- » Flavored Pasta
Flavored Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flavored pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flavored pasta recipes.
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 38.4131
You May Also Like!
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Pepper Flavored Macaroni And Cheese Casserole
Macaroni And Cheese Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. Try this easy to prepare Macaroni And Cheese Casserole, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 40.2821
Flavorful Chicken And Noodle Casserole
Well, if you are caught in the never-ending problem of what to eat tonight, this could make for a fast and fabulous solution. Betty prepares a flavorful casserole using chicken and noodle. An ideal dish when you are in real rush, this sumptuous casserole is... - 93.996
Layers Of Flavor - Lasagne
Lasagna, a very conventional dish of Italian origin, is made with layers of pasta (or lasagna sheets, commonly referred as) filled with sauces (both tomato based and cheese based), variety of meats (ground beef, pork or chicken), and assorted... - 0
Broccoli Pasta With Garlic And Oil
1. In a medium pan over medium high, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and garlic and saute briefly. Do not brown the garlic or it will have a bitter taste.
2. Add the wine and cook 4 minutes more. Add the salt and red pepper flakes. Turn off the... - 34.8511
Pasta With Cauliflower And Cacciocavallo
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove all the leaves from the cauli flower and scoop out most of the stalk. Dont cut too deeply, or you'll end up with florets instead. Cook the full head by boiling it in water with lemon juice and salt for 8 to 10... - 35.8033
Mussels With Green Pasta
1. Wash the mussels with a stiff brush, remove the beards, and place in large bowl. Cover with water and let stand for 3 to 4 hours, changing the water several times to get rid of the sand. Drain, and put mussels in a large covered saucepan. Add the garlic... - 32.5587
Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre
Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre was my first attempt at homemade pasta since cooking school. The kids really loved this Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre. Give it a try! - 29.0479
Saffron Pasta With Green Peas, Mint And Scallions
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet and add the vermouth. Cook for several minutes until the vermouth thickens and deglazes the pan.
2. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the peas and scallions, turn the heat to high for 2 minutes, then remove... - 31.6008
Flavored Pasta Recipes By Category