- » Flax Cereal
Flax Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flax cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flax cereal recipes.
Canadian Cracked Cereal
Coarsely crack the rye and wheat in the Magic Mill 11 Plusâ„¢.
Add flax seed.
Store in a covered container.
To cook, use 1 cup cereal to 3 cups water.
Bring water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add grains, and... - 30.1704
This Breakfast Medley tastes fantastic and it is highly nutritious too ! Try out this Breakfast Medley tomorrow morning and tell me if you liked it ! - 39.361
7 Grain Cereal Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The bread pan is greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast, honey and water are mixed with the help of a food processor and allowed to stay for about 15 minutes, till it starts to bubble.
4) All the... - 45.3407
Healthy Raw Breakfast Cereal
Looking for an innovative yet healthy breakfast recipe. Well you just got one. This Healthy Breakfast Cereal recipe will prove to be a blessing in disguise for you. Can be prepared in a jiffy and is full of nutritional value plus taste. Watch the video and... - 99.7926
Multi-seed Porridge: Creamy Grain-free Raw Cereal
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a heart Multiseed Porridge with a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised. - 0
Dr Kirschner S Green Drink
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse for 2-3 minutes in short bursts until well blended and powdered.
3. Use this powder to make a healthy drink which can be served as a part of a meal, or served... - 38.8923
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 145.284
Roman Meal Company Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape into ring in 8-inch cake pan.
If desired, spread with mixture of 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons catsup and 1 teaspoon prepared mustard.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until... - 29.4116
Honey Lemon Muffins
In large bowl, combine cereal, flour, baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, mix egg, yogurt, oil, honey, lemon peel and juice.
Add liquid mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
Batter will be lumpy; do not overmix.
Spoon batter evenly into 12... - 34.6234
Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together breakfast cereal, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking soda, and brown sugar.
In another bowl, with a whisk or a rotary beater, beat eggs and peanut butter until smoothly mixed.
Mix in yogurt, maple syrup, butter, and... - 36.5135
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 43.2355
Healthy Low Carb Cheese And Bacon Muffin
Think bacon and cheese cannot come together to make a healthy, low carb treat? Think again! This video by LowCarb360 is here to show you that low carb does not always mean drab and tasteless. Watch the video to know of a delicious savory muffin recipe that... - 107.698
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 129.164
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 44.725