- » Florida
Florida food is popular for being the most unique and diverse foods of the world because of the rich and multicultural cuisine present in the state. The use of fresh seafood, fruits and vegetables is the ... More »
Key Lime Pie Recipe
An easy pie recipe that has a great sweet and tart flavor combination! - 121.921
Speedy 57 T-bird With Florida Plates
A rather odd name for a complex yet scrummy cocktail, 57 T-Bird is not meant for the faint-hearted. If you are out and about looking to meet with your old friends and make some new, this isn’t really the drink for you. The heady combination of Grand... - 105.244
Tasty Crab Cakes
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of crab cakes, then look no further. The Chef shows this simple recipe to make this appetizer. These crab cakes are simply delicious. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Don't forget to watch the video. - 100.455
Florida Key Lime Pie
Florida Key Lime Pie is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 49.551
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop... - 49.4465
Florida Lime Pie
What can be more sexy and delicious than this Florida Lime Pie? It's simple awesome to say the least. Give it a try and you will soon learn what I meant. - 48.6117
Baked Red Snapper Florida Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Clean the red snapper and split open with the head portion intact.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in 3 tablespoons bacon fat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the bread crumbs and... - 46.4675
Florida Black Beans And Peppers
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add and sauté onion, peppers, and garlic for 5-8 minutes until onion is soft and lightly browned
3. Tip in the warm beans along with the liquid and stir
4. Add seasonings and stir... - 46.3478
Florida Grapefruit Salad
1) Discard seeds from the grapefruit sections, squeeze the juice from the pulp and reserve 4 cups grapefruit sections with juice.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place grapefruit sections and juice, lemon juice and sugar together.
3) In a... - 46.3435
Florida Salmon Loaf
You're sure to love this Florida Salmon Loaf for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Florida Salmon Loaf to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.0199
Florida Fish Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Peel and chop 1 banana and stir into stuffing mixture.
4. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of the lime... - 45.5916
Florida Salmon Loaf
1) In the top of a double boiler, soften gelatin in tomato juice.
2) Pour boiling water and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3) Take a bowl and combine paprika, mustard, egg yolks, and salt and beat gently.
4) Return the mixture... - 45.5265
1. Place the frozen fish in a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch microwave-safe casserole.
2. Defrost it in the microwave for 5 minutes. Carefully remove to a platter. Skip these steps if using fresh fish.
3. In the same casserole dish, combine the next 8... - 45.4542
Florida Style Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degree
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the ducks breast side up after tying their legs and wings close to the body
3) Cover the ducks with bacon slices
4) Slide the ducks into the oven and bake it for about... - 45.2856
Florida Seacoast Salad
Dissolve gelatin, salt, and garlic salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Arrange small groups of diced shrimp 1 inch apart.
Chill until firm about 3 hours.
Cut in 1 inch... - 43.7201
Florida Style Noodles
1) Cook noodles according to package instructions.
2) Drain and transfer to a glass bowl.
2) Heat almonds and butter on high power for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until the butter melts.
3) Stir in the drained noodles, poppy seeds, lemon and... - 43.6918
Florida French Dressing
1. Take a bowl and add 1/2 cup of the Florida grapefruit juice and cornstarch to it.
2. Cook the mixture over low heat until it becomes thickened and clear. When done remove from heat and blend in 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.
4. Fold in remaining... - 43.1951
Roast Crown Of Pork Florida Style
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Protect ends of rib bones with small pieces of aluminum foil.
Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to moderate (350°F.).
Roast for 40 minutes a pound to an... - 42.5268
Florida Orange Suncakes With Blueberry Orange Sauce
Florida Orange Suncakes With Blueberry Orange Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Florida Orange Suncakes With Blueberry Orange Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.4292
Florida Chiffon Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Florida Chiffon Pie. This Florida Chiffon Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 41.8369
Florida Lime Pie
1) In top part of double boiler blend egg yolks, sugar, and lime juice.
2) Place and cook over boiling water, stirring till thick.
3) Add lime rind and stir.
4) Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
5) Add few drops of green coloring.
6) Transfer into... - 41.3797
Grilled Florida Snapper
1) In non-stick, heat oil and sautÃ© the onion for 8 to 10 minutes or until light browned.
2) Set the onions aside.
3) Rub the snapper on both sides with the mustard.
4) Place the fish in a broiling pan.
5) Grill or broil about 5 1/2... - 41.256
Florida French Dressing
This gorgeously prepare Florida French Dressing is an extremely wonderful way to pep-up any bland dish. You'll really enjoy cooking this Florida French Dressing, as it is quick and vey easy to make! - 40.799
Florida Baked Catfish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put catfish in a baking pan.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add juices, lemon rind and ginger, stirring to blend.
Pour over fish.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 1 hour or until fish is flaky.
Garnish... - 40.2394
Florida Haddock Salad
Break or cut fish into large chunks.
Place the fish in a dish just large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Over a small mixing bowl, section the oranges, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Cover and refrigerate the orange sections till they are... - 40.0327
1) Cut the potatoes into dice.
2) Drain pineapple from the can and keep aside the juice of other uses.
3) Separate the leaves of chicory, wash well and drain.
4) Add the pineapple chunks, cottage cheese and meat (cut into cubes) to the... - 40.0112
Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup
Try this delicious version of Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Mixed Citrus Compote, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 39.5481
1) In a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan, spray the vegetable coating for fat-free cooking and place the fillets in a single layer with the skinned side up.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, orange juice, salt, soy sauce and vinegar together.
3) Apply this mixture... - 39.3038
Beat together the cream cheese, cream, lemon juice, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
Put the green pepper, apple, pineapple, celery, orange and banana in a mixing bowl and pour over the cream cheese mixture.
Toss well to coat all the fruit and... - 39.2022
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate segments.
2. Squeeze peels and extract all juices.
3. In a bowl, mix juices and segments.
4. Sprinkle artificial sweetener; if desired.
5. Refrigerate cocktail for 15 minutes for the... - 39.0203
Florida Gaspachy Salad
Peel cucumber and tomatoes and slice thin.
Slice green peppers very thin.
Soak cracker in a little cold water and squeeze dry.
Put a layer of vegetables in bowl and sprinkle with cracker and onion.
Mix sour cream and seasonings.
Put some on cracker and... - 38.6686
Sealed Sweet Florida Citrus Grilled Steak
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
2. Spread the Worcestershire sauce over grapefruits and steaks.
3. Rub the dry spice mix over the steaks and grill on a hot grill using 1/4 cup grapefruit juice to baste.
4. Serve... - 38.2538
1. In a shaker, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add Angostura Bitters.
2. Further, add lemon juice, orange juice and plain syrup.
3. Shake up the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink through a strainer into a cocktail... - 38.135
Florida Style Noodles
Set Power Select at HIGH.
While noodles are standing, in glass serving bowl, heat almonds and butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted.
Stir in drained noodles, poppy seeds, lemon and orange peel, salt and pepper, toss well.
Serve... - 37.6581
Florida Sunshine Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2 Gently stir to blend well.
3 Bring the mixture to a boil.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Use as desired. - 37.5509
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices is an irresistible recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with wheat toast and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices!. - 36.924
Florida Mango Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Add mango and flour; mix well.
Spoon batter into loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees until cake tests done.
Com- bine confectioners' sugar and butter; add enough milk to make of spreading consistency.
Stir in wal- nuts;... - 36.5694
Florida Grapefruit Mousse
Combine 2 tablespoons juice concentrate and gelatin in small saucepan, stirring until gelatin softens.
Add granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons juice concentrate.
Heat over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 35.8446
Fish Fillets Florida
1. Peel the orange
2. Section the orange and remove the seeds
3. In a large skillet, tip in the orange juice
4. Poach the fish in the skillet over medium heat turning the fish once or twice during the cooking time of four or five... - 35.6964
Florida Chicken Salad
Here is the easiest way to prepare the best Florida Chicken Salad ever! A great accompaniment to any meal, this Chicken Salad can also be served as a light lunch-time snack! - 35.5189
Drain the juice from the grapefruit into a small bowl.
Set the juice aside.
Cut the orange slices into bite-size pieces.
In a salad bowl, combine the grapefruit, oranges, coleslaw mixture and strawberries; set aside.
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover,... - 35.3976
Florida Style Noodles
Cook noodles according to chart
While noodles are standing, in microwave safe glass serving bowl, combine almonds and butter.
Cook at MEDIUM-LOW 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter is melted.
Stir in drained noodles, poppy seeds, lemon and orange peel; salt... - 34.687
Florida Sponge Roll
Beat eggs until very thick and light colored; gradually beat in the sugar, beating until mixture is very thick and fluffy.
Add orange juice and mix well.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together several times; fold into first mixture, mixing only until... - 34.6433
Florida Fish Fillets
These Florida Fish Fillets are amazing! I love my spaghetti with the Florida Fish Fillets and its juicy gravy ! Try the dish out and let me know how you liked the dish! - 34.1271
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place beets in a baking dish.
3. Combine all other ingredients and pour over beets.
4. Cover and bake 45 minutes. - 32.4472
Florida Pickled Beets
Combine dry mustard, sugar, salt and cloves in saucepan.
Drain grapefruit sections; stir syrup into sugar mixture with vinegar.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add beets and grapefruit sections.
Chill thoroughly before... - 31.7138
Peel the citrus fruits and remove the segments 'with a sharp knife, discarding all pith.
Place in a serving bowl.
Halve the melon and remove the seeds.
Cut the flesh into neat cubes and add to the bowl.
Sprinkle with the caster sugar and lemon juice and chill... - 31.6891
Florida Potato Growers Exchange Florida Fresh Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash and thinly slice potatoes, leaving skin on. Peel and slice onion.
3. Place potatoes, onions and garlic in a covered casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly toss together to coat... - 31.1936
Broiled Pink Florida Grapefruit With Wild Flower Honey
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a baking dish, arrange grapefruit in one layer.
3) Sprinkle sugar over grapefruit and drizzle the honey.
4) Broil until hot and browned in spots.
5) Serve the broiled grapefruit as dessert. - 31.0843
Florida Fish Fillets
Mix flour and seasonings; use to batter fillets.
Heat butter in medium skillet; saute fillets until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from skillet to a hot platter.
Put grapefruit slices or orange rings on top of each fillet.
Pour pan gravy over all.
Serve... - 29.7992
Florida Fruit Salad
Sieve cottage cheese.
Blend with mayonnaise and sugar; fold in fruit, cherry juice and nuts.
Freeze until firm.
Serve on lettuce. - 29.7493
Florida Fruit Salad Bowl
Put lemon juice, oil, and tangerine juice in blender.
Whirl until well mixed.
Section grapefruits and oranges, add avocado and salad greens.
Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly - 28.9282
Florida Fruit Salad
Cube fruits: combine in large bowl.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Pour sour cream over mixture.
Sprinkle salt over fruits; fold cream into fruits gently.
Serve on crisp lettuce. - 28.7336
Florida Citrus Salad
Prepare grapefruit and oranges by removing peel and white rind and cutting into natural sections between membranes.
Arrange on crisp salad greens on individual plates, alternating grape fruit and orange sections.
Blend cream cheese with juice and grated... - 27.8564
Pompano Florida Style
Rinse and dry fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Line center of baking pan with slices of lemon or lime and lay fish on top.
Sprinkle with juice.
Bake at 350Â° F., basting with the juice, until fish flakes easily when tested, 25-30 minutes,... - 27.3661
Florida Red Grapefruit Brulee
1. Position rack in the upper-third section of the oven. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Halve each grapefruit. Loosen each segment with a paring knife or grapefruit knife.
3. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of rum evenly over each grapefruit half.
4. In a small bowl, co - 25.5669
Florida Baked Fillets
1 Place fresh fillets in a single layer or block of frozen fish in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with orange rind, salt and seasoned pepper; pour orange juice into dish; dot with butter or margarine; cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
2 Bake in moderate... - 25.3083
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend until smooth. - 24.5715
Cook bacon until limp; drain well.
Break crackers into thirds at perforated lines.
Wrap bacon around cracker; place seam side down on a broiler rack.
Sprinkle each cracker with cheese.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp. - 22.8082
Florida Orange Slices
Florida Orange Slices is a delicious dessert which I always crave for. Try this Florida Orange Slices; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 21.2315
Pourl can sweetened condensed milk over all and top with 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes. - 19.8837
Florida Recipes By Category