- » Flounder Crumb
Flounder Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flounder crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flounder crumb recipes.
Baked Whole Flounder With Savory Crumb Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into small skillet, tear bread into fine crumbs; over medium heat, toast bread crumbs until golden, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley.
2. Pour wine into 13" by 9" baking dish; coat flounder with wine on both... - 22.7032
You May Also Like!
Fillet Of Flounder
Wipe fillets with cold, damp cloth; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Dip in crumbs, then in slightly beaten egg, diluted with water, and again in crumbs.
Cook in small amount butter in frying pan 8 to 10 minutes, until brown on both sides.
Garnish with lemon... - 26.1371
Stuffed Flounder Florentine
Like most things, Italian food has also undergone many changes. For ages, it was ruled by fatty cheese and cream recipes. But with time and changing tastes, not only do we now see a wide range of recipes but also revamped versions of all-time favorites. Those... - 42.8498
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Flounder Stuffed With Salmon and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 36.2541
Flounder With Shrimp
This Flounder With Shrimp filling is a rare treat for your taste buds ! You'll always remember the buttered bite of your Flounder With Shrimp ! Try it out and tell me how you liked the dish! - 40.7542
Flounder With Shrimp
Flounder With Shrimp, what more can a seafood ask for? This awesome Flounder With Shrimp recipe is the perfect seafood dish for the next party you have to host! Try it! - 40.3268
Flounder In Shrimp Sauce
Place flounder in buttered baking dish; cover with soup.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Mix crumbs, butter, garlic juice, onion juice and Worcestershire sauce; pour over flounder.
Bake for 10 min- utes longer. - 32.0629
Stuffed Rolled Flounder
Brush filets with oil.
Combine onion, salt, parsley, oregano and pepper.
Sprinkle on filets, then top with grated cheese.
Roll each filet, starting with the narrow end, fasten with toothpicks and place side by side in an oiled baking dish.
Pour pureed... - 37.9767
Baked Fillet Of Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a greased baking dish, rinse and place the fillet.
3) Drizzle over the lemon juice and spread with the mayonnaise.
4) Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and salt, if desired, then dot with the margarine. ... - 37.2832
Baked Flounder With Lemon-mushroom Sauce
Arrange flounder in greased shallow baking dish.
Combine cream of mushroom soup with cream in saucepan; blend well.
Add mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, paprika, bay leaf, salt, oregano, pepper and sherry.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
Pour sauce... - 38.5732
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 38.4818