- » Florida Avocado
Florida Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of florida avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for florida avocado recipes.
California Florida Hors D'oeuvre
1. Wash and peel the avocado, cut it in wedges; peel the grapefruit and oranges. Separate the grapefruit into segments, remove skins. Slice the oranges, remove seeds.
2. Arrange on 4 individual plates; place slices of avocado, grapefruit segments, orange... - 29.4833
You May Also Like!
Guacamole is a nature's delight food; the buttery texture has almost replaced the butter from the vegan's palate. It’s the healthiest fruit that helps reduce cholesterol from heart and prevent accumulation of cholesterol more than any other fruit. The chef... - 75.7937
Florida Stone Crab Ceviche
Here is a yummy way to make Ceviche with fresh Florida Stone Crab. Adding avocado, tomato, cilantro, lime juice and tortillas makes this a special dish. Ceviche comes from Latin America and can be made with many types of seafood such as snapper, squid, clams,... - 0
Florida Fruit Salad Bowl
Put lemon juice, oil, and tangerine juice in blender.
Whirl until well mixed.
Section grapefruits and oranges, add avocado and salad greens.
Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly - 28.9282
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.662
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop... - 49.4465
Florida Seacoast Salad
Dissolve gelatin, salt, and garlic salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Arrange small groups of diced shrimp 1 inch apart.
Chill until firm about 3 hours.
Cut in 1 inch... - 43.7201
Healthy Raw Guacamole Recipe
Want a raw guacamole recipe that avoids all the toxic additives? You've found it. This is delicious but healthy guacamole that will rock your world. No salt, no oils, not garlic. Just healthy food. This is fantastic for any social event, raw or SAD. - 89.1744
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6964
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 34.6078
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make a flavorful guacamole. Your family and friends would surely love this great accompaniment to a variety of foods. Watch this excellent video and prepare this delicious guacamole... - 105.805