white sugar with stand mixer on high.
3. In a large bowl sift together salt and flour.
4. In butter... - 0
Betty's Gingerbread Men
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a medium sized pot over medium flame, add sugar, water, dark corn syrup, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves in it. Stir and cook... - 0
Betty's Shortbread For Valentine's Day ♥♥♥♥♥
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Shortbread for Valentine's Day. This would make a great last-minute choice, if you want to impress someone special to you. It is quick and easy and has very few ingredients, yet looks elegant and dramatic. - 0
Easy Cookie - Valentine's Day Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Add egg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Throw flour and knead well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for at least an... - 0
How To Make Snickerdoodles
How to Make Snickerdoodles - This cookie recipe is super easy to make and they taste good, too! Compared to this recipe that I got from a book, I cut down the sugar a lot and used white whole wheat flour instead. Honestly, I like my version of this cookie... - 0
Betty's Thumbprint Cookies
How to make three types of Thumbprint Cookies part of the Christmas Cookie series. Demonstrated by cooking teacher and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 0
How To Make Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make Scottish shortbeard cookies with a variation...orange flavor with chocolate. Scenes of Scotland at end of video. - 0
Egg Less Jam Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with hand mixer.
4. Add in... - 0
Betty's Brandy Snaps (cookies/dessert)
How to make the cookie "Brandy Snaps" perfect filled with whipped cream. Demonstrated by professional cooking instructor and retired caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 0
Chewy Snickerdoodles Cookie
Don't cut back on the sweet treats! These Snicker doodle cookies are buttery, chewy, and absolutely delicious. Although they take a backseat to Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin, or Peanut Butter cookies in terms of popularity, they certainly are not inferior... - 0
Flour Cookies Recipes By Category