- » Flip Burger
Flip Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flip burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flip burger recipes.
3 Delicious Burgers
Do you love to try out different types of burgers everyday? In this video, the chef shows you to prepare 3 different types of burgers, by assembling different types of cheese and vegetables along with the same type of patties. Try all of them and enjoy your... - 111.52
Prepare Giant Bun.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, catsup, mustard and pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Line 9-inch round baking pan with plastic wrap or foil.
Shape beef mixture into large patty in pan, pressing lightly but firmly.
Remove patty from... - 38.4588
Dash Gastropub - Dash Burger
1. Using a spoon, butter each halves of the burger bun.
2. Put the beef patty on the preheated grill.
3. While cooking, flip the burger and spread some demi glace on the top.
4. Place Brie cheese over the burger and cook so that the cheese melts a... - 105.425
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 154.374
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 122.535
Roland's Mini Burgers
Roland from The Springtime65 Show Dresses up for his Halloween Segment to make Mini Burger's. It sure is a trick or treat on the set. - 0
Grilled Southwestern Turkey Burger
If you prefer one dish meals, then this video is for you. The video shows how to make Southwestern turkey burger. It is as usual a simple burger but with a difference. Turkey meat has an amazing quality of absorbing flavors that enrich the burger taste... - 139.168
Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
The Natural Princess whips up a sweet and savory dish with maple syrup - mini maple turkey burgers. - 122.38
Shake Shack Burger!
An easy homemade version of the famous Shake Shack Burger, cooked on my Weber. - 0
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 143.543
Mexican Platter Burger
Mexican Platter Burger has a matchless taste. The beef and cheese gives the Mexican Platter Burger a rousing taste. Mexican Platter Burger is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 42.5595
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.83
Mini Beef And Cheese Burger
Nothing better than a filling burger isn't it? Check out the video of the yummy and filling Mini Beef and Cheese Burger. A great appetizer that can be prepared anytime whithout any hassle. Everyone should definitely check out thise video. - 86.3341
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 108.669
Didi makes a delicious Beet Burger. - 122.188
Wanna freak out at tailgate party, here is a recipe you can make use of to make a great tailgate burger. Check out chef Caitlin making delicious Gourmet Burgers using ground pork along with a few other flavors. Ready with garnish, the burger is pure delight! - 106.055
Oklahoma Onion Burger! (sid's Diner)
My version of the classic "Oklahoma Onion Burger" which was first served up by "Sid's Diner" in El Reno, Oklahoma during the great depression. - 0
Inside Out Burgers
Why put the bacon, onions and cheese on top of the burger when they fit perfectly inside? Every bite of this inside-out burger bursts with flavor. - 37.4644
Red Robin Burn'n Love Burger
1. Divide meat into two half, and flatten them on parchment paper.
2. For spice blend, in a small bowl mix together steak seasoning, season salt, and cayenne.
3. Liberally season one side of the patties with spice blend.
4. Place patties... - 0
Dog Burgers By The Bbq Pit Boys
At most family picnics and barbecues, it's all about the Hamburgers and Hotdogs. And of course you eat at least one of each. If you do it this way then you have to check this recipe out. It's guuud..! -BBQ Pit Boys - 0
Southwest Ballistic Burger
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it.... - 0
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 122.143
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 142.243
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.591
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
If you've ever wanted to make Mc Donald's iconic Big Mac, then you have found the right video! This video will guide you, step-by-step through the process of recreating the world's favorite burger at home! - 0
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 101.859
Fairway's Mitchel London: Making A Burger
1. Make a round shape of the burger patty meat.
2. Place it on the grill and grill the patty for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Flip it once for rare and flip it twice for medium.
4. Serve the patty on a nice burger bun,sprinkle some salt on top. - 73.8875
1. Cook 1 cup of millet per directions to get 4 cups cooked millet and set aside extra millet for another meal.
2. In a medium bowl, mash beans by hand or with a potato masher until a coarse paste forms.
3. Add the oats, flax mixture, green onions,... - 127.683
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.1269
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.029
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 95.9661
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 91.4593
Cedar Planked Meatloaf Burger (sandwich)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine white onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, tomatoes, sausage, hamburger, eggs, breadcrumb, and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll mixture into patties, bigger... - 105.377
1. In a bowl take meat; add in onion and parsley, mix well with hands.
2. Shape the meat into patties with a nice thickness.
3. In a heated and oiled skillet, cook the hamburger patties on one side for 5 minutes, flip to cook on the other.
4. At the... - 92.8294
Frito Pie Burgers
I don't remember where I saw this but it sounded like a great idea. The original called for canned chili but I thought the chili sauce I made would be perfect, and it was. - 0