- » Flour And Cocoa Mix
Flour And Cocoa Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Flour And Cocoa Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Flour And Cocoa Mix recipes.
Cocoa Brownies Quick Mix
Sift flour, measure and resift twice with sugar, salt and cocoa.
Then sift a third time into the large mixer bowl.
Add softened shortening, unbeaten eggs, and vanilla.
Beat on medium speed (or beat with wooden spoon, 100 strokes per minute) for 3 minutes.
Add... - 41.4451
Brownie Mix is used to make delicious brownies. Brownie Mix gets its taste from flour mixed with cocoa and flavored with shortening. - 24.1245
Cocoa Brownies is easy to make cookies. Cocoa Brownies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and vanilla, flavored with cocoa. Cocoa Brownies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.8383
1) In a large bowl, add sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt.
2) Combine the ingredients thoroughly until all the ingredients are properly mixed up.
3) Use a pastry blender, two knives or fingertips to cut in shortening into the mixture until it looks like... - 31.5723
Quick Cocoa Cupcakes
Measure and sift the first five ingredients together into a small beater bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add liquid ingredients.
Beat on low speed until mixed, then scrape the bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sifted baking powder and beat a... - 42.2835
Cocoa Coconut Macaroons
These easy and simple treats can be of great help for serving the kids for a Halloween day or even for yourself as a snacking alternative. You can prepare this chewy and sticky cocoa coconut balls, whenever you have the ingredients ready on hand. Make sure to... - 121.715
Chip-nut Cocoa Cake
Mix together dates, water, and soda.
Sift flour, cocoa, and salt together.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Then add flour alternately with the date mixture,... - 45.9069
Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars
Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars has a lovely taste. Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and yogurt. Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars is love by many people. - 43.6033
Mix In The Pan Brownies
1. Melt shortening in 8x8x2-inch bak ing pan over low heat. Stir in sugar. Cool for 5 minutes.
2. Break eggs into pan with vanillal; beat with fork until blended.
3. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa into sifter. Sift into mixture in baking pan.... - 31.1222
Homemade Dr. Pepper Cake
Moist and delish Dr. Pepper cakes are an all time favorite and the chef here tries to replicate the ones which we get in stores. Take a look at this video to learn how to make a classic Dr. Pepper cake with few basic items. Nice video, but it would have... - 87.1438
Sift together the flour, cocoa and sugar.
Mix the vanilla with the eggs.
Add flour slowly to the eggs.
Knead into a smooth ball (add small amounts of ice water if required), and process the same as Basic Pasta Dough. - 27.6246
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and grease and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
Add the cocoa and mix well.
Add the egg to the batter.
Mix the flour and baking powder together and gradually add to the batter,... - 41.4513
Cocoa Tuiles With Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line 3 large baking sheets with silicone liners or lightly buttered aluminum foil (press out any wrinkles). In a medium bowl, mix the hazel nuts, pistachios, almonds and pine nuts.
2. In another medium bowl, whisk the melted... - 33.076
Camper's Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine chocolate pieces, flour, and dash salt.
Blend milk with honey.
Gradually stir into chocolate mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens and bubbles.
In bowl beat the eggs.
Add a moderate amount of hot... - 35.3809
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; mix in.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in well-greased pan, 8x8x2".
Bake about 30 min.
Cool; cut in 2" squares. - 39.9403
Twisted Cocoa Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Pour in the water and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into the butter... - 42.2072
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar and oil. Mix in cocoa, then beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture and blend well. Wrap dough in wax paper and refrigerate 2... - 33.5806
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 47.4208
Cocoa Chili Truffle Brownies
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil. Grease it with soften butter.
3. In a micro oven proof bowl, put chocolate and butter. Place it in oven at high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir till the chocolate... - 105.227
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl and whisk the egg and milk together.
3) In a wide bowl, mix the cream shortening and sugar well.
4) Now add in 1 cup flour to the cream shortening mix along with the... - 43.408
Central America Cocoa Muffins
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and sugar.
Add chopped walnuts.
In another bowl whisk egg with melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
Quickly stir into dry ingredients.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Top with sliced almonds.
Bake until... - 38.7853
Combine shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolk and stir well.
Beat egg white well.
Sift together nutmeg, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
Mix all ingredients and form 1 inch thick sticks Wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour,... - 37.4095
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add 150 g/5 oz of the sugar and beat together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and coffee and mix well.
Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt together into the bowl and mix into... - 41.8285
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir with fork until well mixed.
Make well in centre of mixture and pour in milk, oil, lemon juice and vanilla.
Stir until smooth and well mixed.
Pour batter into ungreased 8-inch (2 L)... - 43.6255
Old Fashioned Cocoa Cake
This Old fashioned Cocoa Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake rich in cocoa and a luxuriant frosting of chocolate for a casual or party dessert ! Let me know if you can live without this Old fashioned Cocoa Cake ! - 47.6055
Cocoa Butter Sticks
Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Reserve 1 tablespoon egg blend remainder into butter mixture, beating thoroughly.
Add dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until... - 43.8399
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.792
Cocoa Novelty Wheels
Sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Rub in the butter and add the vanilla and coconut.
Pour in enough milk to make a soft biscuit dough.
Divide into two.
In one half mix the sifted cocoa powder.
Roll out both pieces of dough into an... - 40.2982
1. In a bowl, add butter, shortening and microwave for a minute
2. Add cocoa, sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Add eggs, vanilla and beat well, add flour, baking powder, salt, nuts and mix well.
4. Into a greased 8x8x2-inch pan, pour the... - 48.6792
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and 3 tablespoons of the water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Place prune... - 46.5907
Steamed Cocoa Pudding
In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until mixture holds soft peaks; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 47.0988
Orange & Cocoa Cookies
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cloves. In a food processor (or in a large bowl), whirl (or beat) butter and applesauce until well blended. Add sugar, egg, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla; whirl (or beat) until smooth. Add flour mixture... - 34.0536
Chiffon Cocoa Cake
The chiffon cocoa cake is a vanilla flavored cocoa cake. Prepared with a batter of cake flour and eggs with added sugar, the chiffon cocoa cake is baked and hung before serving and is very delicious on its own! - 50.5249
1. Add sugar, shortening and egg yolk and stir thoroughly.
2. Whip egg white thoroughly and mix vanilla.
3. Sieve cinnamon, nutmeg, all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder and cocoa together.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make sticks of 1 inch... - 47.2871
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 48.484
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine milk, applesauce, and vanilla... - 43.0153
Low Fat Cocoa Brownies
1)Preheat 350 degrees F.
2)Take an 8 inch square baking pan.
3)In a large bowl, mix together, cocoa, coffee, corn syrup, applesauce and sugar.
4)Using a wooden spoon, sitr well to reach a smooth consistency.
5)Add in egg whites, vanill... - 45.2674
Mix shortening and sifted brown sugar together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Alternate milk and vanilla mixture with sifted dry ingredients.
Add chopped nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â°F. 15 minutes.
Makes 120 drops 1 1/2... - 40.1622
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Pour batter into 9 in. (23 cm) square baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 30 minutes or until cake tests done. - 33.0067
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes has a superb taste. The vanilla and cocoa gives the Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes an energizing taste. Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 38.153
Frosted Fudge Cocoa Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt 1 stick butter over low heat or in a microwave. Scrape into a medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup cocoa powder and stir until well blended.
2. Add sugar and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 1... - 33.3009
Healthy Raw Cocoa Cake
Desserts can be healthy if you know what the ingredients are and using those that are actually good for you! This chocolate cake is a wonderful blend of rich flavors everyone can enjoy! - 97.4769
Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg.
Stir in milk and oil.
Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until flour is just moistened.
Batter will be slightly lumpy.
Fill prepared... - 38.3334
Cocoa Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa and salt.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until pieces are size of small peas.
Pour in vanilla and cold water.
Mix until dough holds together.
On a lightly... - 40.3089
These Cocoa Pillows taste incredible ! Try these cocoa bakes for your next dessert. Your suggestions for these Cocoa Pillows are welcome ! - 29.298
Carrot Cocoa Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
In medium bowl sift together cocoa powder, flour and baking powder.
Mix in sugar and carrots.
Add oil, eggs and vanilla to milk and lightly beat with fork.
Add to dry ingredients and... - 42.3764
Cocoa Butter Cookies
In large mixing bowl, soften butter (20 sec).
Blend in sugar and egg, beating until light and fluffy.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa, vanilla and nuts; mix until blended.
If required chill dough for easier handling.
Shape rounded teaspoons of dough - 31.3992
Cocoa Wheats Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coco wheats, salt to the creamed mixture, also add raisins, ground cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level... - 44.8662
Cinnamon Cocoa Bars
To make the bars: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the juice has reduced to 1/2... - 47.4655
Cocoa Cola Cake
Combine all cake ingredients, except Coke & marshmallows, in large mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute at high speed; add Coke and blend well.
Stir in marshmallows by hand; bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Use a 13x9" pan.
Icing: Combine all ingredients and beat... - 41.3631
Cocoa Roll With Creamy Mint Filling
1. To prepare the cocoa roll, preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the bottom of a jelly-roll pan with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Sift the flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa, the baking soda, and salt over another sheet of wax paper to combine.
2. With an... - 39.9185
Cocoa Cupcakes And Frosting
You would never believe these cupcakes were made from all plant-based ingredients. Make a batch for birthdays, anniversaries or any night of the week dessert. - 124.669
Cocoa Banana Cupcakes
1) Take 12 muffin cups and line them with wax paper. Keep aside the cups. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them well and keep aside.
3) Take another bowl and cream the... - 46.23
Cocoa Layer Cake
1. Take a straight-sided 8-inch layer cake pan, butter it, and line with paper, cutting the band of paper to come 1/2 inch above the rim.
2. Butter the paper lining.
3. In a small bowl or cup, blend the cocoa with enough cold water to make a... - 48.8715
Cocoa Almond Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured... - 33.2925
Mix shortening and brown sugar replacement together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Combine milk and vanilla extract.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk to the batter.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C)... - 32.8284
Coca Cola Cake With Cocoa And Nuts Frosting
Looking for a unique yet simple and delicious cake recipe? Then give this coca cola cake with frosting a chance and you are sure to fall in love with it. Watch Lynn as she prepares this cake and shares the recipe to make this unforgettable dessert! - 113.311
Cocoa Banana Muffins
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the banana, milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the walnuts if desired.
2. Coat muffin cups... - 34.3548
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Beat butter, brown sugar and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine oats, flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa and the baking soda in... - 44.071
Cocoa Chiffon Cake
In a small, deep mixing bowl, beat egg whites with electric beater until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form and whites are glossy.
Into a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cornstarch, cocoa,... - 48.0285
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine flour, oat bran, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk and oil until well blended.
Add to dry... - 47.2122
Cocoa Nut Zucchini Muffins
In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add to the creamed mixture... - 43.7473
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 48.792
Cocoa Raisin Cuffins
Call them cocoa raisin muffins or cocoa raisin cuffins they will remain yummy like bakes that dark, rich and indulgent. Favored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this muffin recipe gets an added flavor of delicious applesauce. With hidden muffins that wait to be... - 44.7247
Cocoa Chiffon Cake
Mix cocoa and boiling water together until smooth; set aside to cool.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; add oil, egg yolks, cooled cocoa mixture, and extract.
Beat until... - 44.4833
White Chocolate & Cocoa Chippers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugars, egg and water in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in cocoa, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
Blend in flour until well mixed.
Stir in white... - 45.3104
Cocoa Ripple Ring
Cream together shortening, sugar, and eggs till light and fluffy.
Sift together sifted flour, salt, and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Spoon 1/3 of the batter into a well-greased 6 1/2-cup ring... - 35.9902
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
Add the sifted dry ingredients in 2 or 3 portions alternately... - 40.3479
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.1806
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Cocoa Banana Bars
For Bars, heat oven to 350°F lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly.
In large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and... - 42.5657
Cocoa Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and vanilla; mix... - 46.6903
Forget the box mix! Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing your own homemade brownies! - 142.373
Cocoa Chiffon Cake
Mix cocoa with boiling water, and set aside to cool.
Sift together into mixing bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make well in center, and pour in oil, unbeaten egg yolks, and cooled cocoa.
Add vanilla, and beat until mixture is smooth.
In large bowl... - 43.7095
Cocoa Nut Oatmeal Muffins
Cocoa nut oatmeal muffins are healthy and delicious muffins made with cocoa and chopped nuts. Baked with oats and milk along with vanilla for flavor, this muffin recipe is an anytime snack. - 46.2899
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 47.3499
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
Icecream pies have always been the favorites, but this Baked Ice Cream Pie in Cocoa Crust is just heavenly! Here's is the simple recipe for you to enjoy this extremely delicious dessert! - 46.0631
Cocoa Chiffon Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
In another large mixer bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar... - 47.648
Sour Cream Cocoa Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Mix cocoa with boiling water; stir until smooth; cool.
3.Cream shortening, gradually add half the sugar; cream until light and fluffy; add cocoa mixture.
4.Sift dry ingredients (except... - 45.596
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.461
Vinegar Cake With Cocoa Frosting
Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking cocoa, vegetable oil, vinegar, vanilla and water in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
Cut the... - 36.7358
Cocoa Fudge Sauce
Melt butter, add sugar and beaten egg.
Add cocoa, vanilla, flour and salt.
Add nuts and mix all well.
Spread 1/2-inch thick on a greased pan.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350° F. - 35.0638
Cocoa Nut Swirl Bread
Combine 3 1/2 cups flour and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 2 cups milk, shortening, and salt in a small saucepan; heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add to flour mixture, stirring well.
Add eggs; beat at low... - 41.5123
Devil's Food Cake With Cocoa
Stir shortening to soften.
Sift in flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
Add cocoa and 2/3 cup buttermilk.
Mix till all flour is dampened.
Beat vigorously 2 minutes.
Add remaining buttermilk, the eggs, and vanilla.
Beat vigorously 2 minutes longer.
Bake in 2... - 44.2271
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 39.8364
Banana Cream Cocoa Cake
Filling: Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Gradually add scalded milk and cook in double boiler until thick.
Add small amount of hot mixture to beaten eggs; mix well and return to the remaining hot mixture, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Cook covered over... - 41.0249
Cranberry Cocoa Bread
Combine the cranberry sauce, raisins and orange rind in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Cream butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually and cream well.
Beat egg with milk and stir into butter... - 44.1041
Cocoa Flavored Cake
1. Grease two 7-in. sandwich tins and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
2. Put margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl. Sieve in flour and cocoa.
3. Add milk and eggs and beat all ingredients together with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes.
4. Divide the... - 40.9424
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
To make the crust, beat the corn syrup and sugar with an electric mixer until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is slightly frothy.
Beat in the egg substitute.
Add the flour and cocoa powder.
Mix well with a wooden... - 46.5811
George Washington Cocoa Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan; line with wax paper; grease.
2. Beat eggs with vanilla until fluffy-thick and lemon-colored in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very thick.
3. Sift flour, cocoa... - 39.2382
Vanilla And Cocoa Flavored Mocha Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee crystals in 1/4 cup water.
4. In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs and coffee mixture. Beat the mixture until combined.
5.... - 47.2347
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0
Mix dry ingredients in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Make three holes in the dry ingredients.
Pour butter or margarine in one hole, vinegar in the second, and vanilla in the third.
Pour cold water over all, and stir rapidly with a fork until well mixed.
Bake in a... - 36.2324
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 135.588