- » Flavorful Soup
Flavorful Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flavorful soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flavorful soup recipes.
1) In a large saucepan mix the first 9 ingredients.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Mix raw shells to it.
6) Simmer for about 10 minutes.
7) Stir in between.
8) Add water if... - 49.0914
1) Wash the kidney and remove the core. Slice into small pieces. Place aside.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in little water. Place aside.
3) In a pan, heat up lard.
4) Add sliced onions, sugar and bacon in hot lard, cook until... - 47.702
Wende's Avgolemono Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onions.
3. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes until the onion softens.
4. Add the escarole.
5. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute; stir continuously.
6. Pour in the chicken... - 47.1433
Romertopf Ox Tail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 35OF.
2) Slice the smoked bacon into small pieces.
3) In a frying pan, add in the bacon. Saute for a while before adding in the ox-tail.
4) Next, add in the onion. Saute for a few more minutes.
5) Transfer the... - 47.0862
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, sautÃ© onions and kidney until kidneys are evenly browned.
2) Add the stock and tomato puree, and mix well.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, blend the flour and milk... - 46.9767
Big Meal Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine split peas, water, ham bone or pork hocks, carrots, onion and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 60 minutes or till peas are tender.
3. Remove ham bone and cut off meat; discard the... - 46.8717
1 Split the leeks lengthways in half and cut into pieces of about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm).
2 Wash thoroughly in cold water and drain in a colander.
3 Cut the peeled turnip and potato into cubes.
4 In a thick-based saucepan, melt... - 46.7626
Ox Tail Soup
1.Clean the oxtail thoroughly.
2.Cut the tail into joints and wipe them well with a cloth.
3.Tie the peppercorns in a muslin cloth.
4.In a pan, heat half of butter and brown the joints by sying.
5.Stir in shin of beeg, water and cut up... - 46.5811
1. In a large saucepan, heat in butter or margarine and cook the chopped celery and onion till tender but not brown.
2. Blend in cornstarch, dry mustard, oregano, beef broth, beer, basil, thyme, and garlic powder; cook till mixture is thick and bubbly,... - 46.2156
1 In a bowl, boil water and drop the tomatoes in it.
2 Remove after one minute, slipping the skins off.
3 Roughly chop the flesh.
4 In a thick-based saucepan, melt one tablespoon of butter with one tablespoon of oil.
5 Add in the onion... - 45.7077
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.5846
Soak the kidney in cold salted water for 1 to 2 hours.
Drain and slice.
Melt the dripping and when hot fry the kidney briskly for a minute or so, then add the onion and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle in the flour, stir and cook slowly until flour is pale... - 45.4329
Wun Tun Soup
1. In a medium sized wok, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Discard scum which rises to surface while boiling.
3. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 60 minutes.
4. Once cooked, strain mixture through a soup... - 44.6579
1.If using dried vegetables, soak them overnight in water.
2.For fresh vegetables, cut and slice them.
3.In a pan heat butter and cook the vegetables in it for 10 minutes without letting them get brown.
4.Stir in stock or salt and let... - 44.411
Squash And Fea Soup
1. Rinse the peas and set aside for later use.
2. In a saucepan, fry the bacon till crispy and set aside.
3. Drain the bacon, reserving the drippings in pan.
4. In the bacon dripping, cook onion and green pepper just till tender.
5. Add peas, bouillon... - 44.2047
1. In a bowl,soak the kidneys in cold water for 15 mins. Using a knife, chop into 1/4 in dice.
2. Carefully take away the rind and dice the bacon.
3. In running water wash the vegetables. Using a knife, chop into neat 1/4 in. dice.
4.... - 43.6314
Classic Veal Kidney Soup
Kidney Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Kidney Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 43.3165
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Cut them into quarters.
3) Scrape the carrots.
4) Cut them into pieces.
5) Peel and slice the onions.
6) In a pan, melt the butter and add all the vegetables.
7) Saute the vegetables over heat for a minute.
8)... - 42.6397
1. Heat the 2 1/2 cup water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion and celery.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add the 2 1/2 cups water or vegetable broth, tomatoes, potatoes, red... - 42.6225
1) Soak beans overnight before cooking.
2) Add little oil to the water while soaking beans to soften it better.
3) Cook soybeans for at least an hour until tender before preparing the dish.
4) In a saucepan add 3 cups of water. Add... - 42.5601
Reserve 1 cup blackberries.
Combine remaining berries with water, lemon and honey.
Simmer for 5 minutes, mashing berries to extract all the juice.
Strain, pressing the pulp to remove juice.
There should be approximately 3 cups of juice.
Reheat juice, dissolve... - 40.0899
1) Grate all the vegetables.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the bacon dices.
3) Cook bacon till brown.
4) Add the grated vegetables with stock.
5) Season the well with salt and pepper.
6) Let the vegetables boil in stock gently... - 39.7337
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is soft and golden.
3. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Simmer... - 39.0887
Beef Kidney Soup
The end product of this brilliant Kidney Soup recipe is simply one of the best soups I have come across. A perfectly well rounded presence of flavors and amazing texture makes this my favorite! Try it for yourself! - 38.8843
1) Peel the potatoes and cut into small dice.
2) Finely chop the onion and cut the bacon into small pieces.
3) Cook the potatoes in stock until tender.
4) In boiling water, cook the noodles until soft and add to the potatoes.
5) Fry the... - 38.8805
1. In a blender, blend together the un-drained berries to a smooth mixture; drain the berries and discard the seeds.
2. Return liquid to the blender and add water, yogurt, grape juice, and cinnamon; cover and blend till smooth.
3. Cover and chill... - 38.7344
Old Homesteader Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the beef, green pepper and the chopped onions. Brown this mixture on medium heat till it is completely browned through.
2. Add chili powder to the pan and heat again if necessary. Add a small amount of shortening to the... - 37.8069
Apple Raisin Soup
1. In a saucepan combine apple juice or cider, apples, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Cover; simmer for about 15 minutes or till apples are tender.
3. Add sugar and brandy and mix well.
4. Cover and chill for serving.
5. Once chilled, remove the... - 37.4768
1) Cut all the vegetables into pieces.
2) In a pan fry the vegetables in the butter till golden.
3) Add the stock and salt, and simmer the vegetables for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Sieve or liquidise the tender vegetables.
5) Return the puree to... - 37.4603
1. In a large pan, heat the butter till melted.
2. Add the onion, ham to the same pan and cook on medium heat till done
3. Gradually blend in the canned soup and mix well. Add the milk to the same pan and mix well again.
4. Heat the pan gently on... - 37.2616
Banana Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, except croutons. Blend well till smooth.
2. Transfer on to a serving bowl and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Serve chilled, garnished with Cinnamon croutons. - 37.0985
Chunky Primavera Soup
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, green onions, vinegar, vegetable juice and pepper. Stir well.
2) Cover the vegetable mixture and chill it for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
3) Serve the Chunky... - 36.9483
Sun's Up Soup
1. In a mid size saucepan gradually stir in the milk into soup; add smoked beef and cheese.
2. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes or till mixture is heated through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if required.
4. Ladle hot soup four serving... - 36.6507
Chop the kidneys very finely, and fry with the finely chopped onion in the hot butter for a minute or two.
Make sure not to harden the outside of the meat.
Blend in the flour, and gradually add the stock or water.
Bring to the boil, stir until smooth then... - 36.63
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the shallots and saute till they soften. Do not let the shallots brown.
3) Pour in the chicken stock. Heat the mixture slightly but do not let it simmer.
4) Add in the crumbled chevre, stirring with a... - 36.267
1) In a saucepan combine soups.
2) Stir remaining ingredients and mix together.
3) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4) Serve with crackers spread with Mozzarella cheese.
5) Sprinkled with oregano on top.
6) Brown under... - 35.8793
1) In a saucepan heat butter.
2) Add meat and cook until lightly browned.
3) Add remaining ingredients.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 34.8512
Egg And Milk Soup
Heat oil in a deep kettle.
Add garlic, tomatoes, and salt; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; add marjoram and milk.
Heat, but do not boil; add cheese.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Break eggs into soup, spacing evenly.
Cook gently... - 34.4286
Soy Bean Soup
Combine all ingredients in pot.
Simmer until vegetables are tender. - 30.3274
1. In a pan mix all ingredients and heat well.
2. Serve hot with a garnish of fresh cream and cilantro springs. - 25.0494
Soup Plus is easy to make recipe. Soup Plus gets its taste from meat mixed with soup and milk. Soup Plus is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 24.2139
In saucepan, blend soups; gradually stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors; stir occasionally.
Garnish with croutons. - 24.1212
In saucepan, cook meat in butter until lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir often. - 23.441
Soup Italiano is easy to make recipe. Soup Italiano gets its taste from soup and flavored with Italian herb. Soup Italiano is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 22.0409
1. Mince scallions. Place in a deep bowl with salt, oil and soy sauce.
2. Bring water to a boil; pour over scallions, and let stand 1 to 2 minutes. - 19.7511