- » Flounder Marinade
Flounder Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flounder marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flounder marinade recipes.
Flounder With Anise Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add flounder fillets and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so all surfaces of fish are coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and... - 36.7876
Flounder In Mint Marinade
In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, mint, parsley, oil and garlic.
Add the fish and turn to coat both sides.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick, spray.
Add the fish and broil about 6" from the heat for about 5 minutes, or... - 34.748
Marinated Flounder With Cucumber Sauce
Marinate flounder in lemon juice and tarragon for 10 minutes, then drain and dip in a mixture of corn meal, flour and tamari.
Saute in oil until golden brown, about 4 minutes. - 26.4834
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 42.8496
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.3014
Place fillets in single layer in baking dish. Pour melted butter and lemon juice over fish, and sprinkle with onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Marinate 20 minutes. Bake in marinade about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to... - 19.9772
Smoked Trout Pate
1. Remove heads, tails, skin, and bones from the trout. Cut the flesh of 2 fish into finger-length pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice, and wine and pour over fish. Marinate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to... - 39.8306
Combine the soy sauce, sugar, chilli powder and garlic together.
Put the fish in a shallow dish and pour over the soy sauce mixture.
Cover and set aside for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Arrange the fish on the rack of the... - 33.4972
Cut fish in bite-size pieces; place in 12 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle onion atop fish.
Squeeze juice from lemons and limes, reserving lime shells.
Combine lemon and lime juices, chili pepper, salt, and pepper.
Pour over fish.
Cover; refrigerate 5... - 40.4783
Marinated Fish A La Portuguese
This Marinated Fish A La Portuguese has one of the best marinations that I've ever known . I love this with rice. You can try with any other suitable dish of choice. Make this Marinated Fish A La Portuguese in a jiffy and tell me if you like it, the way I do. - 38.2503
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 37.5988
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.5984
Whisk 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir in onion.
Transfer marinade to noncorrosive baking dish.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in marinade in baking dish; spoon marinade over fish to coat... - 42.6714
Marinated Red Snapper
1. In a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish in one layer, combine the ginger, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if using), and red pepper flakes. Add the oil and stir to blend. Place the fish in the dish, turning once to coat with the marinade.... - 34.3842
Skin and bone the eel.
Wash all the fish, remove any skin or bones, cut into cubes (not too small) and put in a bowl.
Add the salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and caraway seeds; toss the fish cubes in the seasoning.
Peel and halve... - 42.3231
Marinated Red Snapper
1) Grate ginger and mince garlic.
2) Chop coriander to measure 1/4 cup.
3) Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
4) Cut lime into 8 thin wedges.
5) Cut radish into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
6) Take a glass baking dish and add... - 47.2494