- » Flounder Parmesan
Flounder Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flounder parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flounder parmesan recipes.
Shiitake Stuffed Flounder
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sprinkle fillets with salt.
Allow to stand for about 10 minutes.
Saute bacon, mushrooms, celery, and onion in a nonstick skillet until vegetables are soft and bacon crisp.
Cook for 2 minutes more.
Add parsley, and blend... - 44.5794
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and get... - 46.2509
Fillet Of Flounder With Broccoli
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, heat butter on full power 1 minute or until melted.
Add flour, salt, tarragon leaves and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Add milk, a little at a time, stirring after each addition.
Heat, uncovered, on roast... - 43.9783
Flounder Au Gratin
In shallow dish or on sheet of waxed paper combine crumbs and cheese.
Brush all sides of fillets with Real Mayonnaise; coat with crumb mixture.
Arrange in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 375°F. oven 20€” 25 minutes or until golden and fish... - 25.8449
Italian Style Flounder
Pat flounder piecefs] dry.
Place flounder on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish [with thickest parts to outside edges].
Sprinkle with salt, oregano and paprika.
Place tomato slice[s] on flounder piecefs]; sprinkle with chives.
Pour dressing over top; sprinkle with... - 37.3538
Pat flounder dry.
Place on rack in dish with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Sprinkle with salt, oregano and paprika.
Place tomato slices on flounder; sprinkle with chives.
Pour dressing over top; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover loosely and microwave on high... - 35.8399
Baked Flounder Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cooked greens, egg, wheat germ, nutmeg, salt, and cheese.
3. Spread over the fillets and roll up as for a jelly roll. Secure with toothpicks and set, seam side down, in a buttered baking dish.... - 29.8513
Bacon Stuffed Flounder
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Season fillets with salt.
3. Allow the seasoned fillets to stand for about 10 minutes.
4. Place a nonstick wok or skillet over heat.
5. SautÃ© mushroom, bacon, celery, and onion, until the vegetables become soft... - 43.4614
Flounder In Wine
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Arrange in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches; sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Cook and stir leeks and mushrooms in margarine until leeks are tender; stir in wine.
Pour mushroom mixture... - 35.2518
Arrange fillets in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley, set aside.
Combine butter and lemon juice in a skillet; add mushrooms, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add... - 37.8784
Fillet Of Flounder In Wine Sauce
1)In a bowl, melt butter and stir in flour to form a smooth paste.
2)Continue to add soup and wine, all the while stirring the mixture until thickened.
3)Add parsely, salt, cheese and pepper to the mixutre and stir.
4)In a lightly greased... - 45.832
Cut slightly thawed fish into 1-inch slices.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Saute onion and garlic for 1 minute.
Remove garlic and discard.
Add remaining ingredients, except bread crumbs.
Simmer, uncovered, until fish flakes, about 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.9772
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
1. Wash the fillets well
2. Arrange the fillets on a greased broiler rack and brush them well with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Broil this on a rack till it start to flake and is cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan... - 37.499
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
Place fillets in a single layer on rack of a greased broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Broil fillets 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove from oven; spread with... - 28.3715
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a skillet with heat proof handle, heat butter over medium heat, saute onion, stirring, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove from the heat and gradually blend in flour, stewed tomatoes and... - 41.907
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 25.9421
Turban Of Flounder
1 Place butter, onion and mushrooms in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave about 3 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until onion is partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except fish and Bechamel Sauce; set aside. Lightly butter four 6 oz. custard... - 36.3038
Flounder With Light Champagne Sauce
Heat margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add shallots and garlic; saute until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute until liquid evaporates.
Arrange fillets in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 39.5206
Broccoli Flounder Rolls
Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
For stuffing, place broccoli in a colander. Run cold water over broccoli till just thawed. Drain well. Chop the broccoli into small pieces. In a medium mixing bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms,... - 32.2363
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine has a two dimensional taste. The Mushroom with cheese give the Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine a prefect taste. - 47.8493
Flounder In Mushroom And Cream Sauce (passerino In Salsa Di Funghi)
Cook the fish in the stock until just tender.
Remove and keep warm.
Saute the mushrooms in half the butter or margarine for five minutes.
Mix the other half of the butter or margarine with the flour and add to the simmering stock, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 38.8673
Baked Flounder In Marguery Sauce
Arrange the fillets in pairs, one on top of the other, in a large, shallow baking dish.
Brush with 2 tablesp of the butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with the onion and bake in a hot oven of 450°F for 20-25 min Meanwhile use... - 31.8092
Parmesan Romano Tilapia
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Place fish in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.1927
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or cup.
3) Arrange the fillets on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
4) With a pastry brush, brush both sides of each fillet with 1/4th of the oil... - 34.0297
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place... - 41.1449
Parmesan Baked Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into serving-size portions.
Dip fish into mixture of olive oil or cooking oil and lemon juice; coat with mixture of bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Place fish in single layer in... - 33.4358
Parmesan Fish Saute
1) In a small bowl, mix the buttermilk and cheese together, keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, mix the flour and seasonings together, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate spread cornmeal, keep aside.
4) Sprinkle the fish with the... - 43.2102
Fish Fillets With Spicy Sauce
Fish fillets with a spicy sauce is prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Cooked in a broiler pan with a sauce of horseradish, mustard and lemon juice along with cheese and yogurt poured over it, the fish is broiled until tender and can be served with a side... - 37.5869
Baked Fish Filets
Make a sauce of creamy onion salad dressing, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Dip fish in sauce and roll in breadcrumbs, parsley and cheese mixed together.
Place on foil covered cookie sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serves 8. - 32.8295
Simple Fish Casserole
Fish Casserole is a unique dish that you can serve a grand seafood themed dinner. I made this for my seafood loving friends at a reunion party and they loved it! Try the Fish Casserole and you will understand why! - 29.7353
Simple Fish Au Gratin
Brush each fillet with mayonnaise.
Mix cheese and crumbs.
Roll fish in crumb mixture.
Place in baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven until fish is lightly browned and flakes easily when tested with fork, about... - 30.252
Pesto Fillets With Tomato Relish
1. In a small mixing bowl, toss the diced tomato and zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the basil, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper according to taste. Cover and set aside until serving time.
2. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from... - 46.5008
The sole thermidor is a savory fish recipe that can prepared with sole or flounder filets. Poached and seasoned with a creamy and brandied sauce with cheese, the sole thermidor is a filling and enjoyable recipe with a bit of indulgence to it. - 36.8794
Creamy Seafood Lasagna
1) Cook lasanga noodles, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Wash flounder and scallops, pat dry, and cut flounder in 1/2 inch cubes.
4) Take a skillet, melt margarine, and saute onion until tender.
5) Add in cream... - 41.0188
Dilled Seafood Medley
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add shrimp, flounder, scallops, mushrooms and onion.
Saute 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and onion is transparent.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in a 2-quart casserole dish; set side.
Add flour to liquid in skillet,... - 42.6808
Broiled Sole With A Twist
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets.
3. Place fish on nonstick broiler pan; spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over each fillet. Broil until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, 8 to 10 minutes. - 26.5442
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place fish in nonstick baking pan; divide remaining ingredients equally on top of each fillet. Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 15 minutes. - 27.7135
Fish Fillets Florentine
Wash spinach, chop and place in saucepan with butter and water.
Steam gently over low heat until spinach is just wilted .
Place drained spinach in greased, shallow oven- proof dish.
Arrange thawed fish fillets on top, sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg,... - 35.7674
Puffy Broiled Fish
1 Rinse the fillets under cold water, and using paper towels dry them well.
2 Brush one side of the fillets with lemon juice
3 In a n oven proof baking dish, arrange the fillets 1-inch apart.
4 Place onion slices over the... - 44.8593
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut each fillet in half crosswise.
Place half of the pieces in greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
In large covered saucepan simmer fresh spinach in a small amount of water for 3 to 5 minutes or just till tender.
Drain; chop spinach.
Combine... - 39.4785
Nutty Fish Nuggets
Cut fish into about 1 1/2x1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
In a medium saucepan or a deep-fat fryer heat 3 inches of shortening or cooking oil to 375°.
Meanwhile, for nut coating, in a blender container or food processor bowl place walnuts,... - 37.9972
Cordon Bleu Stacked Fillets
Place half of the fillets on a greased wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
Top each fillet with a piece of ham, cutting ham to fit fillet.
Place 2 pieces of cheese on ham, then sprinkle with green onion.
In a shallow dish combine egg and water.
In another... - 40.4069
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Place fillets in buttered baking dish, sprinkle with salt and paprika and add wine.
2. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350°F. 15 minutes.
3. Combine fish stock, cracked shell of lobster and 6 clams. Simmer until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
4. Blend... - 38.4665
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
Place fillets in buttered baking dish, sprinkle with salt and paprika and add wine.
Cover with buttered paper and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 15 minutes.
Combine fish stock, shell of lobster and 6 clams.
Simmer until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
Blend... - 44.0905
Fillets Of Fish A La Crème
Chop the onion or shallot very finely and sprinkle over the bottom of a buttered shallow heatproof dish.
Lay the fish fillets skinned-side down on top.
Season, and pour in the wine and water.
Cover lightly with buttered greaseproof paper.
Cook towards top of... - 43.9524
Crispy Lemon Sole
Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, cheese, parsley, lemon pepper and paprika.
In another shallow dish, combine egg white and milk.
Coat fillets with oat bran mixture; shake off... - 43.4002
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
German Fish With Sauerkraut
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the fish fillets into 2-inch-wide strips.
3) In a bowl, combine together the mushrooms and sauerkraut
4) In shallow 1 1/2 to 2-quart baking dish spread the sauerkraut mixture evenly.
5) Sprinkle... - 44.4317
Potato And Zucchini Fish Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking
2. Mix garlic, parsley, and pepper.
3. Place fish in a dish and sprinkle with half of garlic mixture, and sprinkle lemon juice and oregano
4. Cover the dish and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes in... - 43.9297