- » Flavorful Salad
Flavorful Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flavorful salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flavorful salad recipes.
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 118.418
Vegetable Salad Wrap
If you thought salads are mostly bland and boring, the innovation of Keith Snow in making salad would surprise you. He shows how to create a quick crunchy munchy delight with organic vegetables like lettuce, spinach, cabbage and more wrapped to make a... - 114.426
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.134
Classic Caprese Salad
Whenever you go for salad, you should go for some variation. This classic caprese salad is a nice and easy variation, which you can serve within minutes. Follow chef's demonstration and prepare your own. - 106.759
Lemony Salad Na Okra
If you are one of those who do not like okra much, but would like to include it in your diet? Then take a look at this super simple salad na okra recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to combine okra with other veggies and lemon to make a perfectly... - 86.9259
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 80.6842
Original Italian Caprese Salad
Are salads a regular feature of your menu? You must include this Original Italian Caprese Salad the next time you plan a special meal. The recipe is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Watch it now. - 80.2433
Amazing Eggless Salad Pockets - Part 1: Introduction
Looking for a healthy treat that would appease your palate without derailing your diet? Eggless salad is 100% vegan, fat-free and a healthy treat and is an ultimate treat for weight-watchers and health-conscious people. This interesting, innovative dish made... - 77.3759
Amazing Eggless Salad Pockets - Part 2: Preparation
For all the vegans who can't revel in the taste of egg salad, this yummy salad could make for a tasty substitute. Prepared with healthy, protein-rich ingredients, this interesting salads can be easily tossed at home and makes for a total win-win indulgence... - 75.8759
Salad Appetizer With Pomegranate Seeds And Foie Gras
Salad Appetizer With Pomegranate Seeds And Foie Gras tastes great and is very simple to make. Salad Appetizer With Pomegranate Seeds And Foie Gras must be tried at home, prepare it for your friends and family and watch them smile. - 48.4923
1) In a saucepan,mix together tomato soup and a soup can of water and cook on a low flame.
2) Now add cream cheese and simmer gently, stirring all the while until cheese has softened enough.
3) With the help of a wire whisk,beat the mixture until... - 46.0399
1) Into a saucepan, add in cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Slowly, add in the condensed tomato soup and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the... - 45.6516
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 45.4813
This is one of those dishes that is cool, light and filling and especially delicious and nutritious. For this Picnic Salad, remember, if you canâ€™t be in the veggies store, you may as well bring the veggies to you! - 44.3939
If you are looking forward to eating a nice healthy salad, then this Dandelion Salad is a must-try! A lip-smacking side dish, this salad completes your spread. Eaten once, this one automatically features on your list of choicest foods! - 44.3589
Spring Time Salad
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat. Add in the condensed beef broth and tobasco sauce.
4) Separate the mixture... - 44.0822
Plentiful P's Salad
1. In a large saucepan bring the peas to a boil in water or stock over high heat.
2. Lower the heat, cover, let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes such that the peas are soft when pierced using fork, drain and keep aside.
3. In a pan cook the rotini as... - 43.2967
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together sauerkraut, carrots, celery, green pepper, onion and pimento.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over sauerkraut mixture.
Toss lightly to mix.
3) Chill covered... - 43.0548
Honeymoon Salad has a fine taste. Honeymoon Salad gets its taste from pineapple mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with vinegar and mustard. Honeymoon Salad is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.9993
Rotini Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.5674
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Let stand to cool.
3) Mix lemon juice and salt lightly.
4) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
5) Mix mayonnaise, avocado pulp, and whipped cream.
6) Fold this into... - 41.8648
Phoenix Tail Salad
This is a wonderful Phoenix Tail Salad recipe! This recipe will help you creative salad display and an enticing and tasty vegetable salad at the same time. This Phoenix Tail Salad recipe is not to be missed! - 41.8168
1. To prepare pears drain them reserving 1 cup of the syrup.
2. With fork or potato masher, mash pears.
3. In a pan heat syrup, pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
4. To a bowl add cheese and milk and beat until smooth and... - 41.4333
Healthy Spring Time Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still crisp.
Refresh under cold water and pat dry.
Halve the avocado, peel and pit.
Cut the flesh into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Cover asparagus pieces with boiling water, cook for 5 minutes,... - 41.3287
Palace Court Salad
You'll simply love this Palace Court Salad recipe. A delicious Palace Court Salad will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 41.2611
Palace Court Salad With Shrimp
Bring 1 quart of lightly salted water to a boil in an enameled or stainless-steel saucepan.
Drop in the shrimp and boil them briskly for about 5 minutes, or until they turn pink and are firm to the touch.
Do not overcook.
Drain them at once and plunge them... - 41.1077
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions and drain.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring 1 quart lightly salted water to a boil, add broccoli and boil for 3 minutes such that it is crisp-tender.
3. From the saucepan, drain... - 40.9106
Aida Salad is a very simple recipe. Aida Salad is tasty and healthy, so go ahead try this easy recipe at home. - 40.4983
Cook potatoes in their jackets in boiling, salted water until tender.
When cool, peel and cut into thin slices.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add onion, diced apples, ham, veal or chicken, tongue, herring, and capers.
Pour French Dressing over all (start with... - 40.4677
Mange Tout Salad
Drain the mushrooms.
Strain the soaking liquid and reserve 1 tablespoonful.
With a sharp knife, cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
In a large frying pan heat the oil over moderately high heat.
When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and bamboo shoots and cook... - 40.2212
Marinate chopped cranberries in sugar for 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain pineapple and pour juice into a measuring cup.
Add water to juice if necessary to make 1 cup.
Bring juice to a boil, add gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar-coated... - 39.9999
Wash and trim dandelion greens.
Drain well and place in a salad bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove crisp pieces and drain off all but 3 tablespoons of the bacon fat.
Add cream and blend well.
Beat eggs with sugar, vinegar, salt, and paprika.
Gradually stir... - 39.5162
Neptune Salad Primavera
Neptune Salad Primavera is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Neptune Salad Primavera recipe but the result was great. Do make it! - 39.0334
Wash the brains thoroughly.
Place in a saucepan, cover with water and add the salt, cloves, peppercorns and vinegar.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer gently about 15 minutes or until the brains are done.
While the brains are still... - 38.9724
Soak 1 pair calves brains in 1 1/2 pints water and only 1 tablespoon vinegar for 3 hours.
Gently skin the brains and soak in lukewarm water for 20 minutes, changing the water at least once to remove all of the blood.
Blanch in the water and vinegar, simmer,... - 38.9724
Cook the rotini according to the package directions.
Drain; rinse with cold water, then drain again thoroughly.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, remove the flowerets from the broccoli.
Peel the stalks and cut into chunks.
Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water... - 38.9574
Salad is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Salad dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 38.7796
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ingredients.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Transfer the Garbanzo Salad to individual salad plates and serve immediately. - 38.411
Holiday Fruit Jelly Salad
Mix sugar and berries together and let stand several hours.
Add gelatin to boiling wate stirring until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and other ingredients.
Pour into mold and set in refrigerator.
Serve on crisp lettuce garnished with mayonnaise. - 38.3683
Plentiful P's Salad
Plentiful P's Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Plentiful P's Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 38.3517