- » Florentine Pasta Bake
Florentine Pasta Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of florentine pasta bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for florentine pasta bake recipes.
Baked Fettuccine With Perch Florentine
The baked fettucine with perch florentine is a fish and pasta preparation with spinach and cheese. Filling and mild, the baked fettucine with perch florentine is a complete one dish dinner or meal. It is flavored with whiet sauce and white wine. I often... - 43.4962
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti, onion, pimento, spinach, eggs and melted margarine together, blend well to mix.
3) In a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick coating, press the pasta... - 42.6125
Easy Manicotti Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, combine spinach, cottage and ricotta cheeses, salt, and pepper until blended. Pour 1 cup of the sauce and 1/4 cup water into an 11-by-7-inch baking pan; spread to make an even layer.
3. With teaspoon, stuff each... - 33.9326
Cook lasagna noodles "al dente.
Rinse with cold water and drain on paper towels.
In large bowl, mix together Ricotta cheese, most of the Mozzarella cheese (reserve enough to sprinkle over top), spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour a thin... - 39.7835
In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth until tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach and Egg... - 36.6811
Stuffed Shella Florentine
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Drain shells; stuff with spinach mixture.
Place shells in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 43.0563
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 34.8706
1. Mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, egg and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Mix the tomatoes with their liquid, spaghetti sauce and water in a bowl and break the tomatoes into small chunks.
3. Take a... - 45.3329
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cook spinach with onion and garlic, let it cool, and drain.
3) Add in oat bran, basil, oregano, cottage cheese, stir well and set aside.
4) Cook manicotti in boiling water 4 minutes, drain, and keep... - 44.7334
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cook spinach according to package directions with onion and garlic.
Cool slightly; drain.
Stir in oat bran, cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano; set aside.
Cook manicotti in boiling water for 4 minutes; drain.
Spread 1 1/2 cans... - 46.7659
Advance preparation: Brown the beef; drain.
Stir in pizza sauce.
In each of two 10x6x2-inch baking dishes layer half spinach, one-fourth meat mixture, half cottage cheese, and half ravioli.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Seal,... - 39.7339
1 Prepare diet crepes and roll up. (This can be done ahead, if you wish.)
2 Place chicken breasts in a large saucepan; add water, onion, salt and pepper; cover saucepan.
3 Bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer 20 minutes, or until breasts are tender; remove... - 38.135
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes. Stir in flour, chicken bouillon, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
Remove from heat, gradually stir in cream and return to medium heat. Bring to a boil,... - 38.8509
Ravioli Florentine packs in the flavors of ground beef, pizza sauce and cheese. This casserole dish is pretty easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the easy and flavorsome Ravioli Florentine listed here. - 38.8133
Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats
This Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats make a terrific accompaniment to your pasta dishes according to me. Just try these baked garnished zucchini halves for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats are welcome ! - 43.4486
Stuffed Shells Florentine
Stuffed Shells Florentine is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Stuffed Shells Florentine dish wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.4249
Florentine Veal Mozzarella
Drain spinach then, using hands, squeeze excess liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Heat oil in large flameproof baking dish; cook veal, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Return veal to pan in a single layer; top with spinach then... - 29.1322
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Bring 1 cup of broth to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms, onion, and spinach. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining broth, 1 cup mi.lk, garlic powder, and salt in a medium saucepan, bring to a... - 34.8784
Stuffed Shells Florentine
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in cottage cheese, spinach and Egg Beaters.
Spoon mixture into shells.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in... - 39.2745
Florentine Parmesan Souffle
This Spinach Souffle is one of the tastiest green vegetable preparations that I've ever tasted. My rice and pasta dishes taste incredible with this Spinach Souffle. Don't miss out on this dish at your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 27.3255
Microwave spinach on high for 2 minutes in a 9" pie plate.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 44.3812