- » Florida Grapefruit
Florida Grapefruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of florida grapefruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for florida grapefruit recipes.
Florida Grapefruit Salad
1) Discard seeds from the grapefruit sections, squeeze the juice from the pulp and reserve 4 cups grapefruit sections with juice.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place grapefruit sections and juice, lemon juice and sugar together.
3) In a... - 45.8813
Florida Grapefruit Mousse
Combine 2 tablespoons juice concentrate and gelatin in small saucepan, stirring until gelatin softens.
Add granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons juice concentrate.
Heat over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 33.6534
Florida Red Grapefruit Brulee
1. Position rack in the upper-third section of the oven. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Halve each grapefruit. Loosen each segment with a paring knife or grapefruit knife.
3. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of rum evenly over each grapefruit half.
4. In a small bowl, co - 24.1214
You May Also Like!
Broiled Pink Florida Grapefruit With Wild Flower Honey
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a baking dish, arrange grapefruit in one layer.
3) Sprinkle sugar over grapefruit and drizzle the honey.
4) Broil until hot and browned in spots.
5) Serve the broiled grapefruit as dessert. - 29.885
Florida French Dressing
This gorgeously prepare Florida French Dressing is an extremely wonderful way to pep-up any bland dish. You'll really enjoy cooking this Florida French Dressing, as it is quick and vey easy to make! - 38.5993
Sealed Sweet Florida Citrus Grilled Steak
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
2. Spread the Worcestershire sauce over grapefruits and steaks.
3. Rub the dry spice mix over the steaks and grill on a hot grill using 1/4 cup grapefruit juice to baste.
4. Serve... - 36.7518
Florida French Dressing
1. Take a bowl and add 1/2 cup of the Florida grapefruit juice and cornstarch to it.
2. Cook the mixture over low heat until it becomes thickened and clear. When done remove from heat and blend in 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.
4. Fold in remaining... - 43.0157
Florida Pickled Beets
Combine dry mustard, sugar, salt and cloves in saucepan.
Drain grapefruit sections; stir syrup into sugar mixture with vinegar.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add beets and grapefruit sections.
Chill thoroughly before... - 29.8757
A nectar of the Gods, this Florida Ambrosia is a treat that would make any occasion special. Try it. This is one of my favorites. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 40.8908
Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup
Try this delicious version of Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Mixed Citrus Compote, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.3035
Florida Fiesta Salad
Combine orange and grapefruit sections, kidney beans, celery pimiento and parsley in large bowl.
Combine oil, orange juice, onion, salt, oregano and thyme in small jar or bowl; mix well and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate 2 hours.
To serve, spoon... - 29.0181
Florida Chicken Salad
Here is the easiest way to prepare the best Florida Chicken Salad ever! A great accompaniment to any meal, this Chicken Salad can also be served as a light lunch-time snack! - 34.2449