- » Flat Steak
Flat Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flat steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flat steak recipes.
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 123.227
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 119.922
Fried Whole Flat Fish Or Steaks Of Cod Hake Halibut Etc
1.Clean the fillets, wash and dry them well.
2.Coat the fish in seasoned flour.
3.Dredge the fish in egg and breadcrumbs.
4.Heat the fat and fry the fillets in it until golden brown.
5.Lower the flame and cook until the fish is... - 44.3142
Flat Iron Steak
This is an easy flat iron steak recipe that I found on a recipe exchange website. A cut of beef, also known as a Flat Iron roast or shoulder top blade steak, that is taken from the shoulder clod just above the shoulder blade. The Flat Iron has two halves that... - 42.793
You May Also Like!
Easy Flat Iron Steak
The flat iron steak is a relative newcomer in the butchers counter. The best part is that it is the cheapest cut of beef that you would find in the market. - 28.4956
Blackened Flat Iron Steak With Wine Glaze
1. In a bowl, combine together cannellini bean, balsamic vinegar, parsley, rosemary, garlic, and tomato.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss them well, and place it in the refrigerator for half an hour. You may also prepare it a day ahead.
3. On... - 113.484
Grilled Flat Iron Steaks With Pomegranate Wine Sauce
1. Place steak on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil on steak, and brush it evenly on both sides.
3. Place a stock pot on medium high heat. Pour pomegranate juice, wine and vinegar into it. Simmer and reduce the... - 113.503
Tasty Flat Iron Steak
If you enjoy eating steak then this is for you. The Chef shows how to make the flat iron steak and it's a filling meal. If you have guests coming over then this is a suitable dish to make. You can serve the steak with mashed potatoes and corn. So don't... - 86.4401
Flat Iron Steak With Tamarind Demi
This Flat Iron Steak with Tamarind Demi is one of the perfect dishes of its kind I have ever tried. It has always been a hit within my circle, not just for its inviting taste, but also for its ease in preparation. Give this flat iron steak recipe a try and... - 16.1692
Flat Iron Steak With Grilled Romaine Vine Ripe Tomatoes
1. Add the flat iron steak into a ziplock bag with Two Brothers Teriyaki marinade. Let this sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the miso, rice wine vinegar, soy and canola oil.
3. Season... - 99.4749
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 89.2648
Peach Grilled Flat Iron Kabobs
1. Cut the flat iron steak into small chunks and place it in the zip lock bag.
2. Add the olive oil and peach rub and marinate the meat overnight.
3. Next day remove from the fridge and let it come down to room temperature.
4. Prepare the... - 78.3323
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 42.0952
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 39.4704