- » Flour Carb
Flour Carb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flour carb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flour carb recipes.
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 88.0391
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl,... - 102.978
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 110.403
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.068
Low Carb Gluten-free Banana Bread
If you are on the Atkins diet or any other low-carb diet, you may have thought that all banana bread recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bananas as they are loaded with fructose at 27g per banana but you can still enjoy... - 128.211
Low Carb Banana Flip
These delicious whoopie pies have a banana cream filling that is to die for. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, treat your family to a low carb dessert. - 111.007
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.045
Low Carb Cheese Cake Dessert
When you are on a low carb diet, keeping away from desserts is really the most difficult part. So, the host of lowcarb4life brings a low carb dessert for you to maintain your diet. She replaces some of the high carb ingredients like sugar with splenda and pie... - 91.4435
Gluten Free Breads
Look at this impressive video that shows us how to make gluten-free bread that looks and tastes just like traditional bread. The chef here makes the bread using potato starch, rice flour and tapioca flour. This video is a must watch for those who follow a ... - 130.489
Gluten-free Vanilla Hazelnut Pancakes
Have you been dying for a grain free, dairy free, cane sugar free pancake? Here is one that will take you to heaven! With a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour, it is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten... - 98.2334
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
This dosa recipe is quick and highly nutritious. Less carb and more proteins. A combination of semolina, rice & wheat flour with spiced up flavour of Ginger & Green chillie. Curd subsitutes the fermentation process which takes long hrs in a normal dosa. - 32.2725
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 107.076
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 117.39
Low Carb Mexican Corn Bread
Think corn bread is unhealthy and not fit for someone following a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! With LowCarb360's recipe, you will be able to bake a low carb, healthy corn bread that everyone will love. - 122.843
Low Carb Fried Chicken Fingers
Looking for yummy yet healthy appetizer recipe? Then try this video by LowCarb360 - a recipe for healthy chicken fingers that are also amazingly delicious, and easy to make! Wait no more! Watch the video and make a batch of your own. - 107.143
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.837
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 115.545
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 104.457
Low Carb Coconut Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. With the help of egg separator separate egg white and yolk.
3. Put yolk and egg white in different bowls.
4. In egg white add cream of tartar. Whisk for 5 minutes.
5. Mix egg yolks with coconut flour and... - 105.114
Tasty Low Carb Bagels
Bagels don’t always have to bad for your waistline! Homemade bagels are healthy and fun to make too and are far more low in carbs than storebought ones. Crusty, crispy and chewy, even you can make the perfect bagels at home sans any expertise with this easy... - 131.314
Low Carb Cheese Danish
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the muffin top with parchment paper.
3. Grind the truvia in a grinder.
4. For the filling – In a medium bowl using a hand mixture, whisk together the cream cheese, truvia, egg yolk, lemon juice... - 107.041
Low Carb Denver Omelet Egg Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, add butter, the onion, green pepper, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Reduce heat once veggies are tender, and add ham.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs. Beat... - 114.1
Low Carb Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
If you're lucky enough to get a great deal on beef, then go ahead and make this takeout-inspired Chinese dish that is not only low in cost but also low in carbohydrates, saturated fats and sodium. Lean beef and high-fiber broccoli boosts your healthy and... - 136.315
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a snack that is high on taste but low on carbs? Try these wonderful Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies. The video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe. Treat yourself to this sugar free delight today. - 84.4784
Pea Pods In Carb Sauce
Put all ingredients except wine, pea pods, and crab meat into OSTERIZER blender container, cover and process at BLEND (Hi) until smooth.
Pour into blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish, heat at HI, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add remaining... - 33.3553
Halve eggplant lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut slices into 1/2 inch strips.
Beat together flour, ice water, egg, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Dip eggplant strips in batter, allowing excess to drain off.
Fry, a few at a time, in deep... - 34.6125
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add caraway seed, sage and nutmeg.
Stir in sugar, salt, egg, shortening and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour until smooth.
Scrape batter from side of bowl.
Cover; let rise in... - 45.2022
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Stuffed Pike Fillets
Blanch the endives for 2 minutes in boiling salt water with lemon juice.
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Roll each endive in a fish fillet and season.
Place the fillets in a rectangular baking dish and brush with 1 tbsp margarine.
Add the wine, water,... - 43.6889
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
1. Bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add chicken, sweet corn and chillies.
4. When the soup is boiling vigorously, add vinegar, soya sauce and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, add beaten egg... - 36.5822
Classic Marble Cake
If you enjoy baking different kind of cakes then you must try the eggless marble cake. I'm sure vegetarians will love this. Marble cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate. Chef Bhavna shows this quick and easy recipe. Watch the video before trying it... - 132.177
Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spread sesame seeds on a jelly-roll pan. Bake until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring or shaking the pan once or twice. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool briefly.
2. Add soy flour, pastry flour, and salt to sesame seeds; stir to... - 35.7652
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 1
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the second part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 2 for the detailed recipe. - 96.4027
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 2
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the first part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 1 for the detailed recipe. - 92.1434
Whole Wheat Bread Or Rolls
1. In a large bowl which will hold the raised dough, stir yeast into 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Scald milk, and stir in butter or shortening, molasses and salt.
3. Add remaining 1/2 cup water. Cook to lukewarm.
4. Add to yeast mixture.
5. Sift both flours... - 41.9824
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 46.9533
Mushrooms With Sour Cream
Cook and stir mushrooms in margarine 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in sour cream, salt and pepper.
Heat, stirring occasionally, just until hot.
Sprinkle with dill. - 25.0599
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
Combine cabbage, butter, caraway seed, salt, flour and I cup water in saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Add vinegar and sugar; mix lightly. - 27.4018
Apple And Honey Pie
Dough Combine the flour, salt and butter in an electric mixer and blend until thick and slightly lumpy.
Add water while mixing, until the dough forms a ball.
Remove the dough, powder slightly with flour and cover with plastic wrap.
Set aside in the... - 46.1847
Chicken In The Rye
1. On sheet of wax paper combine rye flour and caraway seed. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides, and set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 33.8659
No Knead Sandwich Bread
1. Stir yeast into water in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add oil.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, oats, soy flour, gluten, sesame seeds, sugar substitute and salt in food processor fitted with plastic dough blade. Using on/off pulsing action, process until... - 37.0633
Melt the margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the flour and mix well.
Add the milk and the cheeses.
Let them melt over low heat.
Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water.
Add the pasta to the cheese sauce; pepper and mix well. - 38.0641
Classic Brown Gravy
1. To make a roux: melt butter in sauce pan (until it bubbles) and then remove from heat.
2. Add flour and stir well (until no lumps). Add about 1/2 cup of pan drippings or reduced stock. Mix well until there are no lumps.
3. Return to high heat and add... - 29.535
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 41.8189
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Spray one side of one flour tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in skillet. Top with cheese, chicken, green onion and salsa. Place remaining tortilla over mixture; spray with... - 26.7079
Creamy Salad Dressing
In medium glass bowl, with wire whip or rotary beater, thoroughly combine water, vinegar, sugar, egg, flour, salt and mustard.
Heat at medium 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stir twice. - 35.4809
1. Stir salt and oil into flour.
2. Form the dough into a ball, flatten it slightly and place on a sheet of wax paper.
3. Place another sheet on the dough top and roll it quickly.
4. Peel oil on the top layer of paper, invert dough over... - 36.968
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 48.1283
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To form pocket, cut each chicken breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice prosciutto, 1 slice provolone and 1/4 cup spinach on each... - 37.4612
Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings. Whisk cream and water in a large bowl. Stir in onion rings and let stand for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Shake soy flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, and pepper together in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Lift a few... - 34.8894
Combine the flour, tarragon and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Dredge the scallops in flour.
Melt the margarine in a frying pan and saute the scallops until golden.
Remove the scallops and set aside.
In the same frying pan, add the tomatoes, garlic powder,... - 38.4864
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 40.5601
Chile Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 3x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
Whisk eggs in large bowl until blended; stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 40.0897
Brunch Eggs Ole
These Brunch Eggs Ole are my favorite in-between meal snacks. These cheesy egg squares seasoned with hot pepper sauce are simply irresistible. Please let me know if you want to more about these Brunch Eggs Ole ! - 44.1444
Add gelatin to milk.
Scald milk mixture.
Add oil, molasses, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Pour into a bowl to cool.
When cool, stir in lightly beaten egg.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into cooled mixture in two or three additions.
Beat well each... - 43.6652
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cereal and salt.
Add milk and eggs.
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 15 to 20 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Add to flour mixture.
Chill for at least 1... - 45.7925
White Vegetable Soup
1. Take small quantities of mixed vegetables, wash and peel them. Do not use large quantities of strongly flavored vegetables such as turnip and onion
2. Using a knife, Dice the vegetables into neat 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Heat a saucepan,... - 44.5299
Pyaz Ka Pakora
Crispy delicious Pyaz ka Pakora and a piping hot cup of coffee..there simply cannot be a better combination. Onions dipped in a paste made of chick pea flour and deep fried is a quick snack that you can make for your tea time today. - 39.2102
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread With Lemon Glage
To make the lemon poppy seed bread: Grind the poppy seeds in a spice grinder or crush with a mortar and pestle.
Transfer to a small saucepan and add the milk.
Bring to a boil.
Stir once, remove from the heat, and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to... - 50.3494
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 31.8822
Healthy Turkey Casserole
A great way to use your leftover turkey and veggies! You could also substitute with whatever veggies you have on hand (onion, pepper etc) - 37.9041
Healthy Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Mix the oil; corn syrup, banana puree and the eggs in a food processor; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Gradually add the pureed ingredients to the dry... - 45.3512
Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on high speed of electric mixer until smooth. Beat in 3/4 cup sugar substitute, 1 egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
3. Stir together cereal, flours,... - 37.1892
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the scallops, wine, shallot or onion and bay leaf in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with a vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till... - 45.1917
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 46.7626
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a food processor bowl, place the Parmesan cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, and process with the metal blade until finely grated. Keep aside.
3. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the... - 45.9633
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 119.681
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.5506
Angel Food Cake With Raspberry Sauce
1. For the cake: Heat oven to 375°F. Sift flour twice. Add 1/3 cup of the sugar substitute and salt to flour and sift again. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar, vanilla... - 41.2616
Portuguese Cod Fillets
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Dip the fillets in flour and coat well.
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Saute the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the fillets on an oven-ready plate, and add the onion,... - 39.0605
Fantastic Pork Liver Sauteed In Raisins
Soak the raisins in the beef broth for about 2 hours, then drain (set aside the broth).
Dry the pork livers using a paper towel; cover with flour.
Cook the slices of pork in a frying pan for about 4 minutes, then place on a plate; set aside but keep... - 38.0822
Lamb With Almonds
Preheat the oven to 230Â°C(450Â°F).
Heat the oil in a frying pan, along with the garlic clove to flavor the oil.
Remove the clove and saute the almonds for 1 minute for color; remove and set aside.
Combine the flour and 1 tbsp of mustard and mix... - 42.4894
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Dry off the chicken livers.
Cut them in half if necessary.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
Put the livers in the bag, a few at a time, and shake well to cover each with the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 100Â°C (200Â°F).
Heat the butter... - 44.3605
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 40.0808
Combine flour and parsley; add turkey and toss to coat.
In a skillet, brown turkey in oil; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same skillet, combine chicken broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes.
Add... - 41.509
Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4.... - 34.938
Pork Chops With Raisin Pignoli Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray; arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick... - 30.5665
Orange Veal Marsala
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge veal in flour, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine and oil until margarine is melted; add veal and cook over medium-high heat, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate... - 28.4677
Fillets Of Sole Flounder With Spinach Sauce
First make the sauce. Put 3 tbsp / 40 g / 1 1/2 oz of the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Pour on the milk and cook for 3 minutes, whisking after every minute. Stir in the egg yolk and spinach and season to... - 30.7616
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 32.9116
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Chive Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks on roasting rack with thickest portions toward outside of rack.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 7 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, rotating rack once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while... - 50.758
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 44.0995
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 50.5687
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Beat butter, Equal and brown sugar until well combined.
Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended.
Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread mixture evenly in 13 x 9-inch baking... - 42.8274
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 45.3673
Apple Aand Persimmon Cobbler
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 °F.
2) Peel the persimmons and slice thinly. Take out the seeds.
3) To prepare piling, in a large bowl add persimmons, apples, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick... - 48.0852
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 32.9292
Paneer Chilli Pakoda
1) Shred the panner.
2) Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan saute the onions.
3) Add shreded paneer .
4) Add turmeric powder and amchur powder and salt to taste.
5) Remove from fire and corriander mix well.
6) Slit the chillies and deseed them .
7) Stuff chillies with... - 51.5953
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, sprinkle the salt over the zucchini.
2) Let it stand for 1/2 hour, then spread the strips on paper towels and pat them dry.
3) Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
4) Add the zucchini when the foam subsides.
5)... - 42.5716
Sweet And Sour Carrots
1) Wash the carrots, scrape them and then slice thinly.
2) In a saucepan with water and salt, put the carrot slices and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain the carrots, reserving about... - 43.7123
Sherried White Onion Soup
On a cold winter's day, try this recipe for a rich, tasty, superbly warming and satisfying onion soup, garnished with baked croutons. The onions turn mellow and sweet in a broth laced with sherry. This White Onion Soup recipe is a stocky soup full of onions,... - 117.833
Beef Stroganoff With Spaghetti Squash
1.Place spaghetti squash in microwave for 1 minute.
2.Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean out the insides.
3.Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4.Place spaghetti squash in a preheat 375 degree oven for 45... - 47.4041
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 38.0548
Flour Carb Recipes By Category