- » Flavored Coffee
Flavored Coffee Recipes
Flavored coffee is coffee that is enhanced with flavors like chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, etc., to prepare a flavored drink. There are numerous flavors and combinations of flavors which can be experimented with to ... More »
Espresso-flavored Ice Cream
Watch how easy it is to customize your own flavor of ice cream! This is a great short cut to your own one-of-a-kind ice cream flavor. - 101.46
How To Make Flavored Vegan Coffee
We have Brock showing you how he makes flavored coffee that's tasty and good for you! It is vegan, in case if you haven't guessed. Watch and learn, how to make these from this video! Bon Appétit! - 93.5793
Coffee Flavored Nutty Pulau
1) In a bowl, combine raisins, walnuts and pecans.
2) In a heavy medium saucepan, add oil and heat over moderately high heat.
3) SautÃ© cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, 1/2 cup of the nuts and raisins and 1/2 cup of the dried fruits in... - 46.84
Vanilla Flavored Sour Cream Coffee Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter until soft.
Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until thoroughly combined.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt... - 43.1377
Cinnamon Flavored Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar, add eggs, vanilla, and beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Add sifted dry ingredients and sour cream alternately.
Mix nuts, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
Put half of batter into lightly greased... - 42.7755
Coffee Flavored Hazelnut Cream
Coarsely crush the nuts in the grinder attachment of a blender or using a pestle and mortar.
Dissolve the gelatine in the water.
Scald the milk with the nuts in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat.
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until the mixture is pale... - 41.2527
Coffee Nut Flavored Mousse
1) In top half of double boiler, add egg yolks and sugar to combine over medium heat by continuous stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture turns thick and lemon colored, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2) In 1-cup liquid measure add liqueurs... - 38.7797
Coffee Flavored Mocha Mousse
1. In a mixer bowl, prepare whipped topping with 1 cup of cold milk.
2. Add to the topping mix, remaining milk and pudding mix, blend and beat well for 2 minutes.
3. Blend in Coffee Flavored Brandy.
4. Into parfait glasses, spoon the... - 33.598
Vanilla Flavored Coffee Cream
Mix coffee, milk, half the sugar; add the gelatine and heat in a double boiler until the gelatine is dissolved.
Add remaining sugar and salt.
Add the egg yolks, slightly beaten.
Cook mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture coats the spoon.
Remove from... - 33.4284
Coffee Flavored Liqueur
In saucepan combine water, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
Simmer gently, uncovered,for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in coffee crystals; cool.
Pour mixture into 2-quart screw-top jar.
Stir in vodka and vanilla; cover with lid.
Let stand at room... - 32.7526
Combine sugar and coffee, pour boiling water over mixture, stir occasionally, and let cool.
Stir in vodka.
Pour mixture evenly into 3 quart-size bottles or jars.
Cut vanilla bean in 3 parts, place 1 piece in each jar.
Cover and let stand 12 days.
Transfer to... - 28.1446
Nutmeg Flavored Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee is a beautiful cocktail drink which is also dynamite. This Irish Coffee recipe is dead easy to make. Do make it! - 25.3782
Flavored Coffee Recipes By Category