- » Flavored Lima Beans
Flavored Lima Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Flavored Lima Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Flavored Lima Beans recipes.
Garlic-flavored Marinated Three Bean Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine red kidney beans, wax beans or lima beans, green beans, onion and green pepper.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, water, salad oil, celery seed and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Add to vegetables; stir... - 37.0299
Herb Flavored Chicken Stew
1. Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Shake chicken with flour and herb salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.... - 29.7201
You May Also Like!
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Lima Bean Spread
1. Place lima beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place pureed beans in a bowl and blend in lemon juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper.
3. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. - 38.832
Barbecued Lima Beans
1 Rinse lima beans. In a large saucepan combine beans and 5 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. (Or, place beans in water in a large saucepan. Cover and let stand in a cool place... - 30.2288
Lima Beans Parmesan
Place lima beans in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add chicken bouillon, bay leaf, and garlic.
Cook, covered, for 9 to 10 minutes until beans are tender.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 22.9802
Lima Beans And Bell Peppers
1. Heat water or broth in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and red pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add 3/4 cup water, black pepper, and lima beans. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 27.9018
Lima Beans With Corn And Tomatoes
Heat 1/4 cup of the broth or water in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid during this process if necessary.
Add parsley and tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add lima beans and the... - 43.6957
Pork Chop And Lima Bean Skillet
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork chops and brown for 5 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate.
Skim all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the skillet.
Add the onion and saute over moderate heat, stirring... - 43.9561
Lima Beans With Herbs
Lima beans with herbs is a flavorful beans recipe. Cooked with a little white wine with marjoram and parsley for flavor, the lima beans with herbs is tossed and served tender and deliicous! - 27.4434
Lima meatball stew is a preparation of lima beans cooked with mini meatballs. Cooked along with vegetables like celery, tomatoes and onions, the lima meatball stew is flavored with bay leaves and seasoned to taste. the lima meatball stew may be served with... - 44.2598
Curried Lima Bean Casserole
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely flavors of Curried Lima Bean Casserole! Prepared with dried lima beans,the cloves and bacon are the other two ingredients that contribute to the flavoring. A great choice for a lunch meal, I am certain you will agree that... - 49.5334
Baked Limas With Sour Cream
Wash beans; cover with water and soak for 1/2 hour.
Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and cook beans slowly until tender, about 30 to 40 minutes; drain.
Place in a medium-size casserole and top with butter or margarine bits.
Mix sugar, mustard, and remaining salt,... - 32.9114
Lima Beans In Sour Cream
the lima beans in sour cream is a great side to serve for a meal. Made with baby lima beans and flavored with mustard and molasses, the lima beans in sour cream is baked with salt to taste and is rich in fiber and nutrients. - 37.5475