- » Flounder Caper
Flounder Caper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flounder caper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flounder caper recipes.
Flounder Piccata With Red Grapes And Capers
Are you looking for something quick and easy to serve your family or friends this holiday season? The video here has a delicious flounder recipe. Take a look at this impressive video that is very interesting to see and the recipe is wonderfully presented.... - 114.398
Mushroom Caper Sauce
Drain mushrooms; measure broth; add enough milk or cream to measure 1/3 cup.
Blend with soup.
Add mushrooms and capers.
Heat and serve warm over flounder. - 25.482
Chop parsley fine; add garlic and mustard.
Beat in olive oil gradually.
Combine salt and vinegar with oil mixture; beat until smooth.
Fold in capers; serve with flounder fillets. - 29.9068
Fillets Of Flounder Sorrento
1. In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until light golden, about 8 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, oregano, and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low and... - 40.5872
A Microwaved Crown Of Flounder
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Microwave bacon slices on roasting rack in a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish at HIGH 6 minutes.
Remove and measure drippings.
Add enough melted butter to make 1/4 cup.
Microwave water... - 36.4141
Poached Flounder Grecian Style
1. Fold each flounder fillet crosswise in half. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Place folded fillets in skillet; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes until fish flakes easily... - 27.6293
Flounder In Black Butter
1 Cut the flounder into equal-size pieces.
2 Put all the ingredients for the stock in a large pan and boil for 10 minutes (until the onion and carrot are soft).
3 Add the fish and poach for 5-6 minutes. Remove the flounder, drain well and place in a serving... - 31.6035
A Crown Of Flounder
Fry bacon crisp; drain; measure drippings; crumble bacon.
Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, adding enough melted butter or margarine to bacon drippings to equal amount of moistening called for.
Stir in bacon, parsley, and onion; mix well.
Spread... - 29.7536
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 47.3394
Fresh Flounder Piccata
1. Season fish with salt and pepper to taste and then dust with flour.
2. Heat oil in a heavy frying pan over medium heat. Shake off excess flour and brown the fish, about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Remove fish from the pan and pour off any oil and burnt - 26.4769
Place 3 tablespoons oil in skillet; add bread cubes.
Turn cubes over and over until evenly browned.
Drain in sieve; set aside.
Season fillets with salt and pepper; dip in flour so all sides are well coated.
Shake off excess.
Heat sweet butter and remaining... - 42.682
Fish With Caper Stuffing
1 Rinse fish under cold water; drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
2 Sprinkle cavity with salt and set aside.
3 Combine bread crumbs, capers, green onion, and parsley.
4 Blend egg with 2 tablespoons half-and-half and pour over bread... - 43.9492
Fish Fillets With Endive And Capers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat salt, 3/4 cup water, and 3 tablespoons butter or margarine to boiling. Add endive; heat to boiling; cover and cook 5 minutes. With slotted pancake turner, remove endive to plate.
2. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan... - 31.6613
Fish Fillets Marinara
1)Use a small skillet to heat 1 tablespoon oil .
2)Chop 2 tablespoons parsley and put garlic through press.
3)Saute until garlic begins to turn golden.
4)Add tomatoes and liquid, squeezing tomatoes in fingers to break them up before adding them to... - 43.7603
Tossed Cusk Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon peel, juice, mustard, and garlic.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
If necessary, stir in 1 to... - 38.6359
Golden Fish Meuniere
1. On sheet of wax paper combine cornmeal and lemon peel. Dredge fish in cornmeal mixture, coating both sides and using all of mixture.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add fish to skillet and cook until lightly browned and fish flakes easily when... - 29.4664
Pan-fried Cornmeal-coated Maine Smelts
Find the freshest smelts possible and try them using this simple technique. They are delicious with a simple wedge of lemon, but the Better Than Tartar Sauce (recipe below) makes for an exceptional meal. - 39.7981
Black Sole And New Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
James Doyle of Brasserie Le Pont simply panfries black sole but strong flavours are added such as saffron, samphire, lemon juice, parsley and thyme. Served simply with new potatoes which are in season from May. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Black... - 0
Flounder Caper Recipes By Category